The Big Bang Theory Forums
gaqo

Aliens!

@ GENIOCRAT, 

Where have you been?

I Thought "THEY" might have taken you !

And now onto your latest post...

IF  "the realities of space will be known soon" why should we wast....I mean spend time investigating it?

Glad 2 C U Bak.

Cuz the Lyran civilizations don't want our Tattooine type living in their Federation space.  They will monitor and protect us from hostile alien races and only interfere if our nukes get out of control.

They aren't going to let Earth become a nuclear wasteland like Mercury and Mars are.

Other than that they are going to keep us Earth-bound until we Federation-ize ourselves.

• Like 1

Or, they exist and there just hasn't been any contact. The result is the same with two different causes.

Or, they exist and there just hasn't been any contact. The result is the same with two different causes.

Either way the status quo is remains. No proof of existence.

As Jodie Foster said in 'Contact' - If it is just us, it seems like an awful waste of space - I don't think there is a question that there are people living on other planets in the vastness of space - the question is do they have the technology and capability of reaching us, because the way things are going we will never get to the point of getting out there and contacting them.

• Like 1

Earth humanity is being isolated and avoided on purpose.

Earth humanity needs a lot more spiritual development before we get accepted into the Lyran Federation.

• Like 1

GENIOCRAT,

Welcome back, I won't ask where you've been, I'm afraid of the answer !

But we finally agree (more or less) on something, in principal anyway.

If had a choice, I think I would try to avoid MOST of Earth Humanity too !

And part/most of that reason, is because of our lack of Spiritual Development !

I believe aliens are real and the many cases true or false, cannot be ignored. The abductions, traumas and real memories of being taken against one's will by apparently nonhuman entities can be seen as subjective, but cannot be ruled out as all the victims being crackpots. We just cannot be alone in this massive universe. The logic that we are alone is scientifically impossible as they could be more advanced than us and possess a higher state of consciousness and the reason we have no prove yet is because if they could reached us, then they are highly intelligent and technology wise than us. They could be observing us from a distance as we do animals. We could also be an experiment for genetic or scientific purposes by  advanced races. The phenomenon has been recorded throughout human history and can be defined that UFOs are contemporary, hence we are not alone.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

The typical testimony from professed abductees describes how they are taken from their beds, homes, cars, or others means cannot be ignored. Why would ppls make up these traumatic events for the sake of it. I believe most of these abductees stories and should not be knocked by agencies that try to subscribe them as insane.
The insanes are the ones that try to compress the truth for their own selfish benefits and protect outdated religious beliefs even thought a lot of religions dispatch aliens or the unknown in their holy books and paintings.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Tonstar17 said:

Ever finding out I was adopted, I've always wondered who my birth parents really were. This explains sooo much ! Thank you TONY for the Link. 

• Like 1

If there are any, I doubt they'll be coming in peace.....

Lol, I think you have been watching to many Aliens movies. They are already here and living in peace among us.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Miss Kitka said:

7 hours ago, Tonstar17 said:

Lol, I think you have been watching to many Aliens movies. They are already here and living in peace among us. emoji23.png

I was thinking of Independence Day...   :girlhaha:

• Like 1

Great action movie. Wish they were more films that would portray aliens in a positive way, but I guess that doesnt sell. Aliens could be hostile toward us, but also maybe peaceful. I'm guessing there will be different kinds with bad or good intentions, who knows. We humans are not a peaceful race and I dread to think what we will do if we ever encounter an alien species that is not superior to us. Are we the aliens in disguise we tend to base our negative portrayal of beings from another world in movies?

On 6/1/2019 at 8:34 AM, Miss Kitka said:

We don't have anything they need. They would only be interested in humans if we ventured out of our solar system, because when humans come, they never come in peace. Just ask the Native Americans, or Hawaiians.

• Like 1

We don't have anything they need. They would only be interested in humans if we ventured out of our solar system, because when humans come, they never come in peace. Just ask the Native Americans, or Hawaiians.
Exactly, and if we are lucky enough to leave our solar system, our aim will be to conquer first than learn or vice versa. I worry more about what we will do to them than what they would do to us if their intentions were peaceful. It seems humankind has evolved for violence and control the weak. Our animal instinct has never left us, no matter how intelligent we think we are. We are able to control and tamed our violent urges but our instincts to unleash it will always be there.

• Like 1

On 6/8/2019 at 6:40 PM, Tonstar17 said:

Exactly, and if we are lucky enough to leave our solar system, our aim will be to conquer first than learn or vice versa. I worry more about what we will do to them than what they would do to us if their intentions were peaceful. It seems humankind has evolved for violence and control the weak. Our animal instinct has never left us, no matter how intelligent we think we are. We are able to control and tamed our violent urges but our instincts to unleash it will always be there.

