Who would be a good special guest?

wallie91

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A dream list:

David Hyde Pierce from Frasier as, say, Leonard's father. His character on Frasier was very much like Sheldon, but it's been made clear that Sheldon's father wasn't a smart man. Leonard's dad, however, would be. I think he'd be great at that.

I'd also like to see both Leonard's & Sheldon's mother back, they were both fantastic.

• 4 weeks later...

I think Hugh Jackman would be great... Then he meets Sheldon and they can talk about the Adamantium in the body of Wolverine and if scientists are really working on that... i think that would be fun! Although i dont think that Hugh Jackman shows up in a show like TBBT...

Why don't you guys think about someone for PENNY? xD like, a really hot actor or something and the guys (a.k.a. leonard) get all jealous and stuff xD it would be harder to get someone hot and famous and put in a TV show but still... maybe if we get a 8th season brad pitt would show up like he did in friends xD or maybe even chalie cheen (sp?) as charlie harper! it would be really fun to have a crossover episode xD he already showed up once o/ but my dream of corse would be johnny depp xD but his to stubborn to show up in comedy things besides PotC xD

For Penny? mmmm I wouldn't wish that so that leonard be jealous, he was jealous most of the season 2 even close to the end with stuart, I think we better need to see some more of penny getting jealous but just of leonard not of all of them as it was the case with the "dead hooker", imagine if they invite Yvonne strahovski to the show...very unlikely since she is in NBC but...wooow I know some of them or all of them would end up droolling.

• 3 weeks later...

Jeff Goldblum- he could play a know-it-all professor that really gets under Sheldon's skin. Tina Fey- just because she's hilarious and she totally pulls off the brainy chick act. Leonard could chase after her for a while (in vain).

• 2 months later...

Guest stars and their roles if I was producing

Abraham Benrubi…………Sheldon’s brother

John Goodman……………….Penny’s Dad

Katey Segal……………………Penny’s mom of course

Walter Koenig……………….Leonard’s Dad

Clint Howard…………………….Howard’s Dad

Stan Lee…………………………….Stan Lee

Brent Spiner (revamping his old role from Night Court)…..ghost of Sheldon’s dad

LOL, Walter Koenig as Leonard's Dad. My problem with him is that I saw him first in Babylon 5 and THEN in Star Trek (yeah I know)... so I'm still not sure if I should see him as the evil telepath or as cute Checkov ;)

the cute Chekov but without the accent.

"Son, do you still have that hugging machine by chance?"

the cute Chekov but without the accent.

"Son, do you still have that hugging machine by chance?"

LOL! Yeah I can imagine that. I think he'd fit quite well.

Man, I'm confused, I don't know most of the other actors proposed here... I feel like Leonard and Sheldon in Penny's trivia quiz :icon_rolleyes:

Robert Reed Carradine from movie "The Revenge of The Nerds" maybe as himself can you imagine Howard telling him: You are my Hero , the first Nerd in the world that had a Hot Girl

If we are going for the Rvenge of the Nerds how about the character of Booger as a new upstairs neighbor.

How about Lucy Lawless?, she'd be great as the head of a department, let me know what you think. :icon_biggrin:

Lucy as a love interest for Howard with her character along the lines of the Xena episode where her and Joxer(?) were reincarneted in each others bodies

How about Lucy Lawless?, she'd be great as the head of a department, let me know what you think. :icon_biggrin:

Lucy as a love interest for Howard with her character along the lines of the Xena episode where her and Joxer(?) were reincarneted in each others bodies

Or maybe as Leonards sister

Patrick Duffy or John Schnaider as Penny's Father

Jessica Simpson as Penny's Sister

Christopher Kennedy Masterson as Penny's Brother in Law(from Malcolm In Middle)

Justin Tyler Berfield as Penny's Brother (from Malcolm In Middle)

Willie Nelson as Penny's Grandfather.

Harold Ramis as Leonard's Father

Jorja Fox or Sarah Chalke as Leonard's Sister

Seth Green as Leonard Brother

Patrick Duffy or John Schnaider as Penny's Father

Jessica Simpson as Penny's Sister

Christopher Kennedy Masterson as Penny's Brother in Law(from Malcolm In Middle)

Justin Tyler Berfield as Penny's Brother (from Malcolm In Middle)

Willie Nelson as Penny's Grandfather.

Harold Ramis as Leonard's Father

Jorja Fox or Sarah Chalke as Leonard's Sister

Seth Green as Leonard Brother

love the idea of John Schnieder as Pennys dad

how about using Willie as Sheldons grandfather?

HArold Ramis, never thought of him, that would be a great fit

Seth as Leonards brother, sorry that doesn't work for me, His bro ius supposed to be a Harvard Law Professor can't see Seth in that role