The Game Of Luxury

Actually, yes we have (sort of), because every time we have the need to "go" we dig our own holes, so to get rid of a dead dog (the only kind I had to play with), we just dig a deeper hole (with our hands by the way)!

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"THEY" only TRIED to invent Time Travel? Luxury! Where I'm from "THEY" did invent Time Travel, and I was NEVER born!!! 

You have highways?  LUXURY ! Whenever we need to drive, we only have dirt roads to drive on !   @ SNELL, If your last post was true (pardon me if it wasn't) you've done a great thing as I,myself w

You can see yellow and brown? LUXURY! I was actually born colorblind. But I'm feeling blue all the time. 

By my dirty socks.

You can have a dog?

LUXURY

Liking an animal can kill me the way I'm tired of. I can knock out the luxury game each time...

You still can have a dog? LUXURY in my room there is not enough space for such an animal after two kitten who decided to poo all around after a neighbour-dog's visit, those are snobs.

Edited by Cécile Dull

@ MAINECOON, Who said anything about a front door? I just have a hole where the door SHOULD be...anyway back to the game !

You have a window ?
LUXURY !

The only light we have comes from the hole where said front door SHOULD be !

Edited by walnutcowboy

You have a chimney? And does it work to keep the house warm or just as an escape? If works to keep the house warm, it's luxury!

If i want to keep the house warm I need to lit a thousand candles.

• 2 weeks later...

You have a Fridge?

LUXURY !

Where we live, the towns power has been turned off due to a large fire. It is sooo cold, we keep our food frozen by keeping it in our bedroom with the door closed (OBTW this is a true story, it really happened) !

You have eatable food from bushes and trees?

LUXURY !

Ever since the Nuclear bomb blast and the fallout that followed in our neighborhood, every time we try to eat anything from the outside, we glow in the dark.  

• 3 weeks later...