The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Miss Kitka

Tbbt Character Costumes

Apologies if there already is a thread on this, but I thought perhaps one dedicated to some of the costumes Sheldon, Howard, Leonard and Raj have worn. I've posted one pic so far.

big-bang-theory.jpg

It's not the best pic by no means, but anyone like to add to it?

I like the costumes worn by these guys in this pic.

:)

• Like 1

Apologies if there already is a thread on this, but I thought perhaps one dedicated to some of the costumes Sheldon, Howard, Leonard and Raj have worn. I've posted one pic so far.

big-bang-theory.jpg

What a great idea...I'm going to enjoy this thread Kitka :icon_razz:

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

Mayim posted this pic on her blog, regarding last night's ep. In know it's intended to be for the guys but the girls are also TBBT characters too, aren't they?

mayim-princess.jpg

Edited by Sursonica

Mayim posted this pic on her blog, regarding last night's ep. In know it's intended to be for the guys but the girls are also TBBT characters too, aren't they?

mayim-princess.jpg

That's is a scoop for me...thanks for posting it here :)

big-bang-theory.jpg

Well do you like Flash Gordon? Maybe red and yellow are your favourite colours. :)

I like Flash Gordon because of ..his  speed and Sheldon was really good in that episode

I think that The Smurfs were so lifelike in the vest of Howard and Bernadette. They were so cute and made me laugh so great...

bbt_framegrab_smurfs_605_1.jpg

I used to like the Smurf cartoons a lot...remind me the childhood of my son.

These really suit the characters idea of themselves at the time. Leonard wants to be the knight, Howard wants to be a jester, Sheldon a monk and Raj a nobleman.

big-bang-costumes-03.jpg

• Like 4

Well do you like Flash Gordon? Maybe red and yellow are your favourite colours. :)I like Flash Gordon because of ..his  speed and Sheldon was really good in that episode

I love Flash Gordon! And what a great episode! :)

• Like 1

These really suit the characters idea of themselves at the time. Leonard wants to be the knight, Howard wants to be a jester, Sheldon a monk and Raj a nobleman. big-bang-costumes-03.jpg

This was one of the other pics I wanted to post, but it said that the image had been moved or deleted. Thank you for posting it, Moonbase! :)

mayim-princess.jpg

Anyone else think it'd word that penny is the one showing the least amount of skin???

Edited by C-Trayne

These really suit the characters idea of themselves at the time. Leonard wants to be the knight, Howard wants to be a jester, Sheldon a monk and Raj a nobleman.

big-bang-costumes-03.jpg

The best costumes for ever!!

Edited by Lissie
  • Like 1

Anyone else think it'd word that penny is the one showing the least amount of skin???

Yeah, actually I noticed this and really was a surprise...first time in the show I think :icon_lol:

It just seemed so out of character for her... I'm guessing that's part of the reason she looked bored as hell haha

The best costumes for ever!!

Yeah Howard with a horny hat ;) Suits him so well!

Also Sheldon as a monk wannabe is so...so him :D

Well do you like Flash Gordon? Maybe red and yellow are your favourite colours. :)

I like Flash Gordon because of ..his  speed and Sheldon was really good in that episode

That is not Flash Gordon. Is is The Flash a totally different character. :)