Kasey

Thoughts And Prayers

395 posts in this topic

Posted

Please Pray for my Mom, she had a stroke yesterday. She can still dress herself and stuff like that but is having major problems talking and remembering things like where she lives. While the Doctors were doing tests on my mom they did x-rays and "they" found something on her lung.

Thank you in advance !

Mike

spidergirl likes this

Posted

6 hours ago, walnutcowboy said:

Please Pray for my Mom, she had a stroke yesterday. She can still dress herself and stuff like that but is having major problems talking and remembering things like where she lives. While the Doctors were doing tests on my mom they did x-rays and "they" found something on her lung.

Thank you in advance !

Mike

Mike,

Sending from here much good energy for your Mum. She will make it. :)

a7b953709833dfeedd17b376cbf6aeb5.jpg.844b04dd6607b597295bc950bc9ab94d.jpg

Posted

6 hours ago, walnutcowboy said:

Thank you in advance !

Mike

So she can still move everything and talk? Cause that's a good sign. Definitely praying for her!

On another note: shortly before the Champions League match between Borussia Dortmund and AS Monaco, 3 explosives detonated next to the Dortmund team bus. One player was mildly injured but luckily nothing more happened. They don't yet know who did it. Needless to say they've postponed the match for a night and Monaco fans needed a place to stay, so Dortmund fans created the Twitter hashtag "#bedforawayfans".

Reading through that hashtag and seeing two sets of fans spending a lovely evening together is so beautiful.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/bedforawayfans?src=hash 

spidergirl and Irene like this

Posted

27 minutes ago, No Regrets said:

On another note: shortly before the Champions League match between Borussia Dortmund and AS Monaco, 3 explosives detonated next to the Dortmund team bus. One player was mildly injured but luckily nothing more happened. They don't yet know who did it. Needless to say they've postponed the match for a night and Monaco fans needed a place to stay, so Dortmund fans created the Twitter hashtag "#bedforawayfans".

Reading through that hashtag and seeing two sets of fans spending a lovely evening together is so beautiful.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/bedforawayfans?src=hash 

Thanks for sharing that tweet. Although the serious stuff that has been going on, it was nice to see there is goodness among people yet.  Bless these fans!

Posted

9 hours ago, spidergirl said:

Mike,

Sending from here much good energy for your Mum. She will make it. :)

a7b953709833dfeedd17b376cbf6aeb5.jpg.844b04dd6607b597295bc950bc9ab94d.jpg

9 hours ago, No Regrets said:

So she can still move everything and talk? Cause that's a good sign. Definitely praying for her!

SPIDERGIRL & NO REGRETS, thank you both (and anyone I've forgotten) for your THOUGHTS & PRAYERS !I know it's helping !

spidergirl likes this

Posted

Follow up on the attack on Borussia Dortmund's team bus: they've arrested a German-Russian who had bet money on Dortmund's stock plummeting and thus tried to murder the entire team, which undoubtedly would have achieved that. If he had succeeded he would've made millions. So sick. Glad no player was seriously hurt.

Lagernisse, spidergirl and Jonny like this

Posted

Lots of hugs and purrs on the way   :)

Posted (edited)

Thoughts and prayers go out to those caught up in the ongoing incident at Manchester Arena and the Ariana Grande concert. Confirmed fatalities though the details are still sketchy, only reports of an explosion or loud bang.

My aunt and cousin were at the concert, heard the bang but both got out safely thank god! My sister is on shift tonight and might be at the scene, she is a Police Sergeant at Greater Manchester Police.

Edited by Jonny

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Jonny said:

Thoughts and prayers go out to those caught up in the ongoing incident at Manchester Arena and the Ariana Grande concert. Confirmed fatalities though the details are still sketchy, only reports of an explosion or loud bang.

My aunt and cousin were at the concert, heard the bang but both got out safely thank god! My sister is on shift tonight and might be at the scene, she is a Police Sergeant at Greater Manchester Police.

