The Big Bang Theory Forums
Kasey

Thoughts And Prayers

Prayers going out to Calgary and the awful floods they are having.  I pray that everyone stays safe there...

Prayers going out to the friends and families of those Fire Fighters who died in the Arizona fires !!

• Like 3

For my 500th post, I would like to ask for prayers for those in Egypt.  Not totally sure what is going on there but I pray for them..

Also if you could keep the lady that stays with me in your prayers.  She's 82 and not feeling well.  Thank you...

• Like 2

What a 

For my 500th post, I would like to ask for prayers for those in Egypt.  Not totally sure what is going on there but I pray for them..

Also if you could keep the lady that stays with me in your prayers.  She's 82 and not feeling well.  Thank you...

WC S.O.A.P., What a GREAT 5,000 post.

I will not only pray for your room mate, but also for you to be given strength and patience..   

• Like 2

Thoughts and prayers for the least two people who were killed and the scores that were injured in the Boeing 777 that crashed while landing at a San Francisco airport earlier today

Thoughts and Prayers to a members Mom, who went through emergency surgery.

I don't know any more than that but GOD does, so PLEASE pray for the member, the family and HER MOM !! 

• Like 1

Thoughts and Prayers going out to Country Singer Randy Travis and his family.

Mr. Travis suffered a stroke while in the hospital for heart problems .

• Like 1

It cuts me up when people die doing their job(which involves protecting us!), so best wishes to Stephen Hunt's family. He died fighting a voracious fire in Manchester. And to all the Veterans suffering. This thread reminds me of the goodness of Humanity.

Thank you gapo.  Good words.  I was proud to be able to set up a special occasion on Veteran's Day back in 2011 where I had the local high school's ROTC come and sing and present the flags to the veterans at the assisted living facility where I worked.  It was wonderful to see the past and the future mingle.  I felt so honored..

In light of the verdict that just came in the Zimmerman trial here in Florida, I would just ask for prayers for everyone involved and a call to once and for all stop the racism on all levels...

• Like 1

Thoughts go out to the cyclist who was crushed and killed by a tipper truck this morning in central london, it happened literally round the corner from where I work and when I left this evening the road was still closed and the truck was being loaded onto a recovery vehicle

Can everyone keep my friend Daniel Montoya's oldest sister Adrianna, and my family in your thoughts and prayers. She was in a roll over last night and its not looking good from what Daniel has said on Facebook.

Adrianna, Daniel, his family, and your family have been added to my prayer chain !

PLEASE keep us posted !!

Your Friend,

Mike

• Like 1

Adrianna, Daniel, his family, and your family have been added to my prayer chain !

PLEASE keep us posted !!

Your Friend,

Mike

Thank you Mike, and I got an update as about Adrianna from Daniel as well 

Thank you everyone who has prayed for my sister and family she is alive and that's the best gift from god!! The dr said she is paralyzed from the waist down she had her first surgery and she still has a long way to go. Prayers always wanted and needed it doesn't take long. Thank you and have an amazing day!!

@JoeSal90  

Praise God that she is alive.  Will continue to keep her and her family in my prayers for her recovery.

• Like 1

I'd like to send our best wishes to Kate Gee and Kirstie Trup. How anyone thinks this sort of behaviour, throwing acid over someone is acceptable, is beyond me. Also best wishes to Hannah Smith's family and friends. Bullying is cowardly behaviour.

Thoughts and prayers for Mr. Harley and Mrs. Joy Tyler for youngest son Bill who was in a bad wreck this morning they had to air left him so please lift the Tyler family up in thoughts and prayers as they are waiting for information on him.
  • Like 1

Ok here is the last news I have on Billy, he has 20 stiches in his head they are going to wait on doing the surgery on his spine and try a brace from his head to his waist. They think they are still going to try and set his hip in the morning. And his mom and dad are flying up tomorrow afternoon to Tennessee.

And I don't have an update on Adrianna at all.

1151029_650573901649445_1001494443_n.pngGod bless all the families affected by this tragedy throughout America and the world.  God bless the USA!

• Like 2

1151029_650573901649445_1001494443_n.pngGod bless all the families affected by this tragedy throughout America and the world.  God bless the USA!

I wish to express my empathy to all those who perished and to their families.

• Like 1