Kasey

Thoughts And Prayers

Do you know that feeling you can not feel quite well because someone is suffering? It could be about relatives or friends safety or health condition but in this case it is not what I am talking about. It is about my people as the north part of my country is burning again  because of massive Forest fires.

That  s why I can not feel well today. I have tried to live my daily routine as I use to live everyday but today has been really hard. Fortunately I live in a city in south that is not in dangerous but I can not help myself of feel sad and miserable for those who died, for the innocent people who lost relatives, friends, jobs or their places as they are suffering so much.

Last June 18 th died 64 people in forest fires. This weekend ( after most recent update)  died 38. There are 55 hurt people, 15 very serious hurt. A one month baby died inside his burnt place...

This link explains better what I am talking about :

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/866956/Portugal-and-Spain-wildfires-nine-perish-fears-number-may-rise

Every summer this  tragedy repeats but this summer was the worst since 2006. The worst is these fires are made by people. Yeah, it is made by criminal people for earning money or simply for see everything burning.  Portuguese criminal laws must change urgently for severe punishments for these criminal people. I hope badly that these changes can happen really really soon. For sake of my people...

Please send a prayer , if you believe, or send a good vibe for  portuguese people. Yesterday was the sadest day ever I remember in my country history.

Thanks very much.

-Mónica Sofia (spidergirl)
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, spidergirl said:

Do you know that feeling you can not feel quite well because someone is suffering? It could be about relatives or friends safety or health condition but in this case it is not what I am talking about. It is about my people as the north part of my country is burning again  because of massive Forest fires.

That  s why I can not feel well today. I have tried to live my daily routine as I use to live everyday but today has been really hard. Fortunately I live in a city in south that is not in dangerous but I can not help myself of feel sad and miserable for those who died, for the innocent people who lost relatives, friends, jobs or their places as they are suffering so much.

Last June 18 th died 64 people in forest fires. This weekend ( after most recent update)  died 38. There are 55 hurt people, 15 very serious hurt. A one month baby died inside his burnt place...

This link explains better what I am talking about :

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world/866956/Portugal-and-Spain-wildfires-nine-perish-fears-number-may-rise

Every summer this  tragedy repeats but this summer was the worst since 2006. The worst is these fires are made by people. Yeah, it is made by criminal people for earning money or simply for see everything burning.  Portuguese criminal laws must change urgently for severe punishments for these criminal people. I hope badly that these changes can happen really really soon. For sake of my people...

Please send a prayer , if you believe, or send a good vibe for  portuguese people. Yesterday was the sadest day ever I remember in my country history.

Thanks very much.

-Mónica Sofia (spidergirl)

MONICA, We are believers and our PRAYERS are with you, your people, and ALL people suffering from the current fires. We know what you are going through. About 10 +/- years ago, when we still lived in the mountains, there was a terrible fire and MANY people lost there homes. Several of them were close friends.

If you need someone to talk to, I'm here every morning and both my wife and and I are here in the evening (I'm almost always home but I don't check my mail like I should) feel free to PM me/us.

Your Friend,

Mike

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, walnutcowboy said:

MONICA, We are believers and our PRAYERS are with you, your people, and ALL people suffering from the current fires. We know what you are going through. About 10 +/- years ago, when we still lived in the mountains, there was a terrible fire and MANY people lost there homes. Several of them were close friends.

If you need someone to talk to, I'm here every morning and both my wife and and I are here in the evening (I'm almost always home but I don't check my mail like I should) feel free to PM me/us.

Your Friend,

Mike

Thanks very much, Mike. It is really appreciated. You are a good guy :)

11 hours ago, spidergirl said:

Thanks very much, Mike. It is really appreciated. You are a good guy :)

We try to help where/when ever we can !

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, walnutcowboy said:

We try to help where/when ever we can !

:)

PRAYERS and thoughts go out to the friends and family of those who died and those that lived thru the shooting at the Church in Texas. If I'm hearing right it's 26 dead, 20 hurt. It's the worst Church shooting in the United States history.

• Sad 1