The Big Bang Theory Forums
Kasey

Thoughts And Prayers

1 hour ago, Miss Kitka said:

Hugs, purrs and prayers for Mike's daughter.

Hope your daughter is on the mend and that the horse is OK and that she'll soon be back on the road.

Thanks LIN & JOYCE (and everyone else), JAMIE was released from the hospital about 4 1/2 hours ago. All she could think about was getting something to eat (LOL). Thank GOD nothing was broken ! She will be sore and probably bruised for a while, but otherwise she will be OK. 

PS, Sorry JOYCE but the horse did NOT make it. JAMIE will miss the horse too she used to see it often.

• Like 5

18 hours ago, walnutcowboy said:

Thanks LIN & JOYCE (and everyone else), JAMIE was released from the hospital about 4 1/2 hours ago. All she could think about was getting something to eat (LOL). Thank GOD nothing was broken ! She will be sore and probably bruised for a while, but otherwise she will be OK. 

PS, Sorry JOYCE but the horse did NOT make it. JAMIE will miss the horse too she used to see it often.

Aww, poor horse....    :(

• Like 1

That's true LADY. Even though our daughter was too sore to go to work today.

MISS KITKA, I agree that it was too bad for the horse, but it ran into her AND better the horse then our daughter.

• Like 1

I´m glad your daughter is alive and doing better Mike.

Still I feel bad for the horse, I hope it didn´t suffer for too long.

I pray for your daughter, that she didn´t suffer psychologically (you know nightmares or even fears to drive) from this terrible car accident.

• Like 1

DESDEMONA, from what I understand, the horse didn't suffer long if at all, if you could see the truck you'd know why. This was not my daughters first rodeo, (not trying to be funny) and some of her other accidents have been MUCH worse. so this was a walk in the park for her. She will be sore for a while tho. 

Thanks For Caring,

Mike

• Like 2

On 9/17/2018 at 2:39 AM, walnutcowboy said:

That's true LADY. Even though our daughter was too sore to go to work today.

MISS KITKA, I agree that it was too bad for the horse, but it ran into her AND better the horse then our daughter.

I know, Mike, I understand that.  

MISS KITKA, After reading the answer back, I sound kind of mean when I answered you, I did NOT mean it that way AT ALL !!! But I've come close to hitting my fair share of cows and it's hard to feel sorry for animals that have hundreds of miles to roam and they choose to stand/run in our dirt roads. I still do feel sorry for the little bunny's that dart under my tires at the last second tho.

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 6:40 PM, walnutcowboy said:

DESDEMONA, from what I understand, the horse didn't suffer long if at all, if you could see the truck you'd know why. This was not my daughters first rodeo, (not trying to be funny) and some of her other accidents have been MUCH worse. so this was a walk in the park for her. She will be sore for a while tho. 

Thanks For Caring,

Mike

I´m happy the horse didn´t have to suffer long.

But at least your daughter is alive. She must be very lucky, if she had worse car accidents in the past. The road is surely a dangerous place. She must have more than one guardian angel.

Just now, Desdemona said:

I´m happy the horse didn´t have to suffer long.

But at least your daughter is alive. She must be very lucky, if she had worse car accidents in the past. The road is surely a dangerous place. She must have more than one guardian angel.

Our whole family does. But all the thoughts and Prayers are a great help too !

And I've found out more info. about the horse. It was suffering but once the Sheriff that showed up put it down so it would not suffer any more. My daughter got sick when she heard the shots. She LOVES animals (more than people). Sorry for the sad news.

• Sad 1

On 9/22/2018 at 8:08 PM, walnutcowboy said:

MISS KITKA, After reading the answer back, I sound kind of mean when I answered you, I did NOT mean it that way AT ALL !!! But I've come close to hitting my fair share of cows and it's hard to feel sorry for animals that have hundreds of miles to roam and they choose to stand/run in our dirt roads. I still do feel sorry for the little bunny's that dart under my tires at the last second tho.

Don't worry, you weren't being mean.   :)

Please Pray for my Grand Daughters BFF, Savannah. She was in a car wreck on Wed. and among other injuries, she had  (at least) 5 glass shards pushed deep into her eye. It took 4 hospitals in 2 states and nearly 24 hours before "they" found a hospital that could/would(?) work on her. As of 8:00 PM Thurs. (Thanksgiving day) she has so far been on the operating table for 5 hours. She will need at least 1 more operation in about a week. "They" do not know if she will be able to see out of that eye again.

• Leonard Cupid 1

On 11/23/2018 at 5:58 AM, walnutcowboy said:

Please Pray for my Grand Daughters BFF, Savannah. She was in a car wreck on Wed. and among other injuries, she had  (at least) 5 glass shards pushed deep into her eye. It took 4 hospitals in 2 states and nearly 24 hours before "they" found a hospital that could/would(?) work on her. As of 8:00 PM Thurs. (Thanksgiving day) she has so far been on the operating table for 5 hours. She will need at least 1 more operation in about a week. "They" do not know if she will be able to see out of that eye again.

Praying that Savannah will receive efficient and helpful treatment. Also for her friends and family to be reassured and supported.

Thank you JOYCERAYE, "they" believe all the glass is out of her eye. SAVANNAH is doing better which IS a sigh of relief to her family and friends. Her next operation for retina damage on the 5 of December I believe. It is still unsure if she will see out of that eye again. If you could see her pictures, you would know how lucky she is to be alive. SAVANNAH is only 21 years old and such a sweet girl.

PLEASE, everyone continue to give your Prayers and kind thoughts to SAVANNAH ! 

Tomorrow (10th January) will be exactly 10 years since my father passed away.

It's odd because, on the one hand, it only feels like only yesterday, yet on the other hand, it feels like it was a lifetime ago.

7 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Tomorrow (10th January) will be exactly 10 years since my father passed away.

It's odd because, on the one hand, it only feels like only yesterday, yet on the other hand, it feels like it was a lifetime ago.

Our Prayers and thoughts are with you as you remember your father.