Date Night Surprise (Shamy)

Oh  wow.. that was so funny, and so stimulating and so hot at the same time. That's how I imagined that moment when he could see her with Gerard in the sexy time. The most titillating thing was when he saw her, and that scene when she touched him was so ... hot, and like said Howard: always leave them wanting more... so the touch and this.."I didn't tell you to stop :wub: :wub: ." ends too fast and I want more of that story... but the tease  feels so good, because we can imagine what happened next... I hope you will write more, that this is not the end.

Oh  wow.. that was so funny, and so stimulating and so hot at the same time. That's how I imagined that moment when he could see her with Gerard in the sexy time. The most titillating thing was when he saw her, and that scene when she touched him was so ... hot, and like said Howard: always leave them wanting more... so the touch and this.."I didn't tell you to stop :wub::wub: ." ends too fast and I want more of that story... but the tease  feels so good, because we can imagine what happened next... I hope you will write more, that this is not the end.

Thank you! that's so sweet :) That's what I was going for - funny and stimulating. I was just going to write what I wrote in the first chapter, but was unsure if I should continue - If I do write more, going forward, it will probably earn its "Mature Audiences Only" rating. lol

• Like 1

Thank you! that's so sweet :) That's what I was going for - funny and stimulating. I was just going to write what I wrote in the first chapter, but was unsure if I should continue - If I do write more, going forward, it will probably earn its "Mature Audiences Only" rating. lol

I love it. And I don't want to press you but if you will write next chapter I will read it with pleasure :icon_razz:

• Like 1

I love it. :wub: .. i was so beautiful and so.. so .. so hoooot. I can tell you that when I read it and imagine them doing it. :icon_redface: .. oh good Lord my mind was so ful of ... dirty, dirty, dirty :wub:

thanks! That made me blush :icon_redface:

• Like 1

thanks! That made me blush :icon_redface:

Oh don't be... :icon_redface::icon_razz:  it was really beautiful and love and sex  is an art made with two loving souls and hearts  united in passion, becoming one body one soul and one heart. :icon_razz::icon_biggrin:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

After long hard day you've made my happy with that chapter, thank you. Kiss scene was so sweet, and adorable and sexy. It was so full of love. I love it. I just want to see a scene like this in TBBT.   Sheldon with dreamy and so beautiful eyes looking straight into her eyes, and their lips are slightly open and then he licks his lower lip and leans on  to kiss her so deep. Regarding that Jim and Mayim  have so strong and special chemistry, and they are briliant  it could be beautiful and touching scene.

And when Penny saw them  and Sheldon acting like that in apartment in front of everyone, those scenes could happened in show

Thank you Lis i will be waiting for next chapter..

Edited by silverangelD
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

O ....GIRL  FINALY.... I JUST COULDN'T WAIT...

It was so great chapter. Shedon is a coward... how he could do this to her. Amy do great thing that she kicked him out... I was so angry... But I hope that everything will be sweet and wonderful for them. Thank you for such great chapter. I love it... I will wait for next. Hope it will be soon.

• Like 1

OMG I love it. .....annnndddd I want to know what Sheldon, who wants  Amy so much, like man long lost in the desert who'd just found water, done with that "water" . :icon_redface:  ;)  :wub: .... that scene was sweet and so sexy....he came  to apologise her , and he admit that he has strong feelings for her, it was almost like I love you.  Really great written, and it really hooked me. 

Thanks for that chapter. I will wait with impatience for the next.
  • Like 1

:wub: Oh wow I love it, it was so hot and sweet. Thank you for such quick update. I left review for you, and I will wait for next chapter.  :wub:

Edited by silverangel
  • Like 1

:wub: Oh wow I love it, it was so hot and sweet. Thank you for such quick update. I left review for you, and I will wait for next chapter.  :wub:

Thank you for your review, Silver. It was really lovely!! Made my day! I'm so glad you liked it. :)

You may enjoy my next post...

That's a wrap! 

Chapter 7 is up!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9082729/7/Shamy-Date-Night-Surprise

Thanks to all those who read and enjoyed my first fic!

:wub: Oh Lis I just love your fanfic. Too bad  that it is last chapter, I hope that you will write more. This last chapter is so brilliant and sexy like hell. It's your first fanfic. congratulations, and I want to add shyly that I wrote my firs fanfic. to, and it's one shot I thought maybe you will want to read it.  

I left review. Thank you Lis and I will wait for your new story. :wub:  

Edited by silverangel
  • Like 1

:wub: Oh Lis I just love your fanfic. Too bad  that it is last chapter, I hope that you will write more. This last chapter is so brilliant and sexy like hell. It's your first fanfic. congratulations, and I want to add shyly that I wrote my firs fanfic. to, and it's one shot I thought maybe you will want to read it.  

I left review. Thank you Lis and I will wait for your new story. :wub:  

Thanks again. Your review was so nice!

I read your fanfic. It was HOT and sweet all rolled into one! I left a review! :)

• Like 1