The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ar Diem

The Game Of Luxury

You are considered a food source? Luxury! Our only purpose is to become fertilizer for them.

You have a purpose?  Luxury!  Our lives are so meaningless that killing us was not going to be good enough so they are trying to invent time travel to prevent us from ever being born.

"THEY" only TRIED to invent Time Travel? Luxury! Where I'm from "THEY" did invent Time Travel, and I was NEVER born!!! 

• Like 1

"THEY" only TRIED to invent Time Travel? Luxury! Where I'm from "THEY" did invent Time Travel, and I was NEVER born!!! 

We need to figure this out.  In all the games I have played existence was required or you were not actually capable of playing.  You may have played with different rules though.  I can play from here if needed.

At the last second My TARDIS saved me and put me on a new world.

PS from here on out I shall stay alive and TRY to play more fairly. (SORRY).

You were never born?  Luxury!  The universe ended before I was even conceived.

(I told you I could play from there, just clarifying the rules we were playing under)

You were conceived? Luxury! My mom was a test tube & my dad was a bunsen  burner.

I think this has just become my favorite game!

You were conceived? Luxury! My mom was a test tube & my dad was a bunsen  burner.

I think this has just become my favorite game!

Your parents had heat in their interactions!  Luxury!  The thought of having me kept what would have been my parents cold and distant.

Cold and Distance? Luxury! I was once shot from a rocket to the dark (FREEZING cold) side of the moon. 

Cold and Distance? Luxury! I was once shot from a rocket to the dark (FREEZING cold) side of the moon. 

You had a moon?  Luxury!  If we wanted tides everyone had to head down to Mexico stuff ourselves with bean burritos then get into the ocean and pass gas.

You got to go to the ocean? Luxury! The closest we came to an ocean was when we put the "sand" (see earlier Posts for what was in the sand) outside our bathtub.

You had a bathtub? Luxury! If we wanted to bathe, we had to wait for it to rain really hard and jump in the pot-hole in front of our shanty.

You had a shanty? Luxury! We lived in an outhouse, that we shared with another family.

Another family shared an outhouse with you?  Luxury.  The only thing anyone shared with us were germs.

You lived near a VD clinic! Luxury! When I got a VD I had to dig in a dumpster for expired medications.

You knew a wino? Luxury! If I want alcohol I had to make vodka with a fermented potato

You had potato chips? Luxury! When I wanted a salty snack I has to steal salt packets from McDs

You stole salt packets?

Luxury !

When we wanted salt we had to go to the beach, Get a cup of water, let it dry out to get our salt !

You can afford cups? Luxury. We have to get the water in our mouths and keep them open while we waited for the water to evaporate.

You could keep your mouth open that long?

LUXURY !!

Every time we tried to do that we kept getting maggots in our mouth. 

Free maggots? LUXURY!

When I was a child I always wanted to have a pet but I didn't get even maggots.

As a child you wanted pets? LUXURY !!

As a child I had as pets, a head full of lice whether I wanted them or not !

Hair? LUXURY! when I was a child I was dreaming to have some hair :D