The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
gaqo

Aliens!

I thought the name George Adamski sounded like a name I've heard before.

Check out the book WEIRD CALIFORNIA (if you haven't already).

Among other things it talks about a certain Cafe.

I'm not saying that my next few points have anything to do with each other (I'm just in a WEIRD mood) but,

1) In 1947 Sandoz Laboratories announced that they had been testing (perfected?) "DELYSID".

2) In 1950 the CIA started testing L.S.D. on innocent students.

2) In 1952 George spent some time in the Colorado/California Desert.

I don't want for anyone to jump to any conclusions about what I just said, but what was really in the cigar George found?

Mother Ship or Mother Load?

I'm just sayn' !

The books and evidence is out there as far as the whole Lyran (Human) Federation that surrounds us.

Even George Adamski wrote back in 1952 that human life on other world is the norm not the exception

I think it just bothers the intellectuals here that their "Univeristy Mindset" is on par with the Planet of the Apes and the idea that "Earth" is a Tattooine type planet in Federation Space is just something very hard to accept intellectually.

Think of it... back in the days of Antlantis and Rama (ancient India) they had discoid aircraft known as Vimanas.  Given all the UFOs in the sky that look like discs that visit from other worlds isn't it just possible that Earth humanity's technology devolved as the nations back then devolved ?  Isn't it possible that cuz of Earth humanity's lack of spirituality, ethics and technology that we are once again climbing the technology ladder once again being monitored by these ET civilizations so that what happened on Mercury and Mars goes as far as ancient nuclear wars doesn't happen here on Earth ?  Ever wonder why the Air Force of so many countries report UFO activities near nuclear sites ?

When Voyager had to violate the Prime Directive cuz an alien race was trying to harness the "Omega Particle" for energy purposes but threatened to destroy itself and the solar system they were living in where do you think the production crew of the series got the idea ?  Studying the works of David Childress, Cedric Allingham and a slew of others and what Lyrans and other aliens do with Earth when our leaders get careless with nuclear weapons and material.

Quit bogarting the joint.

I'm not sure that would be strong enough.

Hah!

Maybe I should explain my Occam's Razor comment to him.

they're almost here :)

I see a time-lapse video of a docked Soyuz spacecraft under changing light and shadow.

You are either very gullible or a loki troll.

Hah!

Maybe I should explain my Occam's Razor comment to him.

I get Occam's Razor I don't get the whole Bogarting thing ?

When that dud did the whole space-dive thing believe me there were discoid craft from other worlds watching Earth humanity.

I see a time-lapse video of a docked Soyuz spacecraft under changing light and shadow.

You are either very gullible or a loki troll.

that's it, you see what you want to see, are you sure it's not swamp gas!!

I get Occam's Razor I don't get the whole Bogarting thing ?

When that dud did the whole space-dive thing believe me there were discoid craft from other worlds watching Earth humanity.

Bogarting means smoking most of the joint yourself instead of passing it around.

And why should I believe you?

you see what you want to see

Back at you.

And what makes you think I wouldn't want to see real evidence of alien visitation; I have an open mind, the trick is not to have your mind so open that your brains fall out.

• Like 1

GSXDOUG,

It has been too long since I've had a GOOD laugh !!

NOT a good thing to do if you have a chest cold, I thought I was going to cough up a lung (for me that's a bad thing) !

I love your saying sooo much, if you don't mind, I'm going to steal it !

And in return for making my day, I'm giving you a highly sought after and widely unknown WC S.O.A.P*

Your Friend,

Mike

* If you/anyone need to know what a WC S.O.A.P. is you can PM me !!

GSXDOUG,

It has been too long since I've had a GOOD laugh !!

I love your saying sooo much, if you don't mind, I'm going to steal it !

I aim to please!

In all honesty, I can't take credit for the brains line. I stole it from someone on the talk.origins newsgroup, but feel free.

Sadly Funbus is gullible.

that's a bold statement from someone that doesn't know me! i cant say that about anyone on this forum, even you as i've never met any of you.

that's a bold statement from someone that doesn't know me! i cant say that about anyone on this forum, even you as i've never met any of you.

Your gullibility with regard to alien belief is plain to see from reading your posts in this thread, whether you are gullible by nature I don't know. I speak only on this topic.

Well Earth humanity will awaken to the Lyran Federation that is around our corner of the galaxy someday.

Until we are mature enough to join thet will continue to monitor us Star-trek style and we will continue to have these debates.

Well Earth humanity will awaken to the Lyran Federation that is around our corner of the galaxy someday.

Until we are mature enough to join thet will continue to monitor us Star-trek style and we will continue to have these debates.

Somehow (in my opinion) I feel as long as "we" have these debates THEY will NEVER find us to be "mature enough".

Well, I have the transportation ready to get me to the Lyran spaceships. It's stored in a loch in northern Scotland, problem is people keep seeing it.

Edited by Tensor

They don't want to rule us they want us to join.  However as a Federation Planet not a Tatooine planet.

That's what they say, right up until they build a Death Star and the Emperor orders it used.

• Like 1

They don't want to rule us they want us to join.  However as a Federation Planet not a Tatooine planet.

Are you sure you don't mean Cartoonie Planet?

• Like 1

Okay the realities of space will be known soon enough and to think the people here weren't smart enough to at least investigate it.