The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
phantagrae

Paleyfest 2013

Thanks for the tidbits about the flash mob! Jim said that to Johnny? :icon_lol: He certainly was hilariously mouthy that night.

Nice of Kaley to cover for Jim's reluctance to participate. :) I actually think it was funnier to have him stand still and do the 'bazinga', that went so well with Sheldon.

• Like 1

Thanks for the tidbits about the flash mob! Jim said that to Johnny? :icon_lol: He certainly was hilariously mouthy that night.

Yes he did, and the way he said it was great. 

Anyone else wonder why he would say that?  Why would he see it?  LOL

I got the impression he said that because when Mayim said she had some redness, he was nodding his head in agreement and people started looking at him.  He realized he needed to explain how he knew.

Pomita, I tried to download it and e-mail it to you but only a commercial was downloading.  One of my favorite Jim moments was when they were talking about the spanking.

Jim:  "I told her, look, now to get the sound we want..."

Mayim:  "I said, you let me have it, Jim!"

Jim:  "Well, it's all in the name of art."

• Like 1

Just watched paleyfest on hulu. I really enjoyed it.  I'm glad Jim was sitting next to Mayim because she seemed really shy. I loved all the things Jim said and Kunal, Simon, and Melissa.  Mayim didn't talk much at all.  Thought they talked about the flash mob to long.

For some reason Molaro reminds me of Leonard....

Just watched paleyfest on hulu. I really enjoyed it.  I'm glad Jim was sitting next to Mayim because she seemed really shy. I loved all the things Jim said and Kunal, Simon, and Melissa.  Mayim didn't talk much at all.  Thought they talked about the flash mob to long.

For some reason Molaro reminds me of Leonard....

I thought the whole thing could have been better. No one really answered that many questions, especially when fans were asking pretty good questions and they were just kinda like, "That's a good question." and no one would say anything.

Monique and I met Steve Molaro after the show and he was sooooo nice. Definitely has a Leonard vibe to him. :) Jim Reynolds and Steve Holland were also super nice.

I thought the whole thing could have been better. No one really answered that many questions, especially when fans were asking pretty good questions and they were just kinda like, "That's a good question." and no one would say anything.

Monique and I met Steve Molaro after the show and he was sooooo nice. Definitely has a Leonard vibe to him. :) Jim Reynolds and Steve Holland were also super nice.

Too bad you couldn't ask them to let you into the taping tomorrow! :p

• Like 2

Thanks Duchess that is fascinating...a website I did not know ...nice to leave a comment there. :)

Happy Sunday!

Aww, thank you! I try my best to maintain it but with those kind of websites, I think the owner of jimparsons.net is more of the expert. I just really updated for the videos. :p

Living in Australia means I dont have access to the video on Hulu.

Does anyone have any videos of the event. Dying to see some. Sounds hilarious.

I have tried looking but have had no luck

would like to see the whole thing :/

There is a tip in the Shamy thread...

I finally watched this whole thing and enjoyed it so much.  I had made a comment earlier about a lot of attention being on jim and mayim (from seeing the earlier clips) but I feel I need to take that back now.  The moderator did a great job of asking questions to everyone, and I feel it was fairly balanced between them all.  It was nice to hear johnny talk more than he usually does at comic con... the quietest one was mayim this time.

What was going on with jim?  He seemed a little different... and yes, I noticed the weird look on kaley's face at the beginning. I thought maybe jim had his body turned around so much because that's where the questions were coming from... but not sure after seeing the whole thing.  He picked on kaley several times and seemed a bit pissed off... not sure.  It was very subtle so maybe I'm reading too much from it.  He even made fun of kunal in the earlier part about taking the sword home... so maybe he was just in a general sassy mood, picking on everyone.  Not sure.

The questions were better than normal too, and i loved that it wasn't just same questions that they've always had over and over... that made it so much better.

I finally watched this whole thing and enjoyed it so much.  I had made a comment earlier about a lot of attention being on jim and mayim (from seeing the earlier clips) but I feel I need to take that back now.  The moderator did a great job of asking questions to everyone, and I feel it was fairly balanced between them all.  It was nice to hear johnny talk more than he usually does at comic con... the quietest one was mayim this time.

What was going on with jim?  He seemed a little different... and yes, I noticed the weird look on kaley's face at the beginning. I thought maybe jim had his body turned around so much because that's where the questions were coming from... but not sure after seeing the whole thing.  He picked on kaley several times and seemed a bit pissed off... not sure.  It was very subtle so maybe I'm reading too much from it.  He even made fun of kunal in the earlier part about taking the sword home... so maybe he was just in a general sassy mood, picking on everyone.  Not sure.

The questions were better than normal too, and i loved that it wasn't just same questions that they've always had over and over... that made it so much better.

I went back and looked at the beginning again and I wouldn't make too much of the look on Kaley's face.  It could have been anything, one of the stage lights was shining in her eyes or somebody in the audience did something annoying.  Jim was in rare form, though.  It was nice to see him not so worried about offending people.  Mayim was not only quiet but downright shy.  She blushed frequently and covered her face with her hands, and I think Jim was having fun making it worse. 

• Like 3

I went back and looked at the beginning again and I wouldn't make too much of the look on Kaley's face.  It could have been anything, one of the stage lights was shining in her eyes or somebody in the audience did something annoying.  Jim was in rare form, though.  It was nice to see him not so worried about offending people.  Mayim was not only quiet but downright shy.  She blushed frequently and covered her face with her hands, and I think Jim was having fun making it worse. 

Well, if I was spanked in front of millions of people, I would blush too!  You're probably right about kaley, at least I hope so.  I'd hate if there were friction going on.

• Like 1