The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
stardustmelody

Sheldon's Revelatory Kiss

Sheldon's Revelatory Kiss

Announcing a new one-shot

A collaborative effort with Rachel (rachygd aka rachelshamyfan) and myself.   It is a a sweet romantic fluff piece, but enjoy!

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9327452/1/Sheldon-s-Revelatory-Kiss

I want to say that I'm in love in that story. It gave me such warm feelings and such desire that I want to see how he do all this for her, and I want to see his I love you were said in such amazing evening, and first kiss was like that. Thank you so much I posted review. :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

• Like 1

I want to say that I'm in love in that story. It gave me such warm feelings and such desire that I want to see how he do all this for her, and I want to see his I love you were said in such amazing evening, and first kiss was like that. Thank you so much I posted review. :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Aw thanks from Rachygd and myself.   We are glad you enjoyed it!  

• Like 1

Sheldon's Journal - a new Shamy fanfic

A continuation of Sheldon’s Revelatory Kiss, this journal logs all of Sheldon’s innermost thoughts as well as summarizes activities of his day.   He would literally die if he knew anyone had a peak inside, but we will finally understand Sheldon’s point of view on many things. 

Announcing Chapter 1:   Sheldon’s Dream Date

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9333382/1/Sheldon-s-Journal