Post A Picture Of Yourself.

Emre

I saw that there was a thread for this. But it seems to have crashed and died in September of last year... 

I wasn't too sure whether I should bump the thread or just create a new one to renew the vibe in a way.

If the mods don't want this thread about, and want us to use the old one; feel free to lock this.

So, go!

(I'll post mine a bit later)

If you're having trouble uploading and want a simple way to do so:

Visit and register (or log-in with Facebook) (100% free) on this site - yes, it does require a little effort on your part! Stop whinging!:

http://imageshack.us/

Click 'Browse' and it will take you to your computer files. From there click an image straight from your files and then click 'upload now'.

From there it's fairly simple; 

Once it is processed copy and paste the 'forum code' URL and paste it into the thread. 

Me too I've tried to search to no avail Lissie...

However it would be nice to see real faces sometime in the future :)

But I can see the real faces are not coming so soon :icon_lol: Who will be the first brave one? Who will start?

There were a Threat were some guys posted their photos wearing TBBT tee-shirt. I found that threat once but I cannot find again.

If you process the cat's picture above with CIA software, you can actually see Miss Kitkas reflection in one of the cat's eyes. 

Oh yes, I can see you! Nice robe you have on! I can almost see your feminine charms!!!

:o

:o

:lol:

But I can see the real faces are not coming so soon :icon_lol:Who will be the first brave one? Who will start?

There were a Threat were some guys posted their photos wearing TBBT tee-shirt. I found that threat once but I cannot find again.

Me Lissie :lol:

post-8585-0-72322000-1367240931_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Yeah Lissie a sort of me... when I was on vacation in

for a weekend (click on Paris there's a lovely jazzy music ;) with a hint of blues.(Woody Allen was there too :o ) Edited by wannamaker

• 2 months later...

I would find this interesting. I cannot imagine what any of you people look like! I tend to imagine you all looking like your avatars, if there is a picture of a person as your avatar anyway...

This makes you potentially terrifying! Ach no, Klaus is a lovely chap.

The avatar presents a conflicting state of affairs...on the one hand, a great deal can be told by a face, on the other, one doesn't necessarily want this "deal" to colour one's opinions.

There's also occasionally an amusing discrepancy between one's avatar and one's personality. A kitten riding a unicorn over a basket of puppies balanced on a rainbow might belong to the sort of person who punches pensioners.

Lastly, there's a difference between attaching your fizzog to the occasionally volatile thoughts expressed here to strangers, and attaching it to the sort of waffle your friends are already accustomed to from you on social sites. I think if you could be assured that no-one watching was a potential psychopath, people'd be happier posting.

Although, I suppose, what's the worst that could happen? Someone who disagrees with your "shipping" preference finds out where you live, comes over and bores you to death? (AND YES THAT GOES FOR ALL OF US)

• Like 1

Come to think of it, knowing what you all look like may be slightly unnerving... On the other hand it would be very amusing if we all looked like our avatars in real life...

Sadly, I bear no resemblance to Klaus Nomi

I bear a very slight resemblance to mine....minus the incredible beauty. There's no cat on my head either. There's a fruit-fly in my wine though.

Alright, I'll bite. Gimme a moment to find a suitably non-incriminating and ungoogleable photograph....

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, Vasu! For some reason I expected you to be a girl... Yes my judgement is poor.

Nice to see you!

Many people here previously have expected me to be a girl.... I don't know may be its me  ;)