Bbt Cast At A Night At Sardi's (March 20, 2013)

rubyanjel

I had a concert this past weekend and we had a few numbers from musicals or whatever and I was wondering if Jim had ever done musicals when he was in school or in his earlier days in theater.  He can sing well and he'd be great in certain old comedies.

I don't know that he'd be interested in doing any new musicals on Broadway, but there are probably lots of great roles in older musicals (revivals) that he'd be great in.

Not too long ago the cast participated in something where they all dressed up in 70s costumes and sang part of something "The Age of Aquarius" from Hair--there are some photos and video roaming around out there on the interwebs.

• Like 1

Actually, the presentations they have for this event is not something that's supposed to be taken as a serious presentation. And what you described, Phanta, was actually their presentation for last year's A Night at Sardi's. But of course since this time the theme is legitimately Broadway, I would not be surprised if they parodize one famous Broadway musical. I wanted to apply my typical breakdown analysis but that would be overthinking something as simple as what their performance would be.

Like Chloe, all I really care about this are the photos and interviews that will follow. And that this is for a good cause.

• Like 1

Forbidden Broadway, possibly? One thing that is interesting(at least from my point of view)

Is that the entire cast is appearing, when I don't see full casts for other shows. I realize that there is the many, many more qualifier at the end, but if there were other current show stars appearing, they would 't need to include some of the not as well known now stars,

Edited by Tensor

I can't wait to see more. I was impressed with Kaley's dress. She's been hit or miss lately, but she looked great last night. And of course Melissa looked lovely too. I couldn't really make out what Mayim was wearing, but I'm sure I'll love it as usual. 

Rocky Horror Picture Show, eh? Excellent! 

I can't wait to see more. I was impressed with Kaley's dress. She's been hit or miss lately, but she looked great last night. And of course Melissa looked lovely too. I couldn't really make out what Mayim was wearing, but I'm sure I'll love it as usual. 

Rocky Horror Picture Show, eh? Excellent! 

tumblrmjzzwawawv1r1n4ht.png

tumblrmjzzwawawv1r1n4ht.png

tumblrmjzuiunqee1r1n4ht.pngtumblrmjzuiunqee1r1n4ht.png

• Like 1

Love it! Hopefully we'll see some video shortly. 

Look at Jim! That man has no fear.

Like  I said earlier, he has distance to himself, he's an actor and he treats it like an kind of actor's role, he's a professional and it's nothing to do with  his sex orientation. But you're right he's brave... and I admire him for it.