The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tripper

Episode 2.22 (May 4th)

I agree with rockon, leonard's attitude has got to go, of course penny does only seem to be interested in Leonard when she has liquor, can someone tell or maybe it's just me but did it feel like their either was an scene or episode missing that would make penny all of a sudden start to have strong feeling for Leonard that she says his name on a date with Stuart it was so out of the blue, anyone care to join in?

I did not see any bike in front of the elevator...

Actually there are two. One is near the mail box when Leonard and Penny are getting their letters and she ask for some advice to Leonard about her date with Stuart and then another one when they cross the elevator. The first is red and the second black.

• Like 1

Yet another episode where Leonard comes off as a jealous  whiny ex...

I felt bad for Stuart at the end cause Leonard was clearly enjoying Stuart's pain..