Kasey

Thoughts And Prayers

395 posts in this topic

Posted

Just wanted to send my thoughts and prayers out to Oklahoma City and Moore, OK and anyone affected by the devastating tornadoes. 

Also to the family of the man nearby in Ocala, FL who was killed during a thunderstorm as a tree fell on the car he was sitting in.

God bless them all...

joyceraye, Moonbase and wannamaker like this

Posted (edited)

My prayers also are going out to those who lost loved ones and/or their homes.

@ KASEY,

This is a wonderful thread !!

It should be for ANYONE with ANY kind of prayer needs !!

I also want to pray for a member of this site that also has a medical problem that the Dr's. have SO FAR failed to find a reason for (you know who you are) !

Edited by walnutcowboy

Posted

@Mike

That is what I was thinking that it could be for anyone who needed prayers.  And yes I will be praying for that person whom the DRs need to find out what is wrong...

Posted (edited)

Prayer has nothing to do with religion first and foremost in my humble opinion.  Second, if Tripper would like to ban all conversations about God and prayer then they are certainly free to do that being their forum.  Thirdly, yes I will pray for anyone who suffers and ask God to bless them regardless of race, color, creed or bubblegum flavor...

Had to edit because I got to quote from CSI wrong...

Edited by Kasey

Posted

Havent we got enough of this religious mumbo jumbo already?

-Time to ban all religious nonsense form the forum, methinks.

BTW, have you prayed for all the innocent killed in errant nato strikes???

OH, SHERMINATOR, SHERMINATOR, SHERMINATOR,

What are we going to do with you?

In the past we have agreed, disagreed, and agreed to disagree and probably even disagreed to agree,

but I never thought YOU of ALL people would EVER suggest the censorship of others !!!!

If there is any atheists, agnostics, witches, those that REALLY love sheep, or ANY other's with different beliefs out there, and wanting to their own thread,

Be my guest !!

And I would be more than happy NOT to read their posts !!

Everyone is entitled to believe (or NOT to believe) what ever they choose.

There are PLENTY of other posts out there to ARGUE, disagree, etc. 

I believe that KASEY started this thread with one simple thought in mind.

And that is to simply pray for those in need.

It would be nice to keep it that way.

I think this is a WONDERFUL thread.

You all know what it's about by now,

So if you don't like it, you don't have to read it !!

wannamaker and Kasey like this

Posted

OH, SHERMINATOR, SHERMINATOR, SHERMINATOR,

So if you don't like it, you don't have to read it !!

If there is a forum and no one reads it........

Young River: People don't like to be meddled with. We tell them what to do, what to think, don't run, don't walk. We're in their homes and in their heads and we haven't the right. We're meddlesome.

Posted (edited)

Getting back on " thoughts" if you are in the UK you may of heard about the soldier that got macheted to death in Woolwich? Let's think about that poor man and its right near where I live

Edited by rachygd

Posted

Him and his family will also be added to my prayers !

Posted

Getting back on " thoughts" if you are in the UK you may of heard about the soldier that got macheted to death in Woolwich? Let's think about that poor man and its right near where I live

I just read about that.  So tragic.

I'm not in the UK but I will certainly keep his family in my prayers...

Posted

Yes, sending out Positive energy, can only be a good thing, with so much evil crap happening in the world. It's easy to be cynical, and lack empathy for others.

Posted

A 63 year old woman lies in the hospital in critical condition tonight in St. Petersburg, FL a victim of a vicious beating during a home invasion.  I don't know her but I just wanted to offer her up in prayer tonight.  Thank you...

Posted

I see 'Sherminator' has removed his post.  Was that the power of prayer. Or was it that I, by some twist of fate, sent Sarah Connor back in time to reason with him. Actually one thing that always helps victims of thugs, or of natuaral disasters, is the positive support and thoughts they receive from others.

Kasey likes this

Posted

I see 'Sherminator' has removed his post.  Was that the power of prayer. Or was it that I, by some twist of fate, sent Sarah Connor back in time to reason with him. Actually one thing that always helps victims of thugs, or of natuaral disasters, is the positive support and thoughts they receive from others.

I removed Sherminator's post to try keep this topic from being derailed.

I'm sure many people would appreciate being in people's thoughts and prayers. I don't think it's necessary for this thread to become a debate over the merits of religion, so I'll try to keep that from happening.

Kasey likes this

Posted

TRIPPER,

All I can say is

THANK YOU,

You are a Gentleman and a Scholar !!

You are in my thoughts and Prayers, just for being you !

Kasey likes this

Posted

To those who lost their lives in the tornado - my thoughts, condolences and prayers go to their families. I have cried for your losses. The loss of those children who drowned in a pool of water in a school was so heartbreaking. I for one will never forget you. :(

To the young soldier who was macheted to death - he must've been terrified. My heart goes out to his family, and I believe he had a 2-year-old child. :(

To the 63-year-old woman in hospital - my thoughts are with you. *hug*

Kasey likes this

Posted

Also thoughts and prayers of gratitude for all those first responders and the teachers in Moore, OK.   Such brave souls who acted with no thought of themselves.

For the woman who talked to the guys who machete the soldier and to the others that shielded his body.

For anyone who said a kind word or did a thoughtful thing today for someone without expecting anything in return, a warm and sincere prayer for you.

And for Tripper for letting us have this thread.  Such class...

Miss Kitka likes this

Posted

Also thoughts and prayers of gratitude for all those first responders and the teachers in Moore, OK.   Such brave souls who acted with no thought of themselves. 

For the woman who talked to the guys who machete the soldier and to the others that shielded his body. 

For anyone who said a kind word or did a thoughtful thing today for someone without expecting anything in return, a warm and sincere prayer for you. 

And for Tripper for letting us have this thread.  Such class...

This too.

Posted

As we are in the midst of celebrating a three day weekend and Memorial Day.  I think it's a no brainer that we all take a moment to remember all those brave men and woman who fought for the freedoms we sometimes take for granted.  Even the ability to ask for prayer or to say one is a believer on a public forum is not a freedom that is a part of all countries.

And I lift up all the families of those who died for their country.....

Posted

I pray that this Memorial Weekend that NO ONE become another statistic in drinking and driving injuries or deaths.

wannamaker and Kasey like this

Posted

AND NOW FOR A PRAISE REPORT.

I (finally) have ALL the test results.

All the MAJOR tests results came back negative !!

So basically I have (and will probably continue to have) Chronic Bronchitis.

And that is something I can live with.

"THEY" said the reason I no longer pass out, is because I've "trained" myself not to (and I agree).

To keep the "CB" under control, I need to take even MORE medicines.

I'm starting to feel like a pharmacy.

Thanks Again for all your THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS,

Mike 

Posted

Oh Mike, Praise Jesus.  That is wonderful news.  Well not the CB but at least it can be managed...

On another note, my thoughts and prayers are continually with those in OK and all the Midwestern states dealing with such awful weather.  Stay safe!

Posted

I send positive support to all those keeping us safe(out of sight, but we're thinking of you); and love and support to the families of people, and those, who became victims to predators(the sad, low life human kind). 

Posted

Sending positive thoughts to our brothers and sisters, in Syria and Turkey.

Posted

Yes, let us lift up those in Turkey and Syria. 

God bless them all....