The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
DaniRiot

How Did Leonard And Stephanie End?

A random question I am sure has been asked many many times...

What happened between Loenard and Stephanie. 

There was no break up episode (at least not one shown in UK) and she disappears from the series and no-one mentions her or verbally fills the gaps.

It's something I've wondered too. I have no idea. Funny thing is, I actually miss Stephanie.

Welcome DaniRiot.

Stephanie was indeed a likable lady and easy going. Even Sheldon liked her so much that he forced Leonard with that relationship to appear  on Facebook.

In my opinion a more one off affair than a proper relationship  (The Vartabedian Conundrum episode)

Next season Penny has to take Sheldon to the hospital. They meet Dr. Stephanie there. She tells them that she has had Leonard's love child. But don't tell Leonard. Hilarity ensues!!! :icon_twisted:

• Like 2

Oh Stephanie...IMO the best girlfriend of Leonard!! If I can choose I would like Leonard end with her :)  But I know that is not possible :)

And about your question, well, she vanished :icon_eek:

I don't think Dr. Stephanie was the best girlfriend for Leonard.

Don't really miss the character either.  I do agree that the writers drops the ball on closing out storylines on the show.

Next season Penny has to take Sheldon to the hospital. They meet Dr. Stephanie there. She tells them that she has had Leonard's love child. But don't tell Leonard. Hilarity ensues!!! :icon_twisted:

It is obviously Sheldon's child.  :icon_twisted:  :icon_twisted:

Thanks for your answers and your welcome.

Loved the show for so long, just didn't know there was a forum. :)

She was a good character, however it was obvious that she wasn't going to stay long... She hadn't really been introduced as something else than Leonard's girlfriend and everything went very fast, if it was meant to last the storyline would have been split in more episodes.

As fas as the break-up is concerned, here's what I think happened:

The last time we saw her, she was moving in with Leonard without telling him and he didn't really like it. He was trying to tell her but they always ended up having sex. He finally told her by text but apparently her response was another attempt to keep him (by sex). Anyway, I suppose it finally stopped working for both of them and they went their separate ways...

It seems clear in the writers' mind that Leonard and Penny will end up together. Every time they have some kind of relationship, it ends quite inexplicably. We don't see Penny's men very long or often, they are not even introduced. And Leonard had difficulties with Stephanie then she disappeared; he learned that Raj's sister cheated on him, and she disappeared as well...