Jim Parsons New Tv Movie Role "normal Heart"

Superlovelexi

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/03/01/jim-parsons-taylor-kitsch-join-ryan-murphys-normal-heart/

Sounds line an interesting movie for tv and I love the cast

haha Sheldon said "Call me a romantic, but I think your Mark Ruffalo is still out there somewhere" and now Jim is doing a movie with Mark Ruffalo haha what are the odds??? I'm sure Shelly would know the answer to that too lol. I definitely want see this, BBT meets Avengers meets White Collar so IN!

I'm glad Jim and Johnny are doing so many things outside of the show. They are such hardworkers. I haven't heard of the other guys or Kaley doing other stuff though, but then again I'm horrible with keeping up on that kind of news unless Johnny's doing something new. Lol

• Like 1

Kaley just was at the Grammys presenting and she was the host of the People Choice Awards. Simon was in a movie I saw recently where he played the bad guy.

Really? What movie was that?

I think the only movie I've seen Simon in, that I'm aware of, is a funny movie called The TV Set. He really only has a couple if scenes, as I recall.

Edited by phantagrae

I'm so happy for that movie. It was impossible for me to watch Jim on the stage, so I would see him in movie. Jim is so busy -Tbbt, this movie, and also as executive producer in that project which helps talented kids. It's wonderful that he fulfills himself in his passion for acting.

• Like 1

I'm glad Jim and Johnny are doing so many things outside of the show. They are such hardworkers. I haven't heard of the other guys or Kaley doing other stuff though, but then again I'm horrible with keeping up on that kind of news unless Johnny's doing something new. Lol

Kaley's doing the Priceline commercials.