Kasey

Thoughts And Prayers

395 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

May our prayers be added to yours !

If there are any members of this site involved please let us know and we can give you special thoughts and prayers.

Edited by walnutcowboy

Posted

Thoughts with those in New Zealand after the earthquake and the Tsunami warnings. Some small Tsunamis have hit but larger waves could be on the way.

Stay safe.

Lagernisse and Radar like this

Posted

JONNY, Thank you for letting me know about this. I had not yet heard about it.

Our prayers be added to yours.

Posted

• Skull is from New Zealand, I hope he's OK. 

Posted

Read about it this morning. My prayers be added to yours.

Posted

My prayers will be added to yours.

Posted

Pray for Berlin! Terror attack, a truck ran into a Christmas market. From what we've heard so far at least 9 people dead, at least 50 injured.

I was about to despair of this world when I heard that... but then I remembered the quote from Martin Luther King that was in my daily calender yesterday: "Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." He is right. Many little lights can drive out the darkness, and many little acts of love can drive out the big hate. So instead of despairing I chose to spread as much little acts of kindness and love as possible, no matter how small they are. If many people light their little lights, the darkness will be driven out one day, I just have to hold onto this...

walnutcowboy likes this

Posted

I have just read the bad news...so sorry :(

My thoughts are with german people. 

Posted

I know the location of the truck attack.

I've been there, albeit not during the Christmas Markets.

Posted

The terrorist who killed 12 people in Berlin was shot dead by police in Milan today. Merry Christmas, you piece of shit.

5Mississippis, Jonny and HeWolf like this

Posted

1 hour ago, Jonny said:

Thoughts and prayers going out to those affected by this afternoon's events in London near Westminster.

I was just about to post the same thing. I feel a deep connection to London, it's my favorite city on earth. 

Also sending constant thoughts and prayers to the people of Syria. I've got over 100 family members there and two have been murdered over the past 7 years. One has been kidnapped and then murdered, another was pulled out of her car and shot. A few of them have made it to Germany safely and they're fine now, albeit deeply traumatized. My dad hasn't been able to fly home and see his siblings for 7 years now. He fears he'll never see them again because there's no end in sight down there. 

I try not to think about it too much because whenever I do I lose faith in humanity. 

Posted

May my thoughts and prayers be added to yours!

@No Regrets I understand how you feel. But please don't lose faith! There are a lot of good things happening everyday even if they are sometimes hard to see. You really have to open your eyes (and your heart) to find the good things but they are there - as well as a lot of good people in this world. I pray for your family, don't give up hope!

Posted (edited)

My thoughts and prayers going out from here to those who were affected by another awful attack against innocent people.

@No Regrets please dont loose your faith! @Radar said everything that I could not say better. Most of time life is harder and more sad than it should be so we have to open our eyes and heart to the good things, even they are rare to find. The good people who exist in this world are always worth of our faith and love.

A big virtual hug from here to you. 

Edited by spidergirl

Posted

1 hour ago, Radar said:

May my thoughts and prayers be added to yours!

@No Regrets I understand how you feel. But please don't lose faith! There are a lot of good things happening everyday even if they are sometimes hard to see. You really have to open your eyes (and your heart) to find the good things but they are there - as well as a lot of good people in this world. I pray for your family, don't give up hope!

Thank you. I appreciate that. I guess the downside of social media is that you also hear about absolutely everything that's happening in the world, so it seems like it's gotten worse when it probably hasn't. The upside is that you get to talk to a lot of kind people. :shy:

Radar, snapepans and 5Mississippis like this

Posted

Just wanted to send my thoughts and prayers out to St Petersburgh for the horrible act that killed 11 people earlier. Hope everyone from Russia who is member of the forum is safe.

Jonny, HeWolf, Tripper and 2 others like this

Posted

It's just beyond my imagination how someone could possibly wanna kill another human being, especially someone who's never done anything to them. Just... how much hate do you have to carry inside of you in order to do that? It's so depressing to think about. Wishing all those friends and families of the victims all the strength on earth to get through this.

And today this happened:

7 years. This has been going on for 7 YEARS. And there's just no end in sight.

R.I.P., little ones.

Posted

34 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

It's just beyond my imagination how someone could possibly wanna kill another human being, especially someone who's never done anything to them. Just... how much hate do you have to carry inside of you in order to do that? It's so depressing to think about. Wishing all those friends and families of the victims all the strength on earth to get through this.

And today this happened:

7 years. This has been going on for 7 YEARS. And there's just no end in sight.

R.I.P., little ones.

That was beyond the horror! The world is getting a worse place to live everyday :(

No Regrets likes this

Posted (edited)

At times like this it is so very hard to keep my promise to this site about my beliefs, but I've read to  the end of "THE BOOK" I know how it ends, and the end is near. Any that wish to PM me, feel free to do so !

Edited by walnutcowboy
HeWolf likes this

Posted (edited)

I have just heard it on news. This is so scary as we dont know if we could be in wrong time and at wrong place...

Hope everyone from Sweeden is safe.

Edited by spidergirl

Posted

On 4/7/2017 at 5:33 PM, spidergirl said:

This is so scary as we don't know if we could be in wrong time and at wrong place...

It's the chance we all take, to live in the world.

Disaster (whether terrorism, natural or man made accident) can happen anywhere, at any time.

I refuse to live my life, frightened and hiding away.

Irene, spidergirl and Lagernisse like this

Posted

30 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

It's the chance we all take, to live in the world.

Disaster (whether terrorism, natural or man made accident) can happen anywhere, at any time.

I refuse to live my life, frightened and hiding away.

That's the spirit, Stephen. I refuse to live controlled by fear too. I only meant these times make people be more thoughtful about stuff, you know.

Your are very right about this.:) 

sdffcx likes this