The Family Reunion Probability Theorem

OK. I just finished this one. Loved it. I also read the other 1 she wrote which wuz awesomesauze too! I looked and looked, but it don't seem like she wrote anymore. Am I wrong? Are there other stories like this one because the ones I came across weren't as good.

Help! I am in need of more shots of my new addiction--shamy fanfics!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

OK. I just finished this one. Loved it. I also read the other 1 she wrote which wuz awesomesauze too! I looked and looked, but it don't seem like she wrote anymore. Am I wrong? Are there other stories like this one because the ones I came across weren't as good.

Help! I am in need of more shots of my new addiction--shamy fanfics!

Thanks, Pem. I agree with what a lot of others on here have said. Visit the list of Shamy fics. There are a lot of talented people on there.

This remains my favorite.  Thanks, Miso!!!

Thanks!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I had skimmed this one before, but took the time this week to read it all the way through. I loved the story. Meemaw was perfect and I enjoyed the other additions to Sheldon's family. I loved Sheldon finally saying I love you near the end and the questions the gang asked them when they got back. Misophonia is very talented and I'm glad she wrote this. :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Me too. They are sooooo good. She is soooo good. The problem is that after you read one of her stories, it's hard to go back to the just OK authors.

I also find it super cool that Miso wrote Family Reunion Probability Theorem to include the Han Solo "I know" line, which was also referenced in last night's TBBT episode. How awesome is that? Especially since she wrote Family Reunion so long ago. Go, Miso!!

Have you started reading The Mendacity Revelation? I fangirl every time a new chapter posts!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Finished this one yesterday, I was glad with the way it ended, but really didn't want it to end (but it probably is for the best it did).

Glad  Miso still has other Shamy fic going.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for all the compliments for this beloved fic. It will always be near and dear to my heart as it was the way I met so many wonderful friends. I still can't believe I am on the precipice of having 1000 reviews for it. I might have to plan something special for you all to celebrate. Stay tuned ... (I am still not sure what I am going to do, but there should certainly be something.)

• Like 2

Yours is still the most reviewed shamy fic :)

Until the next best and most fabulous Shamy author comes along with an irresistable story. That is how it always is. But, as I plan on enjoying that story as a reader, I don't mind at all.

• Like 2

Yours is still the most reviewed shamy fic :)

This got me thinking and wondering, so I did a little research. I was pretty impressed and not surprised by what I found.

The Family Reunion Probability Theorem is

1. The #1 most reviewed fanfiction story for Shamy. (The Mendacity Revelation is currently #4.)
  2. The #5 most reviewed fanfiction story for The Big Bang Theory (any language).
  3. The #3 most reviewed completed fanfiction story for The Big Bang Theory.
  4. The #2 most reviewed fanfiction M-rated story for The Big Bang Theory. (The Mendacity Revelation is currently #6.)
  5. The most popular Shamy fanfiction story (of 609 stories), (The Mendacity Revelation is currently #10.)
  6. The 46th most popular fanfiction story for The Big Bang Theory (out of 3.8K stories).

I am sorry, but these stats are pretty freaking awesome, Miso, and just goes to show what a phenomenal writer you are. You go, girl! It also shows that we, as Shamy readers need to support our Shamy writers just as much (or more) than the Shenny people do.

• Like 1

This got me thinking and wondering, so I did a little research. I was pretty impressed and not surprised by what I found.

The Family Reunion Probability Theorem is

1. The #1 most reviewed fanfiction story for Shamy. (The Mendacity Revelation is currently #4.)
  2. The #5 most reviewed fanfiction story for The Big Bang Theory (any language).
  3. The #3 most reviewed completed fanfiction story for The Big Bang Theory.
  4. The #2 most reviewed fanfiction M-rated story for The Big Bang Theory. (The Mendacity Revelation is currently #6.)
  5. The most popular Shamy fanfiction story (of 609 stories), (The Mendacity Revelation is currently #10.)
  6. The 46th most popular fanfiction story for The Big Bang Theory (out of 3.8K stories).

I am sorry, but these stats are pretty freaking awesome, Miso, and just goes to show what a phenomenal writer you are. You go, girl! It also shows that we, as Shamy readers need to support our Shamy writers just as much (or more) than the Shenny people do.

Thanks for going to such trouble, Pemberley. I, likewise, was pretty amazed. Thanks also to all the readers who fell in love with my little story. You guys are fab!

I've been wanting to reread this story recently but I just don't know if I have enough energy to cry and squeal and writhe around and basically fan girl out the way this fic warrants again.

I'll definitely set some time aside to read and lose my mind after every chapter before the spring semester starts.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
I recently reread the story whilst on holiday and loved it all over again, and still cried at the funeral and Amy's breakdown.

But the reason I am posting is about the coincidence of their pet name for each other - turtle.  How strange that this is a pet that they were giving each other and that this was the pet they were going to bye on the show.
Edited by ShAmy4eva