Prayers for your sister and all the emergency services doing what they can. For the bereaved and injured.

Edited by joyceraye
A Shamy gal, mirs1, Jonny and 1 other like this

Posted (edited)

7 hours ago, Jonny said:

Prayers go out to everyone caught up in this awful incident at Manchester arena. Also for your sister and all emergency services.

Glad your aunt and cousin are ok. Stay safe yourself.

Edited by spidergirl
joyceraye and A Shamy gal like this

Posted

According to GM Police they have arrested a 23 year old man in South Manchester. From what I have read. It seems Isis are behind it. Disgusting. It is the world we live in. Prayers for everyone who lost their life to such a senseless act. I mean Children died in their for what? Nothing. 

joyceraye and Lagernisse like this

Posted

Wishing everyone affected by this all the strength in the world to get through this. 

R.I.P.

joyceraye likes this

Posted

Heard some truly horrific stuff from my sister who was helping treating the wounded in the foyer area. Later on when dealing with the public some aunts were looking for their 8 year old niece, my sister and her colleagues were dealing with it and she wrote it on her hand the name of the girl. It came out this afternoon the youngest victim so far was 8 years old, the very same name.

Horrific and so tragic. Lot of young girls, most of them teenagers caught up in this and the suicide bomber knew this.

joyceraye likes this

Posted

OMG.

Just found out that, one of the victims was the daughter of a man who used to work where I do, and also the wife of a man who still works for us.

joyceraye likes this

Posted

2 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

OMG.

Just found out that, one of the victims was the daughter of a man who used to work where I do, and also the wife of a man who still works for us.

Condolences. How awful.

Posted

My condolences to Michael 's family today. Michael, your beautiful soul  is missed around here.

Desdemona likes this

Posted (edited)

Ongoing incident at London bridge, reports a van went into a group of pedestrians. Possibly some stabbings as well.

Thoughts and prayers with anyone caught up in this.

Edited by Jonny
joyceraye and Desdemona like this

Posted (edited)

Wishing everyone affected by this horrific London incidents the strength  to get through this. My thoughts and prayers are with everyone who is in pain for this.

To those seven people who could not get though this, may they rest in peace...

Edited by spidergirl
Jonny, Desdemona and joyceraye like this

Posted

This is all so terrible! :cray:

I hope this madness ends, people in GB have suffered enough over the last few weeks.

My thoughts and prayers to all the people and their families involved in that tragedy.

spidergirl, joyceraye and Jonny like this

Posted

Typing this from St. Micheal's Hospital in Toronto where I've just had some cancer cells removed. An endoscopic submucusal resection is the medical term for my procedure. Not asking for prayers for myself, just hoping that anyone else who finds themselves in my situation is cared for with the same compassion I've been shown by the good people here at St. Mike's.

Desdemona, spidergirl and joyceraye like this

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, gsxdoug said:

Typing this from St. Micheal's Hospital in Toronto where I've just had some cancer cells removed. An endoscopic submucusal resection is the medical term for my procedure. Not asking for prayers for myself, just hoping that anyone else who finds themselves in my situation is cared for with the same compassion I've been shown by the good people here at St. Mike's.

I am sorry to hear that gsxdoug!

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope that you have defeated this terrible disease and that it won´t return again. Get well soon!

My thoughts and prayers go to Adam West family as well as he had been fighting with blood cancer and lost it.

Edited by Desdemona
gsxdoug and joyceraye like this

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, gsxdoug said:

I am sorry to hear that, @gsxdoug.

Hope you get well very soon  and you are back home soon as well. A virtual hug from me for you.

Edited by spidergirl
joyceraye, Desdemona and gsxdoug like this

Posted

2 hours ago, Desdemona said:

I am sorry to hear that gsxdoug!

My thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope that you have defeated this terrible disease and that it won´t return again. Get well soon!

My thoughts and prayers go to Adam West family as well as he had been fighting with blood cancer and lost it.

Amen.

gsxdoug and Desdemona like this