The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
CaitAmber

Lucy And Her Crab Cakes

I think, I mean. This is personally just what I feel and hope for, but I would love for Raj and Lucy's crab cakes to only be a minor plot in the final two episodes. If they're in the spotlight, I'm going to get crabb(cake)y.

No one wants a crabb(cake)y Cait! Although I'm sure Lucy and her crabcakes will be a very special moment in the episode I'm sure there'll be lots of other things going on.

I think we should make tshirts.

• Like 1

No one wants a crabb(cake)y Cait! Although I'm sure Lucy and her crabcakes will be a very special moment in the episode I'm sure there'll be lots of other things going on.

I'm sure that's how it will happen, yes. Little crab cakes, big everything else. 

I think we should make tshirts.

We really should. We need to make a lot of t-shirts for all the various inside jokes that arise in of the chat.

I need one that says "Queen of the Chat" with "Smack the Maple" on the back. 

• Like 1

I want one that says "If this one is bwank too" on the front and "I'm going to be fuwious" on the back

• Like 3

I want one that says "If this one is bwank too" on the front and "I'm going to be fuwious" on the back

I love you.

• Like 1

I love you.

Me too. 

I love myself.

• Like 2

Omg, lol.

I met Kate the other night at the taping and she was soooo sweet. This makes it cuter.

Edited by Kyzzx

Omg, lol.

I met Kate the other night at the taping and she was soooo sweet. This makes it cuter.

She seems like a really sweet girl! And every time I see Chloe crabcake picture on my post I crack up. 

PS - Your new sig, brilliant! 

We NEED t-shirts. "In crabcakes we trust"

At one point i think I said this out loud and instead of trust it sounded like thrust.

• Like 1

At one point i think I said this out loud and instead of trust it sounded like thrust.

In crabcakes we thrust. 

I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING. 

It's done. Lucy and the crabcakes are no more. They had a good run, while it lasted. But I think the chemistry between them came across better on paper than it did on screen.

It's done. Lucy and the crabcakes are no more. They had a good run, while it lasted. But I think the chemistry between them came across better on paper than it did on screen.

That was beautiful, dude.  :icon_cry:  The funky crabcakes ripped them apart.