The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

6.16 The Tangible Affection Proof (Feb. 14)

Your Episode Rating  

82 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

"The Tangible Affection Proof" – While the guys try to give their significant others the perfect Valentine’s Day, Raj and Stuart throw a “lonely people” party at the comic book store, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, Feb. 14 (8:00 – 8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Episode Guide | Wiki

Going to be a very interesting episode, just wish the promo photos for this episode will be available at CBS Press Express but hopefully very soon we will see them on the site.

This is gonna get people talkin' :)

It will certainly be getting a lot of people talking Shel_Ra_Ho_Le about this episode and how making the perfect Valentine’s Day go for each couple.

Edited by JoeSal90

Sounds like a really great one!  Love to see what boys are going to do for their ladies this V-day especially SHAMY!! lol..  I can just imagine what Sheldon would think of to give Amy for a Valentines day present, his idea of romance is so adorable and offbeat.  I also love the idea of more Raj and Stuart time the two of them hanging out and trying to hook up with girls should be fun.  I already know about upcoming new "possiblity" for Raj so I'm excited to see what writers do with that even if it is just for one episode.

I liked today's episode better than the taping report, so I'm hoping the Valentine Episode does it for me too.

• Like 1

I don't want see any major spoilers or reports about this one at all!  I know its gonna be good I can feel it!  After tonight's wonderful episode I'm even more excited for V-day episode.  Oh if i get Shamy physical contact of any sorts I'm going to be so Happy lol 

I didn't realize this episode ran on Valentine's Day...  Won't that affect the ratings?  Many people will be out that night and not home to see it.

Hell no!  I HATE V day!  Such a forced holiday!  You either love all year around or dont.  Why should A day justify that?  Nope!  I will be watching TBBT!

Edited by Shel_Ra_Ho_Le
  • Like 1

I hate it when they are geo-locked!!! *grunts*

The pictures look quite low key. I know it's ridiculous but Sheldon and Alex do look soooo good together :icon_redface: and I agree, Penny is a knockout in red.

• Like 1

I love how the double-daters are all dressed up--Leonard looks really nice in his jacket and tie and Penny looks great.

Looking forward to this episode, even though I'm totally spoiled. :)

• Like 3

The pictures look quite low key. I know it's ridiculous but Sheldon and Alex do look soooo good together :icon_redface: and I agree, Penny is a knockout in red.

You know Kaley looks better dressed up as Penny then I think she looked dressed for the SAG Awards.

• Like 2

I agree with that SRAM... I feel its almost like kaley tries to hard when shes at the award ceremonies and such... she's gorgeous on the show though as penny

I agree with that SRAM... I feel its almost like kaley tries to hard when shes at the award ceremonies and such... she's gorgeous on the show though as penny

You're right it does seem that she tries too hard. Her face was too made up at the SAG.

They posted a picture with Captain Sweatpants but not one with Amy?  :angry:

• Like 1