The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ar Diem

The Game Of Luxury

Actually, yes we have (sort of), because every time we have the need to "go" we dig our own holes, so to get rid of a dead dog (the only kind I had to play with), we just dig a deeper hole (with our hands by the way)!

By my dirty socks.

You can have a dog?

LUXURY

Liking an animal can kill me the way I'm tired of. I can knock out the luxury game each time...

You still can have a dog? LUXURY in my room there is not enough space for such an animal after two kitten who decided to poo all around after a neighbour-dog's visit, those are snobs.

Edited by Cécile Dull

You had kittens?

LUXURY !

The closest I've come to kittens was when I found a couple of dead ones and I used them for slippers.

You have a front door? How LUXURY! If I want to go outside, I have to climp out of my window.

@ MAINECOON, Who said anything about a front door? I just have a hole where the door SHOULD be...anyway back to the game !

You have a window ?
LUXURY !

The only light we have comes from the hole where said front door SHOULD be !

Edited by walnutcowboy

you have a hole for the door?

Luxury!

the only way I can get in and out of my house is climbing up and down the chimney

You have a chimney? And does it work to keep the house warm or just as an escape? If works to keep the house warm, it's luxury!

If i want to keep the house warm I need to lit a thousand candles.

You have candles to keep your house warm?

LUXURY !

All we have to keep our place warm is cow patties (cow poop) and we do NOT have a chimney !

You have cow patties? So I assume you have cows.  LUXURY! You have your own fresh milk every day.

When I want something to drink I have to draw water from a well.

You have fresh water?

LUXURY !

If we want water, we have to skim the algae from the pond near where the cows pee (both males so no milk) to get our water.

You have more than one room?

LUXURY !

Our living room, kitchen & bathroom are all one room (it makes it tough when we have guests over (LOL).

You have guests?

LUXURY!

The last guest I had was an ufo that landed in my garden and the extra terrestrians aren´t really friendly. They eat all the food in my fridge.

You have a Fridge?

LUXURY !

Where we live, the towns power has been turned off due to a large fire. It is sooo cold, we keep our food frozen by keeping it in our bedroom with the door closed (OBTW this is a true story, it really happened) !

You're able to cook?

LUXURY !

When we want to eat we break open cans (yeah, OK, so we do have some pretty good rocks),  and eat them out of the can. 

You have eatable food from bushes and trees?

LUXURY !

Ever since the Nuclear bomb blast and the fallout that followed in our neighborhood, every time we try to eat anything from the outside, we glow in the dark.