The Chew Toy Revelations.

first--we are getting more chapters :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:

glad to see them go shopping and penny is

thinking about how to help leonard. pick out

that little black dress,laugh when leonard drop

his glass while looking at her,he said short skirt.

penny-"i see it before"-that was funny.

ok the group was making changes,hawking

is still on the list.-do not make no summer plans :icon_cry:

look to rhe next updated

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

New story here .

Well, it's only been four months, but here is the Penultimate Chapter.   Chapter 50 Preparations and Concerns

Well, here it is, the final chapter.  Goodbye Chew Toy.  Thank you to all who have read, reviewed, and commented.  It's been a labor of love:   Chapter 52 Bon Voyage     There are two posters h

Posted Images

I have gotten two guest review (it appears to be from the same person) a couple of PMs here and a couple at Fan Fiction asking if I was going to update Chew Toy within the next couple of days. I am trying to get an update out this weekend. Several things had converged to keep me from writing on it. The most important being I couldn't figure out a section. I got past it yesterday-today, so now it going along well.

I just want to say, I really appreciate the inquiries, as it indicates that there are many of you who are looking for the continuation of this story. Here's where it gets tricky for me. I feel, for whatever reason, many of you like this story. I've put a lot of effort into it, in researching, looking at previous episodes or going back over the dialogue, not to mention this is my first fan fic, so there are bound to be some rough spots. That those spots haven't come until chapter 37 indicates how lucky I've been. I don't want to put out a update, just to put out an update. All of you have been so kind with your comments that I don't want to put out anything less than my best effort. So, I ask that you be patient while I work through all the little things that make the difference between just putting something out there and putting out something I'm proud of and that you can enjoy.

For those of you who are at Fan Fiction, I'm putting this up there also, so just ignore it there, if you've seen it here.

Again, thank you for your kind words.

I have gotten two guest review (it appears to be from the same person) a couple of PMs here and a couple at Fan Fiction asking if I was going to update Chew Toy within the next couple of days. I am trying to get an update out this weekend. Several things had converged to keep me from writing on it. The most important being I couldn't figure out a section. I got past it yesterday-today, so now it going along well.

I just want to say, I really appreciate the inquiries, as it indicates that there are many of you who are looking for the continuation of this story. Here's where it gets tricky for me. I feel, for whatever reason, many of you like this story. I've put a lot of effort into it, in researching, looking at previous episodes or going back over the dialogue, not to mention this is my first fan fic, so there are bound to be some rough spots. That those spots haven't come until chapter 37 indicates how lucky I've been. I don't want to put out a update, just to put out an update. All of you have been so kind with your comments that I don't want to put out anything less than my best effort. So, I ask that you be patient while I work through all the little things that make the difference between just putting something out there and putting out something I'm proud of and that you can enjoy.

For those of you who are at Fan Fiction, I'm putting this up there also, so just ignore it there, if you've seen it here.

Again, thank you for your kind words.

So glad. Looking forward with great anticipation.

Just finished reading allll of it 36 pages ... anymore coming .... so far this is JUST FANTASTIC  .... love it ...

you seem to fill in the blanks that the show can't seem to do in the time it has .... keep it up

Whoa! The last chapter sure put a twist in the story, Penny's issues coming up again, and Leonard's 'we need to talk' doesn't sound good. Sometimes I want Leonard just to tell her to get her act together and then they can try having a relationship but that would be OOC for Leonard.

Finally caught up with the two chapters and I am delighted. 

One of my favourite aspects of Penny has always been that she is tremendously loyal to her friends. She cares for people and will always attempt to help them out, more often than not using her own experiences and mistakes to enlighten them. So you cannot imagine how happy I was when I saw you had her behave in just that fashion with Cheryl. It showed not only that she is willing to put in the hours for her friend's sake but also that she has digested, so to speak, enough of her own past to be able to use some parts of it as cautionary tales. It demonstrates how much maturing Penny has done and that is fantastic. 

Of course, she still has issues and your depiction of them is genuinely moving : the way in which she is confused by her own feelings, the manner in which she wishes she did not have those problems and tries to talk herself out of them, to no avail... Her inner turmoil breaks my heart a little but she is committed to sorting herself out so I can only cheer her all the way to the end. There is no silver bullet, no easy way out for those fears of hers. It can only take time and effort to move past them. And while it can be frustrating, both for us and Leonard, it is also more real, more raw, more sincere. She is a work in progress and neither we nor Leonard can expect her to be done that easily or quickly. 

Speaking of the adorable homunculus with a cute tushie, his last words sounded a bit... Ominous to say the least. But I shall stand strong in the face of doom ;) Talking is a good thing, especially for them. For so long they have failed to communicate efficiently with each other that any departure from that pattern can only be welcomed with open arms. Your story is a beautiful testament to that. So bring it on, Hofstadter. I ain't afraid !

Awesome work, Tensor. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...