75 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this episode?

• Excellent
    • Very Good
    • Good
    • Okay
    • Bad
    • Very Bad

"The Tenure Turbulence" - Leonard, Sheldon and Raj fight for tenure at the University, and the competition heats up when the girls get involved, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, April 4 (8:00 - 8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Episode Guide | Wiki

Looking forward to the return of Mrs. Davis in this one. 

• Like 2

Sounds a bit like the Parking Spot Escalation when things heated up with the girls getting involved. I hope Leonard wins this one though.

Is this the last break between tapings we have to endure before the season ends? Or is there still one more to go later in April?

Sounds a bit like the Parking Spot Escalation when things heated up with the girls getting involved. I hope Leonard wins this one though.

It does sound a bit like parking spot...but between L/P and S/A.  I hope Sheldon wins this one. :p

It does sound a bit like parking spot...but between L/P and S/A.  I hope Sheldon wins this one. :p

I doubt he has much of a chance.  TPTB usually go with him losing things like this to draw more humor and to keep his character "knocked down a peg."

I doubt he has much of a chance.  TPTB usually go with him losing things like this to draw more humor and to keep his character "knocked down a peg."

Actually you have a point.

Thought I'd post some of the pictures even though we have ages to wait for this one.

the-big-bang-theory-season-6-episode-20-

• Like 1

Penny looks hot, again. We have got to see her dressed up a lot the last few episodes.

• Like 3

Penny looks hot, again. We have got to see her dressed up a lot the last few episodes.

Yeah, the dress is maybe a little short. But I thought she looked amazing in the last ep, in the laundry room scene in the shirt and jeans as well.

Edited by Moonbase

just helping her man get tenure.

little black dress :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:

• Like 4

HAha awesome can't wait!  I miss that show is not on tonight.  Hate Hiatuses :(   But, I think Kripke might win this one if only to piss off Sheldon even more.  Everyone will be so focus on who will win between Sheldon, Leonard and Raj that another professor might just sneak it and SNAKE it from then all and kripke would be just right for the job specially since he's probably mad Sheldon won the office he wanted after their basketball battle royale lol.   Either way I can tell by pictures Amy is going to yell at Sheldon,  Sheldon is going to annoy the hell out of Ms Davis.   Leonard is probably going fall off that machine or at least almost have a asthma attack from trying to hard and working it too fast to try and impress her and of course Penny looks hot she almost always does, but I'm also impressed at how pretty Amy looks in that lavendar cardigan picture, she's finally found sweaters that compliment her figure instead of making her look too wide and its pretty color on her plus OMG she actually has on matching tops underneath instead of mismatched ones.  WAY TO STEP IT UP LADIES!! ;)  Sheldon needs to start noticing how much prettier Amy looks for crying out loud!

• Like 1

Guest crankorgan

Show has run its course for me. The program has more commercials than humor! 

just helping her man get tenure.

little black dress :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:

yes!

When Penny goes to war, she is taking no prisoners. :icon_lol:

• Like 4

I wonder how Leonard is keeping his cool with Penny looking so hot? I would think his brain would seize up. mine would.

• Like 1

Penny's bosoms defy the laws of gravity, which I am sure Leonard appreciates not only on a "personal" level but also on a scientific one. She is like an incredibly sexy equation.

Also, I have to say I look forward to Regina Davis's return. Her "I'm a what ?" in The Egg Salad Equivalency still makes me giggle when I think about it. Flawless delivery. 

One last thing : can somebody please show some mercy and give Leonard his inhaler ? He looks like he is about to die on that elliptical trainer.

Edited by Chiara

I think this episode will be epic, on the scale of the Physics Bowl. There is no way that they could give tenure to Sheldon over Leonard, as he would raise insufferability to levels that would force Leonard to move out, even to a cardboard box, and this time, Penny would welcome him into her place. Bawwy Kwipke getting it would keep the roomies on good terms and be funny to watch. Personally, I'd like to see Leonard get tenure, but as long as his job is safe, his heart's desire stands next to him in the pushup bra and he'll be fine. I'm not sure Sheldon could handle Leonard getting tenure first.

Edited by hamerman55
  • Like 1

I wonder if the writers have been lurking on the forum and seen people write that Penny seems to be dressing more casually than before, because of her age.  They sure have been dressing her very hot, for a person her age, recently.  When the show started she was as 21-22 year old hotie, now, lately, she is a 27-28 year old hotie.  Yea!!!

• Like 2

She's not been dressing less casually, rather she's been dressing casually, but fully covered. Tops, jeans and sneakers is pretty casual. In the early seasons she was dressing in little tiny shorts and scooped tops. Basically showing a lot of skin. Now when she shows skin, it is in a dressy way (little black or red dresses). It is sort of odd in a way, that she shows more skin when "dressed up" than dressed casually. It also seems that they are in a minor way mirroring Leonard's and Penny's outfits. I remember a discussion about the "magic" red pants they both seemed to wear in "The Higgs-Boson Observation". I'm not sure why the pants were termed "magic" in the thread, but the reason seems to be that they both tend to wear red jeans that are very similar. We've also seen Penny wear Chuck Taylor sneakers recently. I wouldn't mind the shorts and tops from the first couple of seasons, but I think the idea is that she looks a little more mature and fits in better with Amy and Bernadette. Penny is still more casual than they are, but the things she used to wear would really clash with the other two now.

• Like 1