The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

6.18 The Contractual Obligation Implementation (Mar. 7)

Your Episode Rating  

72 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

I think it's only been mentioned in the spoiler threads and it's not in the episode description.

I didn´t know this is spoiler because I got it from normal forum (I don´t read spoilers) I just deleted it but I think you have to delete one too: number #49 Because I cannot delete my sentence from there. Thanks.

I didn´t know this is spoiler because I got it from normal forum (I don´t read spoilers) I just deleted it but I think you have to delete one too: number #49 Because I cannot delete my sentence from there. Thanks.

Done. :)

It's hard to keep track sometimes of where all the information comes from because in some threads we're far ahead of what's in the episode threads, and so forth.

It's all good.  Everyone will know in a few days. :D

• Like 1

How long has it been since that plaid blazer has made an appearance?  I bet JP would like to set fire to it.

thanks for the promo.  i'm going to have to wait until friday to see it this time -- going to be difficult for me.

How long has it been since that plaid blazer has made an appearance?  I bet JP would like to set fire to it.

I dunno--given JP's propensity for wearing plaid in real life, maybe he loves it.  Along with all the plaid clown pants that Sheldon has worn.  Have we seen him in plaid pants lately?  Maybe Jim stole those to go with all his plaid shirts. :icon_eek:

I guess Jim loves plaid, so he isn't complaining. :p

These 10 seconds have got me even more excited for the episode!

I like the plaid jacket, its something hes worn since season 1 and it makes him look "wacky"

This reminds me--there's a commercial for DSW (shoes) where there's a guy wearing a geeky-looking plaid suit.  Made me wonder if they were going for "geek chic"... :p

Was that episode short??? It felt like there were more commercials than show.

• Like 1

Indeed it was Sram to me it felt like the episode was either 18-19 minutes long (sans commercials) in my opinion

Ugh, I hate it when Leonard starts whining about his youth, his mean mother, etc.

Loved that Amy and Bernadette were prettier princesses than Penny, who seemed to be playing it drunk there.

Sheldon, what a jerk he is to Amy.  Gah!  

• Like 1

Exactly! My DH & I said the same thing. Way too many commercials; but, I guess that happens with a hit show.

Funny episode! Amy looked great....Sheldon, Sheldon, Sheldon.....

• Like 1

I'm soooo tired a the writers playing the slut card with Penny. It's gotten to the point where it's uncomfortable.

• Like 6

I'm soooo tired a the writers playing the slut card with Penny. It's gotten to the point where it's uncomfortable.

I agree.  When was she supposedly with all these guys, anyway?  She started up with Kurt when she was 17 or 18, until she moved across the hall.

Loved the episode. Loved the girls as Princesses. Loved Leonard. Pretty Decent Episode.

Oh, loved Horsey Howard.

Ha! Horsey Howard! He had the moves, didn't he!

• Like 2

Grade: A-

Funny episode tonight, the girls looked great in their Disney Princesses outfits, enjoyed Raj's and Lucy's picnic texting date in a library, and loved the guys promoting careers of science to middle school girls. And despite there being too many commercials tonight it was a simply a good episode.

• Like 1

Grade: A-

Funny episode tonight, the girls looked great in their Disney Princesses outfits, enjoyed Raj's and Lucy's picnic texting date in a library, and loved the guys promoting careers of science to middle school girls. And despite there being too many commercials tonight it was a simply a good episode.

Its been a topic of discussion recently due to study published regarding the women and the difficulties we face in the world of science. 

• Like 1

Its been a topic of discussion recently due to study published regarding the women and the difficulties we face in the world of science.

It certainly has been and it was great to see TBBT do this as well and slightly off topic, do you know where I can find a copy of this study online?