If you could ask a character anything....

Charlokylie

Hm....the only thing in my mind now would be if Sheldon has ever kissed a girl. Or perhaps when puberty hit, if he tried to create a robot girlfriend xD and if harward would do penny one night, but he would have to eat a bag of peanuts everyday for the rest of his life xD in portuguese of couse, since i'ts one of the languages he claim to speak xD that way I would find out another awnser at the same time xD

• 3 weeks later...

/\ same here

me and my mom just LOVE his shirts. maybe the store has something for girls too xD

There are a few sites that can help you. If you live in USA try Sheldonshirts.com or in the UK zazzle is quite good. Sheldonshirts though do tell you loads of other good stuff like the periodic table shower curtain and howards beltbuckles.

• 3 months later...

Hmmmm..... Penny: If she a was kind of nerd when she was younger, but got distracted by popularity and boys in high school. Sheldon: If he's ever had sex with a real person. I don't really have any questions for the other characters.

Sheldon: If he's ever had sex with a real person.

That's something I've been asking myself too (is it strange to think about the sex life of fictional chracters?)... I really can't imagine he's a - what is his age? I'd prpbably ask him that too - well, a virgin at his age, but then again... I also can't image Sheldon hooking up with someone.

And perhaps I'd ask Leonard why he doesn't get his hair cut. He'd be rather cute if he didn't have this weird haircut....

That's something I've been asking myself too (is it strange to think about the sex life of fictional chracters?)... I really can't imagine he's a - what is his age? I'd prpbably ask him that too - well, a virgin at his age, but then again... I also can't image Sheldon hooking up with someone.

I know! Me neither. :| And no it's not weird to wonder about the sex life of fictional characters. ;) Well not weird in that you're not the only one. Have you seen fan fic? There's a lot of smut fic out there. Maybe not for Big Bang Theory, but I know there's a copious amount of smut fic for the Doctor/Rose ship from Doctor Who. :D

Yeah that's right. I've even stubled over Sheldon/Leonard smut fics... they were kind of irritating, because it never occured to me, that someone could see a conection like that between the two characters... Maybe that's another thing to aks the chrarcters, though they kind of answered to that with their behaviour about "the night the heat went out." :D

Yeah that's right. I've even stubled over Sheldon/Leonard smut fics... they were kind of irritating, because it never occured to me, that someone could see a conection like that between the two characters...

Oh, yeah. I've come across those slash fics too. :( Makes me sad because it felt like fans were just creating a slash couple just for the hell of it not because they either wanted them together or felt like there was something there. Just making up slash couples for the hell of it annoys me. :|

Maybe that's another thing to aks the chrarcters, though they kind of answered to that with their behaviour about "the night the heat went out." :D

LOL I loved how Raj was totally okay with it. He even remembered it fondly ("Well, we'll always have the night the heat went out." *hopeful grin*). He looked so disappointed and sad when the other two just looked at him. *pats Raj on the head* We could ask why the heat went out that night. Maybe Raj secretly sabotaged it. :p Or maybe it was just a plan to kill Sheldon that backfired.

• 3 weeks later...

The biggest faliure he has already experienced or the biggestfaliure that could happen to him?

I think the first might be what happened in "The Electric Can Opener Fluctuation" on the other could be not winning the Nobel Prize. :D

Okay, if it was ever mentioned on the show, I am the one who just didn't pay attention, but I'd like to ask Sheldon: How old are you actually?

Or are they all the same age? I think Sheldon is younger, right?

Oh, and the usual - have you ever had sex, created a robot-girlfriend, tried to have sex with a robot....etc :D

And perhaps I'd ask Leonard why he doesn't get his hair cut. He'd be rather cute if he didn't have this weird haircut....

Strange? Check out some of the Star Trek FanFIc that is online THAT gets strange

I know that Penny asked a version of this question alrady , but it wasn't really answered

Why the guys put up with Sheldon?

Haha, Birphg. I noticed too that some people tend to have a rather kinky taste when it comes to smutty FanFics. ;)

I can only imagine what some fans understand by "intergalactic relationships".

I saw a LOTR fanfic about Legolas and an Ent, and an Harry Potter one including Snape and the Giant Squid... I didn't read them, because I didn't want to damage my mental sanity any more that I did by reading the summaries. The horror!

Strange? Check out some of the Star Trek FanFIc that is online THAT gets strange

I know that Penny asked a version of this question alrady , but it wasn't really answered

Why the guys put up with Sheldon?

Cuz they like Leonard?

Besides, apart from all the...Sheldon-stuff....he is a nice guy and he really cares about his friends. Well, in his own Sheldonesque way, but he does.

I know I've written this already, but now I'm asking you - how old is Sheldon?