The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
stardustmelody

Tbbt Press - Show And All Cast

Maybe they haven't confirmed yet?/

I don't know--the article says full lineup and all that.  It looks pretty final. :(

That's sad, I liked them last year at Paley.

Hopefully the cast will go to Comic Con.

Yeah we need full cast at comic con, unless the writers are scared there will be the usual when will shamy kiss and what's Penny's surname questions

• Like 1

Yeah we need full cast at comic con, unless the writers are scared there will be the usual when will shamy kiss and what's Penny's surname questions

Those questions will be there as long as at least one of the "big shots" (Chuck, Bill or Steve) is there.

Yeah

Is there another awards at the weekend?

This weekend are Golden Globes (Sunday evening in the US).

Sunday January 12 8pm ET/5pm PT

"The 71st Annual Golden Globe Awards" on NBC

Edited by stardustmelody
  • Like 1

About the seating of the cast.. is Jim sitting on the edge because Todd is gonna be sitting beside him u think?

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Not really. If that is the case you would have Kunal's wife, Melissa's husband, Kaley's husband, and Johnny's girlfriend. Kaley and Jim may be there as they are up for individual awards.

About the seating of the cast.. is Jim sitting on the edge because Todd is gonna be sitting beside him u think?

Sent from my GT-I9506 using Tapatalk

Having watchg YouTube video of their previous wins, I don't recall ever seeing any of the casts significant other's attending the PCA's

This Tweet cracked me up:

LouPringle ‏@dreamingoflove8

So will we get a repeat of corduroy suit from the delicious Mr Jim Parsons tonight?

#SexyJimParsons

• Like 1

Does anyone have any information on how to contact the writers ?

I've looked all over the internet and can't find anywhere that they can be messaged or contacted ???? 

We have an idea for an episode that some fellow prop builders wanted to pitch that the fans of the show may love.

Thanks for any info.

Jim

Stony Props

post-13185-0-40866600-1389230249_thumb.j

The TCA Winter Press Tour schedule for January 15-16 covers CBS, CW and Showtime.

I haven't been able to find a detailed schedule yet, so I don't know if TBBT will be represented as part of the CBS coverage. 

The TCA Winter Press Tour schedule for January 15-16 covers CBS, CW and Showtime.

I haven't been able to find a detailed schedule yet, so I don't know if TBBT will be represented as part of the CBS coverage. 

They aren't.  Even the showrunner panel doesn't include any from TBBT.  The two biggest things are a panel on How I Met Your Mother (with the entire cast) , and on the second day, a live table read for "The Millers"

Edited by Tensor

They aren't.  Even the showrunner panel doesn't include any from TBBT.  The two biggest things are a panel on How I Met Your Mother (with the entire cast) , and on the second day, a live table read for "The Millers"

Wait!  What is this???

Does anyone have any information on how to contact the writers ?

I've looked all over the internet and can't find anywhere that they can be messaged or contacted ???? 

We have an idea for an episode that some fellow prop builders wanted to pitch that the fans of the show may love.

Thanks for any info.

Jim

Stony Props

The writers aren't allowed to hear your story pitches.

Edited by notchinc

Last year they were not.  We looked for them and found out they were not.   There were some small .gifs that came out of them later and some still photos, but that was it other than everything else in print from it.

Will this be streamed or filmed?

That, I don't know. I haven't been able to find anything.