Jump to content

Thoughts And Prayers


Kasey
 Share

Recommended Posts

I just read the club, Pulse, was started in part as a response to the owner's loss of her brother to AIDS. She wanted to perpetuate his heartbeat...his Pulse...in the people who would frequent the club. The business has also promoted outside of LGBT causes, including breast cancer awareness.

Taking my son into church this morning, we were talking about the shooting. I said we should pray for all those who lost their lives in the early hours of the day today. My beautiful 12-year-old baby said, "And their families."

God's words out of the mouths of babes.

#PrayforOrlando

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

May my families prayers be added to all of yours.

May you also give you thoughts and prayers to our grand daughter. She went into the hospital for a relative easy operation and had a side effect. all her muscles have tightened up on her.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I add my prayers to all those affected by illness in their families and the devastation that is going on in the world.  Call me crazy but I think we need a LOT more prayer to change the way the world is headed.

God bless you all...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Radar said:

Thoughts and prayers are with our French friends.

Pray for Nice. Priez pour Nice.

 

1 hour ago, Kasey said:

I add my prayers to all those affected by illness in their families and the devastation that is going on in the world.  Call me crazy but I think we need a LOT more prayer to change the way the world is headed.

God bless you all...

 

1 hour ago, Kasey said:

I add my prayers to all those affected by illness in their families and the devastation that is going on in the world.  Call me crazy but I think we need a LOT more prayer to change the way the world is headed.

God bless you all...

 May our prayers be added to all of your prayers, It looks like the End time are here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My thoughts go with our French friends. May our beautiful Europe be the peaceful, fearless wonderland again soon. It's truly maddening what's happening with the world in general these days, let's preserve our humanity -  be united and land a hand  as much as we can. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pray for Munich! Either a rampage or terror. Probably the last.

No joke: We were there, right in the Olympic center, visiting the Sea Life. It was/is hell there! At least 6 people dead, many injured. Thank god we got to the camper okay. Cannot describe the feeling... We are on our way out of the city at the moment. Roads are crammed. Typing this keeps me busy and keeps me from thinking. Three possible assassins still on the run, police everywhere. Pray for Munich!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Radar said:

Pray for Munich! Either a rampage or terror. Probably the last.

No joke: We were there, right in the Olympic center, visiting the Sea Life. It was/is hell there! At least 6 people dead, many injured. Thank god we got to the camper okay. Cannot describe the feeling... We are on our way out of the city at the moment. Roads are crammed. Typing this keeps me busy and keeps me from thinking. Three possible assassins still on the run, police everywhere. Pray for Munich!

Watching the horrible news right now. Take care!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Radar said:

Pray for Munich! Either a rampage or terror. Probably the last.

No joke: We were there, right in the Olympic center, visiting the Sea Life. It was/is hell there! At least 6 people dead, many injured. Thank god we got to the camper okay. Cannot describe the feeling... We are on our way out of the city at the moment. Roads are crammed. Typing this keeps me busy and keeps me from thinking. Three possible assassins still on the run, police everywhere. Pray for Munich!

Take care ! 

Again we see that you never know when/where terror is gonna strike. So sad.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm living near Munich (one hour), but far away enough to be not in danger and I'm not having family or friends there in danger. There is nothing to do than send positive thoughts (don't know the right expression) to the people there who are affected. I can't feel much right know, I think it's kind of a shock. I stopped watching news because most of it is speculation and it only increases the fear.

My prayers for them.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Requesting prayers/good thoughts for my boyfriend. We're currently going on hour 12 in the emergency room and they have not been able to figure out what's going on to cause his symptoms. 

 

You may also want to pray for the medical staff because I'm about to lose my cool on these incompetent, obviously got their medical licenses from a cracker jack box, morons.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Hey DOC,

 Not only are my prayers going out to your boyfriend, but to you also for peace of mind. I know from experience that the one in the bed usually has the easier time.

 I can't say too many good things about doctors either, but I found the more doctors there are, the better the chance that one of them will get it right. That theory saved my life more than once.

 PLEASE keep me posted (PM in need be) I care !!!!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

On 8/16/2016 at 6:47 PM, walnutcowboy said:

 Hey DOC,

 Not only are my prayers going out to your boyfriend, but to you also for peace of mind. I know from experience that the one in the bed usually has the easier time.

 I can't say too many good things about doctors either, but I found the more doctors there are, the better the chance that one of them will get it right. That theory saved my life more than once.

 PLEASE keep me posted (PM in need be) I care !!!!

Thank you for your well wishes. He's home now but still having the same symptoms. We're working on getting a referral to a specialist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DrWackaDoodle said:

Thank you for your well wishes. He's home now but still having the same symptoms. We're working on getting a referral to a specialist. 

Hope you will get the referral as soon as possible! It's terrible not to know what's going on. My thoughts and prayers are with your boyfriend and with you. Really hope he will be feeling better soon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.