Who would be a good special guest?

wallie91

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see Sheldon meet him in person... :D

Gosh, I would be screaming with joy. Cuz even when he got that napkin I just imagined how I would feel and the next second I was jumping up&down as if the signature was mine.

I'd like to see Kevin Kline as Leonard's dad. John Goodman as Penny's dad. I too, wouldn't mind seeing Kristen Bell on the show, although getting her might be difficult given that her movie career is begining to grow big. I'd also like to see Ellen Page as Leonard's sister. Another potential tough get given her career in films.

I'd like to see Sheldon meet him in person... :D

Gosh, I would be screaming with joy. Cuz even when he got that napkin I just imagined how I would feel and the next second I was jumping up&down as if the signature was mine.

He would be catatonic

Jack Black plays a guy who sells comics out of his grungy, modified van; which he also lives in and refers to as “the Millennium Falconâ€Â.

He has a rare comic book Sheldon needs to complete a series. Although his wares are reasonably priced, to make a purchase one has to sit in said van while (Jack Black) talks endlessly about comics, NASA conspiracies, his half-baked ideas for graphic novels, and alternate endings for Return of the Jedi. During the verbal assault he pauses only to insist you eat some Cup-O-Noodles that he prepared in his dashboard microwave -“patent-pendingâ€Â.

- - -

[Leonard and the guys are talking Sheldon into visiting (Jack Black's character's) van/shop. ]

SHELDON

On general principle I don't conduct business transactions inside, or out of, a motor vehicle.

LEONARD

You bought cotton candy from the Snack Wagon at the Fair.

SHELDON

That was different. First of all I had low blood sugar after fasting all afternoon in order to avoid potential Tilt-A-Whirl-induced nausea. Secondly they had a clearly displayed business license and thirdly fairs are mobile by nature. Comic book stores are not mobile by nature. They might move from one side of the mall to the other due to failing revenue and the inflating cost of real estate near the food court; -but thats a one-time thing and you get a free t-shirt.

~

---------

[After Sheldon has returned from his visit]...

SHELDON

He proposed that I quit my stuffy job and join him as a comrade/business partner/wing man. After I declined the ridiculous proposal and asked to buy the comic book he said I wasn't “ready for itâ€Â.

RAJ

You were gone for two and a half hours and didn't get the comic book?

SHELDON

Thats not the worst offense. He was pompous enough to evoke a metaphor wherein he's Han Solo offering the co-pilot seat to me, Chewbacca.

Of the two of us, he's the large, hairy, stubborn, overly-emotional lesser character.

If anything I'm Luke Skywalker and he's the Rancor monster.

WOLLOWITZ

The Rancor monster?

SHELDON

I went to make a deal and ended up in a smelly hole with a mucus-spewing ogre.

I was in no danger, but I definitely had the urge to shove a bone in his mouth and slam his head in the van door a few times.

WOLLOWITZ

What did you think of the 'Millennium Falcon'?

SHELDON

If a gutted, rusty Chevy Astro Van with two donut tires is a Millennium Falcon, then my grandmother's bug zapper is a light saber and my programmable toaster is R2D2.

~

@wunderkind -> Awesome idea!

I love Jack Black and he would definitely be a great character! Also, there aren't enough Star Wars references in TBBT. This would fix it. :)

(NOTE: by "Star Wars" I only refer to the first 3 movies, anything newer than that isn't worth any attention).

I think Justin Long would be a cool guest star.

Also as far as crossovers from other shows, Neil Patrick Harris as his character Barney from How I Met Your Mother meets Howard and takes him under his wing on a night of girl chasing would be hilarious.

Amy Davidson:

One Episode- Howard's cousin, or (an idea I agree with from others here) an overbaring, talks-a-lot love interest to Raj

Two Episodes- A deaf/mute Physicist.

Permanent Cast Member(Which I would love to see)- New neighbor.

Ryan Stiles: Anything he wants to be

David Spade: Eccentric reporter doing a CalTech article, wunderkind's idea about the crazy van-dwelling guy, or someone's uncle.

April Bowlby: Penny's friend, physicist, or for a more long-term role combine one of the previous two into a new neighbor.

Clint Howard: Sheldon's father (Cause I would love to see Clint Howard and Laurie Metcalf have at it angrily and battle it out verbally)

Emmanuelle Vaugier: Golddigger who seduces Raj and Howard then takes a lot of their money while turning them against one another, or an interest in Sheldon's life that's not love just an arrangement of sorts.

Seth MacFarlane: As anything he wants to be

Andy Samberg: Howard's cousin who is genuinely good with the ladies.

Just to name a few...

others subgestions:

Barenaked Ladies: Playing the song in the Cheesecake Factory.

John Cleese: As Leonard's Grandfather.

Scott Bakula: As a Leader of a Scientist Proyect.

Lisa Kudrow: Anything she wants to be.

Jackie Earle Haley:As a Funeral director or anything he wants to be.

Neil Flynn: As a .... Janitor, maybe in calltech or in Boys Building

• 2 weeks later...

For playing their own character :

Nimoy would be an obvious choice but only playing himself (unlike Fringe).

Stan Lee

Stephen Hawking

For any fictionnal character :

Bryan Cranston, Stephen Colbert or Corin Nemec I'd love to see them but they may have too much charisma.

Andy Samberg: Howard's cousin who is genuinely good with the ladies.

I couldn't agree more :icon_cheesygrin:

• 2 weeks later...

I also would love to see John Goodman as Penny's dad. I think he'd be a perfect fit. Here's my campaign for him:

1. The character is from Nebraska, so his physical size makes sense. He's played Midwest father perfectly before, he surely can do it again -- and improve upon it, in these new times/decade.

2. Sure, Penny's physique is nothing like John Goodman's whatsoever, but let's suspend imagination a bit and believe she gets her good looks from Mom.

3. Penny having a lovable lug like John Goodman as a father makes it more believable that she wouldn't be superficial and dating a guy like Leonard, in terms of appearance, isn't a big deal.