The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Episode 2.22 (May 4th)

CBS has not yet announced the episode but has revealed the title as "The Classified Materials Turbulence".

CBS has announced the details of episode 2.22, the penultimate episode of Season 2, "The Classified Materials Turbulence".

"The Classified Materials Turbulence" - Things begin to look up for Leonard when Penny makes a surprising revelation on her second date with Stuart. Meanwhile, Wolowitz enlists his friends' help when he discovers a critical design flaw in his project for NASA, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Monday, May 4 (8:00-8:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

You can find more information on the episode in our Episode Guide.

Just a thought, but maybe her revelation is she's dating Stuart because she really wants to date Leonard, but doesn't want their friendship to get 'awkward' again. If not, I'm stumped.

Hello, I'm new to this forum, so I stopped by to say "Hi" (hello, actually) and ask you all a question about today's episode. When Raj and Leonard made a funny comment on Howard's problem, they touched the tips of their index fingers together to celebrate. I'm totally clueless as to what the idea behind that celebration is. Is it some kind of reference to a character in a comic book or a movie? All I could find on the internet were references to Star Trek: Voyager's Q and his female counterpart mating through that method, but I don't think that's the case. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance, and many greetings from Chile.

When Raj and Leonard made a funny comment on Howard's problem, they touched the tips of their index fingers together to celebrate. I'm totally clueless as to what the idea behind that celebration is.

I don't think it's anything of significance. Groups of friends have their little quirks, and I think that was one of them.

I love that this time Penny showed her feelings, though in an indirect way to Leonard. But Leonard needs to drop the wangsty, jealous attitude he's got goin on, if that was taken away, he'd be golden. Although growin up with that mom, I'd sabotage anyone's chance of taking away anyone who I liked and has given me affection. But that's my opinion...

the finger touching thing, ET maybe? i think this ep wasnt as good as the last one, but served its purpose as a connector for the season finale

funny, I thought it was the best episode in quite a while. And not because of the Penny/Leonard 'revelation'. The 'space poop' jokes and the razzing Howard for making a mistake were all great. This reminds me of the episode with the Pennyblossoms.

WTF???? 18 MINUTES OF EPISODE?????? FREAKING EIGHTEEN MINUTES?????? THATS THATS THATS.....WAAAAAAAAH >>>>>>>>>xD

anyway, OMG I LOVED THE "REVELATION"!!! XDDDD I usually guess those kind of things upfront but this time I had no idea what was it xD sheldon was a little anoying this episode o_o I hope chuck fix him soon @_@

the finger touching thing, ET maybe?

finally someone with a childhood here! I was afraid no one knew that, and we're already on page two -.-

WTF???? 18 MINUTES OF EPISODE?????? FREAKING EIGHTEEN MINUTES?????? THATS THATS THATS.....WAAAAAAAAH >>>>>>>>>xD

anyway, OMG I LOVED THE "REVELATION"!!! XDDDD I usually guess those kind of things upfront but this time I had no idea what was it xD sheldon was a little anoying this episode o_o I hope chuck fix him soon @_@

the finger touching thing, ET maybe?

finally someone with a childhood here! I was afraid no one knew that, and we're already on page two -.-

I was thinking ET!!

Also...

There is a P/L kiss in the finale!

yeah, I figured that out already, long before this episode. which sucks, because I'm penny/sheldon xD but since their romantic interaction isn't too fluffy, I can handle it xD I just can't stand fluffy couples -.-

yeah, I figured that out already, long before this episode. which sucks, because I'm penny/sheldon xD but since their romantic interaction isn't too fluffy, I can handle it xD I just can't stand fluffy couples -.-

Nah, they won't be fluffy, although I hate fluffy couples, some I tolerate! :p But I'm glad we got a moment here, all the S/P shippers got ton of moments this season, legitimate or not. This makes me very happy! :D

The reason I like Leonard/Penny is that endless pursuit aspect. They're never going to be a couple as long as there's some vitality left in the show. I think they wrote the 'first date' too early in the series that they had to break it up quickly to keep the chemistry of the characters. Which also required some negative points for Leonard having it end (which also helped fuel the S/P fans). Funny thing is, Penny always seems to be interested in Leonard when she's drunk (Middle Earth, Maternal, and Classified Materials). I think next season, she's got to be the one secretly pining for him but afraid to do anything because (just like Leonard) doesn't want the friendship to get weird.

Nah, they won't be fluffy, although I hate fluffy couples, some I tolerate! :p But I'm glad we got a moment here, all the S/P shippers got ton of moments this season, legitimate or not. This makes me very happy! :D

finally someone who doesn't bash be \o/

and I like fluffy MOMENTS, but not a couple who is fluffy all the time xD wich pretty much fits in the S/P description \o/

I'm still waiting for Penny to drop kick him lol. She won't, but I would..I couldn't handle a Sheldon in my life lol

The finger touching thing was a very small "high five", that's all. Just a rather snarky way to do it behind someone's back. Steve

hi!

just one question about this episode:

Are there any repercussions about the toilet in season 3???

-I mean did the malfunctioning toilet get Howard into trouble later on? or is the whole toilet incident forgotten in season 3?

i have not seen season 3, so do not know!

the fingertips touch is like a high-five but for geeks...because high-five shows its "cool" where as in "fingertip" is just nerdy/geeky, since they aren't "cool"

This is quickly becoming one of my favorite episodes, right up there with friendship algorithm, Euclid alternative, panty pinanta and killer robot.

Here you can see the ragging (playfully insulting each other) of each other, but that they help one another as well, plus the jokes are hilarious