The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
stardustmelody

Tbbt Press - Show And All Cast

Thanks for sharing. I love this quote: JIM PARSONS (Sheldon)

"I did really enjoy the episode where Amy was sick. Her lassoing Sheldon into taking care of her goes to my point of Sheldon doing almost anything that is justified in the name of science or reason. In that case, she was sick enough that she needed to be bathed; she needed to have something rubbed on her bare chest; and by the end, she'd done so wrong that when Sheldon found out that she'd lied that she needed to be spanked. The young lady gets exactly what she wants by a young man who's doing it for different reasons. It's really brilliant." 

....and  this quote: MAYIM BIALIK (Amy)

"The spanking episode. That was fun largely because it was supposed to be off-camera, and at the last minute, Chuck Lorre decided to film it. That was really fun and awkward, right in front of the audience letting it come alive."

It's obvious that for them spanking scene was real amazing, significant and causing a lot of emotions experience and Jim would repeat it again....  LOL

Well evidently the industry wasn't too happy with the finale as they put them on their "worst" ending list for season finales:

http://popwatch.ew.com/2013/05/23/tv-season-finale-awards-vote/3/

Whataculture has 5 top ideas they would like to see for Season 7.  Learn more here:  http://whatculture.com/tv/the-big-bang-theory-5-things-we-want-to-see-in-series-7.php#utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=the-big-bang-theory-5-things-we-want-to-see-in-series-7

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 2

Simon is really great!!! He had tons of good scenes in the season but he picked the Shamy's scene. 

Ok, where is his Emmy? 

[ I always think that Majim will chose the D&D scene, surprisingly they both enjoyed the spanking so much. Perhaps because the scene was too fun and too surprised to act.] 

I can read in one of those articles that they don´t know when the next season will start..: "either in September 2013 or May next year"

Is it like that?? I am sorry I am out of this information, I was thinking I will find it in some forum but still I couldn´t...Anybody could tell me that?

I can read in one of those articles that they don´t know when the next season will start..: "either in September 2013 or May next year"

Is it like that?? I am sorry I am out of this information, I was thinking I will find it in some forum but still I couldn´t...Anybody could tell me that?

I didn't notice that--but I believe all network shows will start their new season in September.  Big Bang will start in September or whenever the regular network fall season starts.

Only shows like cable-channel shows that air on TBS or TNT, that typically have 13-week seasons or split seasons, start in late May or June at the latest.  Though some premium cable shows, like Showtime's shows, begin in January.

I didn't notice that--but I believe all network shows will start their new season in September.  Big Bang will start in September or whenever the regular network fall season starts.

Only shows like cable-channel shows that air on TBS or TNT, that typically have 13-week seasons or split seasons, start in late May or June at the latest.  Though some premium cable shows, like Showtime's shows, begin in January.

September?? Oh my...I was not thinking I have to wait so much :icon_eek:

September?? Oh my...I was not thinking I have to wait so much :icon_eek:

Well, they'll start taping in August, so we'll start hearing things then. :)

May to September is a typical hiatus period for network shows.

When I was watching The X-Files, sometimes we had to wait until late October or early November for the start of the season because FOX often delayed their fall season until then.  And they used to carry the baseball World Series, which would pre-empt the show.  It was maddening...

Thanks for sharing stardust.  I want to say WHY? ....Identifying that the end of S6 is the worst end of is an exaggeration. I'd say that I didn't expect, that they will end this season with Leonard going away, because in the end of s5, Howard  also had to leave for Kazakhstan to fly into space, but I like this end because there was so much love shows between Leonard and Penny during that good bye scene, and Leonard absence giving a lot of opportunities for Shamy.

Well, to be fair, we did complain a bit too at first that it was rather underwhelming as a finale. TBBT doesn't do the kind of huge finales people are normally accustomed to, and given that even some of us were a bit underwhelmed at first, I can see why the general audience might think it was disappointing. I also get the feeling from the title of this poll that they mean the worst finale compared to how good the rest of the season was, rather than the worst finale on TV full stop. 

Tenure Turbulence favorite episode??? I disagree with a lot of this report but that one really stood out to me. There were 2 other episodes in the second half of the season that involved the full cast, if that's what they were going for, and they were both way better than Tenure.

• Like 2

Great article, Stardust! They all sound like a riot, they seem to have such a great sense of humor. No wonder they have so much fun working with each other. Love the photos too, I hope the HQ will surface somewhere.

• Like 1

There are several things I love about that aricle. One, how all the pictures have the couples together (or standing next to each other). That doesn't happen all the time. Second, I love how playful they are with each other, within the article, like making fun of or jokes about each others words or lines. And, finally, Molaro's comment that he's personally invested in Leonard and Penny. As long as he's showrunner, I don't fear for those two.

Someone said hires?

I knew I could count on you ;)