The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Shamynanigans

The Shamy Thread, Season 7 [Spoiler Free]

Me! Me! Me! I have been a good, little girl. I promise. It's killing me, but I did it.

Miso!  :wub:

• Like 1

There has to be other spoiler free idiots Shamy's left? Where my people at! 

Me too. So I guess there's only three of us now?

I might go back to being spoiler free now. I just can't be half-spoiled, like I was for this episode, it drives me nuts. I'm pretty much totally unspoiled about the next one, so I might just stay away after Monday. But I haven't decided yet.

Hey, I'm not FULLY spoiled, I'm only PARTLY spoiled.

Just cut out the rotten part like you would with a bruised apple... :p

It would so awesome if I could go spoiler free from now... otherwise I'll go spoiler-addicted. But it so hard to let go. 

I tried and made a declaration for spoiler free Season 7, but I love it so much that I have to come here and find the goods.  There is such good information here and the over-reactions entertain me during my work day sitting at my desk.  It's going to be a great year!!!

• Like 1

This is so beautiful, aso sweet and oh god i love this ...it feels my fan heart with Shamy love... Lost is this yours? Thank you *snif snif* :icon_cry:  :wub:  :icon_cry:  :wub:

tumblr_mrvx31iULE1r01q3wo1_250.gif tumblr_mrvx31iULE1r01q3wo7_250.gif tumblr_mrvx31iULE1r01q3wo2_250.gif tumblr_mrvx31iULE1r01q3wo3_250.gif tumblr_mrvx31iULE1r01q3wo8_250.gif tumblr_mrvx31iULE1r01q3wo4_250.giftumblr_mrvx31iULE1r01q3wo5_250.gif tumblr_mrvx31iULE1r01q3wo6_250.gif

Edited by silverangel
  • Like 4

Hey, I'm not FULLY spoiled, I'm only PARTLY spoiled.

Is that like saying you're only slightly pregnant?

• Like 4

Someone hand Silver her Gerard

i don't need this one which needs battery... I have real...flesh and blood... :icon_lol:  :icon_lol:  :icon_wink:

• Like 1

tumblr_mbys6nI4PF1ris0hwo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mbjs2bN9mY1ris0hwo1_r1_250.giftumblr_mbjs2bN9mY1ris0hwo2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mbjs2bN9mY1ris0hwo3_r1_250.giftumblr_mbjs2bN9mY1ris0hwo4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mbjs2bN9mY1ris0hwo5_r1_250.gif tumblr_mbjs2bN9mY1ris0hwo6_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mrzf1rvByj1su5y79o1_500.png

.... now I'm done.... :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:

Who knew Peter Jackson was a closet Shamy fan?

• Like 2

The epic battle between Shamy and Deeksi (or Kenks?? I don't know...I don't follow with the NCIS:LA fandom) makes another shocking turn! Will Shamy grab the gold or will Deeksi (I'm just gonna call them that) claw their way back in to first place???!!! Only the endurance of the fans' clicking fingers can decide!!

Is that like saying you're only slightly pregnant?

No. :) 

It means that there was one plot point out of whatever is in the whole episode that SOMEONE (not naming names. Koops.) was dying to tell me about. So I let her. So I basically allowed her to tell me about ONE scene, and then did not let her tell me more about how that plotline wrapped up, so that's all I know. And considering all she's been telling me about the discussion over in the spoiler thread, I feel like I'm holding pretty strong not to go over there and check out what's up. I'm kinda sad to miss it, and obviously it'll all be moot in a month when the episode airs.

So I am taking my fish to the face like a champ, but otherwise I'm not really spoiled, and definitely not pregnant.

• Like 1

Sung to the tune, "The Wheels on the Bus":

Lio's pearly teeth go snap snap snap.

Snap snap snap. Snap snap snap.

Lio's pearly teeth go snap snap snap,

All over town.

• Like 3

Not sure if this is the right place to post this so I'm sorry if it is not. I'm a huge Shamy fan and therefore I'm dying to see a Sheldon initiated something (kiss, hug, cuddle, high five, whatever). I wanted to mention my interpretation of the first time Amy kisses Sheldon drunk. Penny asks Sheldon "have you ever kissed a girl?", he says no disregarding the time Leonard's mom kissed him. I interpreted it as Sheldon kissing a girl, aka, Sheldon initiating the kiss. Therefore I feel as if no Sheldon still has never kissed a girl, he has been kissed by a girl, but he himself has not kissed a girl. I may have missed the point of the episode but I'm still waiting for Sheldon to kiss a girl and I sure hope that girl is Amy. :)

I would also like to point out that I'm not implying that Sheldon has not kissed Amy back when she has spontaneously kissed him, just that he ahs never initiated it.

• Like 4

Those pink underwear stuff make me uncomfortable. Über uncomfortable. 

Is it weird I still haven't heard how the "The Wheels on the Bus" song goes...

• Like 1

Not sure if this is the right place to post this so I'm sorry if it is not. I'm a huge Shamy fan and therefore I'm dying to see a Sheldon initiated something (kiss, hug, cuddle, high five, whatever). I wanted to mention my interpretation of the first time Amy kisses Sheldon drunk. Penny asks Sheldon "have you ever kissed a girl?", he says no disregarding the time Leonard's mom kissed him. I interpreted it as Sheldon kissing a girl, aka, Sheldon initiating the kiss. Therefore I feel as if no Sheldon still has never kissed a girl, he has been kissed by a girl, but he himself has not kissed a girl. I may have missed the point of the episode but I'm still waiting for Sheldon to kiss a girl and I sure hope that girl is Amy. :)

I would also like to point out that I'm not implying that Sheldon has not kissed Amy back when she has spontaneously kissed him, just that he ahs never initiated it.

Dear Dana,

You have found your people.

That's the same way most of us interpret Sheldon's kissing affairs, and thus we have the term: The "Sheldon-initiated Kiss" which we're all waiting to see, perhaps someday. But no, you're right, until then, Sheldon still has never kissed a girl. Which is why I think he left Beverly off the list, but included the nun, because in that case he was initiating the action of mouth-to-mouth.

In any case, so glad you're here. Grab an honorary tank top and pair of underwear, bag of popcorn and reading glasses, and pull up a chair at the Shamy Goddesses table.

• Like 8

The Sheldon Initiated Kiss would be one of those moments in TV history that would live on forever and ever.  I hope the writers of the show get that.

• Like 8