The Big Bang Theory Forums
Kasey

Thoughts And Prayers

Prayers for those who lost their lives and were injured at the Navy Base in Washington DC.  Such a tragedy...

Prayers for those who lost their lives and were injured at the Navy Base in Washington DC.  Such a tragedy...

Ditto! :(

Thoughts and prayers for those in Boulder and other flood affected areas of Colorado.

Thanks, JoeSal90.  It has been very messy to try and get anywhere here.  All of Northern Colorado is deeply under water. It has been amazing to see the mess.   But today we have sunshine.  We are supposed to have sunshine most of this week, so hopefully the waterways will start to even out.   The biggest problem is going to be the huge clean-up and road construction that has to take place after.  So many roads are completely gone now.  Some are fairly major arteries at that.   It is going to be a couple of years probably before they get to all of them.

My thoughts and prayers go out to those victimized at the Naval shipyards today in Washington DC (and their families).   Such a mystery why people have anger to that level as to go off and kill innocent people.  

• Like 1

@Stardust  so sorry.  I pray you all are okay and can get back to normal as quickly as possible.

Prayers going out to those in Mexico who are being affected by Ingrid...

• Like 1

Thoughts and prayers for the family of my friends whose grandfather Manuel O. Valenzuela is now no longer suffering with pain who was a great man who raised my friend when he was growing up.

(and below is a picture of this man with my friend that was taken during Varsity Boys Basketball Senior Night back in February 2009)

23354_10151277464100835_1605186487_n.jpg

Edited by JoeSal90

God bless them Joe.  And thank you for sharing that awesome picture...

• Like 1

Please pray for my wife ELOISE !

She's in the hospital for an obstruction in her bowels.

Very painful.

20%+ she will need to get an operation to remove.

It's probable being caused by scar tissue from other operations.

Thank you all in advance,

Mike.

Oh Mike, send Eloise my thoughts and my love.  I know God will take good care of her.

Always in my prayers,

Your sister in Christ,

Kasey

Mike,

My thoughts, well wishes, and love to you and your wife, Eloise.

Ten

Thanks all for your thoughts and prayers and the PM's.

They truly help.

The Dr.'s are still unsure what to do.

In the mean time Eloise is medicated for the pain.

Again Thank You All,

Mike

Thanks all for your thoughts and prayers and the PM's.

They truly help.

The Dr.'s are still unsure what to do.

In the mean time Eloise is medicated for the pain.

Again Thank You All,

Mike

Sending you thoughts and prayers Mike.

And send some positive thoughts and prayers for the family of the Mayor of my town of Andrews Bob Zap who passed away who was a Chicago native, was a pillar of the Andrews community. He was a man of great faith, who with his wife, Joyce, fostered and adopted several children. His contributions to my town included both his government service and also his service to the Andrews Presbyterian Church and the First Christian Church. My town is richer thanks to the contributions that Bob made and he will be missed by many.

1618583_627550153948505_1753504991_n.jpg

Edited by JoeSal90
  • Like 1

Joe,

Consider the family being prayed for.

Praise Report from us !

ELOISE was released from the Hospital this morning !

No surgery !!!

As long as it doesn't happen again she's good to  go !!

Thank you all again for your thoughts and prayers, Prayer DOES work !!

• Like 1

That is so great to hear Mike. Tell Eloise that I'm extremely happy for her, and you.

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/TPD-Investigating-Crime-Scene-Downtown-245976931.html

The above link will take you to an article about Ryan Uhre, a fellow FSU grad and friend, who disappeared a couple weeks ago. His body was found today. Heartbroken does not even begin to describe how I feel right now. Thoughts and prayers are welcome, and please, if you can, pray for his family to find peace and closure.

Thanks guys.

• Like 2

Joe,

Consider the family being prayed for.

Praise Report from us !

ELOISE was released from the Hospital this morning !

No surgery !!!

As long as it doesn't happen again she's good to  go !!

Thank you all again for your thoughts and prayers, Prayer DOES work !!

That is so great to hear. Tell Eloise that I'm extremely happy for her, and you as well. And there is going to be a public memorial for Mayor Zap today at 5pm in the Auditorium at the Performance Center at local high school.

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/TPD-Investigating-Crime-Scene-Downtown-245976931.html

The above link will take you to an article about Ryan Uhre, a fellow FSU grad and friend, who disappeared a couple weeks ago. His body was found today. Heartbroken does not even begin to describe how I feel right now. Thoughts and prayers are welcome, and please, if you can, pray for his family to find peace and closure.

Thanks guys.

garnetngold, my thoughts and prayers are with Ryan's family in this tragic time for them.

• Like 1

That is so great to hear. Tell Eloise that I'm extremely happy for her, and you as well. And there is going to be a public memorial for Mayor Zap today at 5pm in the Auditorium at the Performance Center at local high school.

garnetngold, my thoughts and prayers are with Ryan's family in this tragic time for them.

As are mine !

• Like 1

Thoughts & Prayers to a member who is having a VERY troubled day today.

I pray it works out for the best.

I'll pass the hugs & kisses to ELOISE.

She went to the Doctor for a follow up visit today.

All was fairly good news.

She may or may not EVER have a relapse.

I had kinda/sorta had the same ting 5 years ago and for me so far so good.

So we are expecting the same for her.

Thanks Again For Your Thoughts And Prayers,

Mike

• Like 1

My two year old nephew is having open heart surgery tomorrow (his third op, the first was at 10 days old) to replace the artificial valve which is no longer working correctly

Please send good thoughts towards the UK!

My two year old nephew is having open heart surgery tomorrow (his third op, the first was at 10 days old) to replace the artificial valve which is no longer working correctly

Omg, that's horrible!!! I wish all the best!

I send all my positive energy Rachy!!! I wish your nephew the best!!!!

• Like 1