Guest Star Comments

Tensor

We know Bob Newhart said some nice things a out the cast( I'm going to try and look them up, but if anyone knows where his comments are, feel free I'll be busy today). I just saw our local paper from a week or so ago. The had a quote from Lewis Black (Professor Creepy Crawley) about his experience on the show. When the reporter mentioned TBBT, Black said "Those kids are great to work with."

Edited by Tensor

We know Bob Newhart said some nice things a out the cast( I'm going to try and look them up, but if anyone knows where his comments are, feel free I'll be busy today). I just saw our local paper from a week or so ago. The had a quote from Lewis Black (Professor Creepy Crawley) about his experience on the show. When the reporter mentioned TBBT, Black said "Those kids are great to work with."

I'm so happy that Newhart liked working with the cast. I did read some quotes from him, but can't seem to find them. He turned down quite a few other tv shows so that says a lot. Here's picture of him with his family on set. 

ibfUOTfMTkOPqI.jpg

Looks like he's enjoying himself, no?

It really does seem like a dream team. I haven't heard about anyone having a bad time as a guest star. 

I read that Newhart wanted to do BBT because he liked the writing and because it was done live, and I think I remember him having positive things to say about the cast and the show afterwards.  I recall that he spoke very kindly of them to the studio audience. :)

• 2 weeks later...