Tbbt Press - Show And All Cast

stardustmelody

^I'm truly happy for the Lenny - they deserve a sweet storyline after S03 but Molaro also needs to pay attention to the other characters in the show. Yes I'm biased as a Shamy fan, but we had no Amy-centric episodes this season. Bernadette was also relegated to the sidelines. I loved the idea of Raj getting an even more socially anxious girlfriend - but the way it played out, Lucy's character was not well-fleshed out at all - lot of times her dialogues were repeated. Amy herself was too normal at times. I will give Molaro credit for the way he developed Howard's character though - this is probably my favorite Howard season. Anyways, I hope this is just an issue of balance - something he will hopefully sort out by next season because I do think the Lenny relationship needed the most fixing prior to S06. 

Edited by menamena

Interview with show runner Steve Molaro, with some questions about the end of season six, and possibilities(or not) for season seven.

That is very interesting, I really get the feeling, by what was said, that Penny is never going to make it as an actress, she is always going to be struggling because they feel it will change the show too much to have her a success.

Yeah, I got that also. Although she may get a part here and there. As he said, it's actually more realistic for the here and there parts, rather than becoming successful.

Nominated for best lead actress in a play. For "The Other Place". She plays a scientist, won descends into madness. Many think she should win, but as usual. There are other considerations and many expect Cicely Tyson , who's performance was also praised. I didn't know, but Laurie will start shooting a new series for HBO, called "getting On". Since HBO doesn't shoot for 24 episodes, (usually 13) she should be free toward the middle to end of next TBBT season.

Edited by Tensor

They were showing a bunch of short clips with different Broadway shows, to go with the song 'Good Loving'( kissing, hugging and other expressions of love. One of the clips was Jim giving flowers to his character's sister in 'Harvey'.

Edited by Tensor

Does anybody known if the cast are attending the critics choice awards tonight?

Don't know about the cast, but you can view the awards streamed live here at 11pm Eastern/ 8pm Pacific. That's 3 am GMT for our international posters.
  • Like 1

Interesting article here . Roundtable discussion with five showrunners, Molaro being one of them.

Of Interest, when asked about where Lorre's been, Molaro said, "He's busy" indicating he hasn't been around much. Molaro also noted that He and Prady ran the show for seasons four, five, and six. So Lorre's been part time since season three.

He also acknowledge that he's aware of the Shenny admirers that clog the social media. But said he basically ignores it.

It was Molaro all of season six. What I got was that Lorre was part time for seasons 3-5 and pretty much absent for this year. Prady was, at most, part time this year. Prady was teaching at UCLA and Lorre was pretty much running his empire( I say that in a good way). After all, Lorre had three shows and was developing a fourth(Mom). It's been turned over to Molaro. It would appear that Prady and Lorre are pretty much out of how the show develops.

I thought Prady said he was present at every episode and every decision this year? And Lorre seemed to be on most of the stories? Or does he get credited regardless?