The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
stardustmelody

Season 6 Emmy Nominations

The Big Bang Theory has submitted the following two episodes for Academy consideration for the Emmy's:

The Egg Salad Equvialency

The Closet Reconfiguration

I know they will get another submission opportunity if nominated to add a third episode.   I hope they add "The Love Spell Potential' because it was a good one with all the cast as well.

Actors I don't think get to submit unless they are nominated.  Once nominated they submit for actual voting.

• Like 2

Egg Salad??? That is such a random episode to select! I think 43, Bakersfield or Love Spell would have been a much better choice. 

Edited by koops
  • Like 1

I'm so happy. wow but those episodes? Like koops I thought about Bakesfield. I hope that they will add Love Spell. I wonder who will be nominated. I hope that Mayim, Jim and Simon. Thanks star for that thread. 

I too think Bakersfield or Love Spell might have been better. But someone pointed out that maybe they were going for one episode of outrageous comedy, to counterbalance one sweet touching episode (Closet Reconfiguration).

I'm sure they had their reasons, but Egg Salad really was my least favorite episode of the season.  If they had to pick just two for the entire season, I'd rather they didn't pick one of them with so little airtime for Melissa and Mayim.  If they wanted one that was just pure comedy without the emotional storyline, Tenure Turbulence wouldn't be a bad choice IMO.

"The Egg Salad Equivalency" and "The Closet Reconfiguration" are two excellent choices!  Hope there are some individual nominations for the cast members this year as well.

Edited by AdorkablyMe

I`m okay with " The Closet Reconfiguration" `cause I liked that one (esp. because of the letter from Howard´s dad). The Egg Salad Episode was not one of my favourites I prefered the Bakersfied Episode over it and also "The Love Spell Potential".