They would know about us, but we would know nothing about them. So they have a real advantage. I think they would just hit us with a surprise asteroid attack. Kinetic Weapons don't need to be transported across inter-stellar space, they're already in place. They only need to be targeted, and nudged on their way. It's Slow Motion bowling for sure, but they have time. They only need to knock civilization back a few hundred years.

If you notice any of the Space Aliens living among us moving inland to higher ground, the asteroids may be on their way to splashdown in Earth's oceans, seas, and lakes.

Remember the human race includes; Neil deGrasse Tyson, and Mike Tyson. Neither can be said to represent the average human, and the Space Aliens may prefer Mike to Neil. 

They would know about us, but we would know nothing about them. So they have a real advantage. I think they would just hit us with a surprise asteroid attack. Kinetic Weapons don't need to be transported across inter-stellar space, they're already in place. They only need to be targeted, and nudged on their way. It's Slow Motion bowling for sure, but they have time. They only need to knock civilization back a few hundred years.
If you notice any of the Space Aliens living among us moving inland to higher ground, the asteroids may be on their way to splashdown in Earth's oceans, seas, and lakes.
Remember the human race includes; Neil deGrasse Tyson, and Mike Tyson. Neither can be said to represent the average human, and the Space Aliens may prefer Mike to Neil. 

Lol, we will not know what their intentions are until invasion day. When? Who knows. But one thing I know, I will be following them up the hills. Thanks for the heads up. I cant stress this enough, no to the Tysons representing the human race. Doomed I tell you.

• Like 1

You've already assumed their intentions. It's invasion.

Or peace and love.  

Anyway, people wouldn't panic if the the truth came out that we have been frequently visited by Aliens. We've seen the movies Preditor, Aliens and ET. Lol. It wouldn't be a shocker and I don’t actually think people would care. The truth is already out there, suppressed by governments and people still don’t care.

Just like climate change..... people don’t care.

• Like 1

On 6/25/2019 at 11:41 AM, Tonstar17 said:

Anyway, people wouldn't panic if the the truth came out that we have been frequently visited by Aliens. We've seen the movies Preditor, Aliens and ET. Lol. It wouldn't be a shocker and I don’t actually think people would care. The truth is already out there, suppressed by governments and people still don’t care.

I bet the Aliens get together in the evening, light up a joint, and turn on their favorite comedy, The News. 

Their existence doesn't really change our lives. Whatever they say, we'll ignore or oppose it because we're human. We see ourselves in others, that's why we don't trust them.

The biggest threat to Civilization is a biological disaster either natural or human made. People worry about the end of human beings when it's the end of Civilization that's more realistic.

Humans will remain a source of amusement, and possibly food for generations of Aliens to come.

• Like 1

I bet the Aliens get together in the evening, light up a joint, and turn on their favorite comedy, The News. 

Their existence doesn't really change our lives. Whatever they say, we'll ignore or oppose it because we're human. We see ourselves in others, that's why we don't trust them.

The biggest threat to Civilization is a biological disaster either natural or human made. People worry about the end of human beings when it's the end of Civilization that's more realistic.

Humans will remain a source of amusement, and possibly food for generations of Aliens to come.

Damn. I was really looking forward to us ruining the planet. Lol.

Now that would be fun watching aliens smoking the peace pipe and discussing world peace while watching us destroy our world. Lol. We the humans are the people who have assumed power. And the aliens could be in league with them, part of the master plan to depopulate the planet and save or destroy us. Retire the peace pipe.

• Like 1

On 7/7/2019 at 12:13 PM, Tonstar17 said:

Now that would be fun watching aliens smoking the peace pipe and discussing world peace while watching us destroy our world. Lol. We the humans are the people who have assumed power. And the aliens could be in league with them, part of the master plan to depopulate the planet and save or destroy us. Retire the peace pipe. emoji38.png

The thing is that we have so many pending disasters in the works that it would be hard for their bookies to give odds on any one of them happening first.

The way It might happen is; an asteroid strike triggers a mega earthquake which triggers a super volcano which triggers tidal waves which trigger a nuclear response to a non-existent nuclear attack which triggers a response, and so on and so forth until all the nukes in the world go boom.

The actual scenario will probably be someone like Teddy K in his cool hoodie and glasses learning CRISRP, and doing it in his mother's basement. Our Technology will kill us off.

If you run into an alien can you ask for the Denominator of the Square Root of 2?

• Like 1