Leonard's Hair

scifi_boy2002

I think its pretty ugly. When you look back at season 1 its really short ..well the top was medium and the sides where very short. In I think it was either season 2 or 3 but all his hair was medium length and I liked it like that. Now its rather long, its coming that long it looks like hes having to gel it to his head so it does not fall and you can actually see his hair showing by his neck now..which I don't find very attractive lol. Yeah so short. :D 

His hair.............. If you've been in the chat with me and this conversation comes up, you know how much I loooathe Season 6 Leonard hair. It's so unflattering on him!

If anyone has seen The Fugitive, his hairstyle reminds me of Harrison Ford's when his character sneaks into a hospital, shaves off his beard, steals an old guys clothes and then slicks his weave back with a comb. 

Whoever thought that styling choice was the greatest thing ever needs to have a flaming beaver thrown at them. 

That hair needs to die, and I will flip a thousand tables if it comes back in Season 7.

/endrant

Edited by CaitAmber

Yes after watching episodes a few times, I find myself concentrating on the scenery. I want a large molecular sculpture. But I do find myself being drawn to look at Leonard's hair!