If you could ask a character anything....

Charlokylie

I saw a LOTR fanfic about Legolas and an Ent, and an Harry Potter one including Snape and the Giant Squid... I didn't read them, because I didn't want to damage my mental sanity any more that I did by reading the summaries. The horror!

:icon_eek: That does sound ... disturbing.

I once read one (yes, I read it) about Sheldon and Leonard. The pairing already was fancy enough for me. :icon_lol:

Haha, Birphg. I noticed too that some people tend to have a rather kinky taste when it comes to smutty FanFics. ;)

I can only imagine what some fans understand by "intergalactic relationships".

I saw a LOTR fanfic about Legolas and an Ent, and an Harry Potter one including Snape and the Giant Squid... I didn't read them, because I didn't want to damage my mental sanity any more that I did by reading the summaries. The horror!

Gives an all new meaning to "tree-hugger"

True but the star trek fan fic has crossed the line into video I never would have suspected there was that much blue and green body paint available to the SoCal adult film industry