A Poll About Tbbt Couples

A poll about TBBT couples   

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which couple do you feel is nearest to your liking no for the show end but as your own lifestyle

• Bernadette/Howard
    • Penny/Leonard
    • Amy/Sheldon

jUST LET ME SAY THIS.

You mean you have an interest in the intellectual circle of Jewish culture but not in the Judaism as such.

Well I agree they have succeded to overcome the great adversity and pressure some nations cursed on them.

They take a lot of pride in their jewish way of life.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You said something really interesting here. I think some people here believe this is a Reality Show   But this topic is not related to this Poll (Sorry Wannamaker   Coming to the real topic, well,

Ding ding ding... you got it.   To be fair, I wouldn't say they're "not very good actors," rather that the kind of on-screen chemistry that makes a couple really seem like a couple is fairly rare. 

I don't agree with this. I think all of the couples are together on this show are together out of love.  Howard and Bernadette wouldn't have gotten married if they hadn't loved each other. Couples do

My interest in Jewish culture came about from trying to understand why so many influential intellectual thinkers, came from Jewish ancestory, or were influenced by those that had. It was because the Jews, having lost their homelands, were forced into exile in every other country in the world. Their culture absorbed ideas from all of these other cultures, and unified them. Well that's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

My interest in Jewish culture came about from trying to understand why so many influential intellectual thinkers, came from Jewish ancestory, or were influenced by those that had. It was because the Jews, having lost their homelands, were forced into exile in every other country in the world. Their culture absorbed ideas from all of these other cultures, and unified them. Well that's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Wow...I never thought of it that way.  Thanks Gapo...

• 3 weeks later...