The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Shel_Ra_Ho_Le

Quirks, Patterns And Consistencies I Have Noticed...

Ok, first of all I noticed a few anachronisms.
#1 -----------------------------------
S3 E16 (Excelsior Acquisition)  : Raj plays "I'm So Excited and I just cant hide it" (Sheldon being present)
S8 E19 (Skywalker Incursion) : Leonard says "I'm about to lose control and I think I like it" & Sheldon is clueless about the song

#2 -----------------------------------
S3 E9 (The Vengeance Formulation) : Raj states (pronounced as "aajke naye acchha sanjeetka ghar"), which he explains as "Fever 104, home of the really good current music", and says "it's much catchier in Hindi"

S3 E12 In "The Psychic Vortex" (S3E12), Raj speaks a Hindi phrase " जो भी तुम्हारे नाव मंगाई" (pronounces as "jo ji kare kar") which he explains as "whatever floats your boat", when he finds that Sheldon is learning Finnish.

However in 

S10 E9 (The Cognition Regeneration)
Raj: If you really want to challenge yourself, you could learn to speak Hindi.
Sheldon: Jab mein aat saal ka tha Maine seekha tha. ( I did that when I was eight)
Raj: Could you say that in English? I actually, I never learned Hindi.

So does he speak hindi? Or just enough to fool people into thinking it by just knowing a few phrases?

Believe me I have every season in 1080p On my SSD slave drive and have watched every episode at least 30 times. So when an episode begins I already know the entire episode (The sadness is real) Anyway I have a BUNCH of these, but I dont want the internet to HATE me immediately, I'd rather it occur in stages. So let me know if you wanna hear a few more puzzling inconsistencies I bet money nobody noticed.

(I have 1000 'subjects' that the women of tbbt spoke against in early seasons, then actively do later on)
But thats just me being single and mad so... yeah..

• Like 1

On 2/3/2013 at 4:03 PM, The God Particle said:

Oh it is not a an inconsistency per se but when Sheldon and Leonard were discussing the Rebels building Death Stars that of course was inaccurate.

He didn't say the rebels built Death Stars.

From The Zazzy Substitution:-

Leonard: Uh-huh. Anyway, I’m not sure she’s the best fit for our little, how should we call it, rebel alliance.

Sheldon: Oh, I never identified with the rebel alliance. Despite their tendency to build Death Stars, I’ve always been more of an empire man.

• Like 1