The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
jackplater89

Sheldon With Other Things On His Mind

Shledon in the final scene of episode 14 in season 6 is working with Kripke in his office. Sheldon seems to have more than work on his mind as you can see on his whiteboard. its so funny.

• Like 1

Did you mean the train on the whiteboard? I've not seen the episode as I'm in Britain but from what I've seen there was a train drawn on his whiteboard.

He probably means that trains are a common phallic symbol..... (though I could be wrong). Frankly I feel kind of depressed at the Leonardization of Sheldon.

He probably means that trains are a common phallic symbol..... (though I could be wrong). Frankly I feel kind of depressed at the Leonardization of Sheldon.

Oh, please. Sheldon isn't being "Leonardized". I'm not even sure what you think that entails or why you would think that.

Sheldon has one crisis of confidence and finds himself faced with the opportunity to save face when Kripke jumps to the conclusion that Sheldon must be distracted by sex, so he runs with it rather than letting Kripke think that his work was below par for any other reason. That's classic Sheldon.

I think he meant the shapes Sheldon was drawing. Although I think they are standard physics symbols, not that I'd know.

I think he meant the shapes Sheldon was drawing. Although I think they are standard physics symbols, not that I'd know.

Yes, those were Feynman diagrams describing particle interactions. I don't know if that's what he means?

Or was he referring to the promo where the board literally had "mysteries of the universe".

YES I KNOW THAT'S PROBABLY NOT WHAT IT MEANS PEOPLE ALWAYS MISUNDERSTOOD ME AS A STUPID INNOCENT BITCH BUT I KNOW, BOY, I KNOW.

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

the OP has not got back to us yet they hold so many secrets

I bet the OP has other things on his/her mind

Yes, those were Feynman diagrams describing particle interactions. I don't know if that's what he means?

I think he might be referring to one particular drawing that looks a little like the male organs...it's below the upper drawings, sort of on the right side of the board in that last scene.  That's the only thing I can see on the boards that seems relevant to the OP's implication.  Unless there's a dirty joke hidden in those mathmatical equations that only a physicist would get... :p

i thought he might be talkking about theres like an oval and its kinda in the shape of lady parts? but not really

Yeah, I thought of that one, too.

Who knows--I don't think the OP is going to bother coming back. :p