The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
wannamaker

A Poll Out Of Curiosity

A poll just out of curiosity  

40 members have voted

1. 1. What character would you pick to help you in emergency?

While in the park I was thinking to myself < if a collapse when joggingI I wish for one of the actors from TBBT to rescue me > Hoping that one of them is just nearby of course. :)

I'd be worried if Sheldon was the only one around if I was in an emergency situation! He makes too much fuss about anything. Leonard has more sense and won't get in his way to help me. Whereas Howard would probably come onto me because I'm female, and Raj wouldn't talk to me. As for Penny and Amy, well perhaps a male would be better to help me? Because if I was to collapse for example and for some reason had to be rushed to A&E...

I voted for both Leonard and Amy. I think Amy, given the chance, could be a good person as well. Leonard seems to work better under that kind of pressure. Leonard's got that we-need-to-go-to-the-hospital thing happening, but is also calm and supportive. Haha.

• Like 1

Sheldon most definitely he knows CPR and he would be organised!  Granted he probably wouldn't come to the hospital with me, but then again that depends in which season this would occur.

Sheldon most definitely he knows CPR and he would be organised!  Granted he probably wouldn't come to the hospital with me, but then again that depends in which season this would occur.

Well he did rescue Penny as a matter of fact in one episode of TBBT :)

Sheldon asking her: <Penny: Is.. that my arm? It doesn't feel like an arm.

and love Penny's face when she tells sheldon to 'let it go'

Howard has had serious survival and emergency response training as an astronaut. He is an engineer so could McGyver what was needful if the necessity arose. We already know he is capable of feats of strength in an emergency after he lifted his mum. He has demonstrated an aversion to stitches and wounds but he has had training since then.

Otherwise Amy.

I choose Leonard and/or Penny. Not because they have any particular skills, but because they are loyal friends who would drop whatever they were doing to help you.  "3 am" friends, as it were.  

I voted for Amy and Leonard.... I thought about Sheldon but it depends about which season we are talknig about and, do we  know each other or not... because if we were strangers I don't think so he would be enthusiast, but if we were friends who knows  he helped Penny...

As to Amy she is that kind of person I would like to have as a friend. And she is organized like Sheldon, and so helpful and brilliant woman... and as to Leonard, he is a man if I were need strong arm and someone who isn't affraid to go with me to hospital and in common with Amy they would be so helpful in emergency situation

OMG, to be rescue for an actor/actress from TBBT?? DO YOU WANT TO KILL ME?? :D

Well, the first comes to my mind is Sheldon, of course ;)  Maybe I will need artificial respiration ;) But probably he will not do this :( Or maybe, if I can, I should tell him this is a social convention to save the life of a person in the street.....but probably will not work.

So, well, I suppose could be Leonard or Howard for the same reasons said above me. They will sure help, but, if I need to be lift...I am not fat/heavy but, you know, they are so unathletic :D Maybe it is better they both will be there, :)

But the most I would like is to be found for all of them, can you imagine to wake up and to be sorrounded for TBBT actors looking to you? :icon_eek:  But if this happen, probably means I will be just in Heaven :icon_lol:

• Like 2

i would definitely go with Sheldon, did he not give mouth to mouth to a nun in need? ;-) i can dress up as a nun if necessary  :icon_redface:  :icon_lol:

Edited by thuslyinformed
  • Like 1

Depends on the emergency.

National disaster?  Sheldon and his emergency kit.

Home invasion?  Penny and her bat.

CPR?  Leonard.  :)

I choose Amy because:

- I suppose she knows all about the emergency first aid. (She is neurobiologist)

- She may help me to calm down due to her neurobiological knowledge like hypnotize etc...

- She is so patient and cares for friends' feeling.

Forget all of these above.

I choose her because even Sheldon made her his EC. You can argue with me, but you possibly can't argue with him. :D 

• Like 1

I voted Penny because she thinks on her feet. Like how she managed to get Sheldon's stuff back from the bully, the guys were useless.

Second would be Sheldon, and his emergency pack. He has 8 days worth of food and water, a crossbow, a flashdrive with season 2 of the original Star Trek... can't remember the rest. :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by Moonbase
  • Like 1

..."

the most I would like is to be found by all of them, can you imagine to wake up and to be sorrounded by TBBT actors looking at you? But if this happens, probably means I will be just in Heaven"

[Lissie/quote]

You blessed soul!

post-8585-0-48885800-1366109692.gif

post-8585-0-72527000-1366109720.gif

post-8585-0-73729000-1366109738.gif

Edited by wannamaker

I voted for leonard and penny, like someone said they are the most loyal.

Edited by Devashri

Well, I would choose Bernadette but because you cant choose her i would choose LEONARD. You know what what will happen if you break your arm and Sheldon comes to help you.

Edited by Sheldon L. Cooper