The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Shamynanigans

The Shamy Thread, Season 7 [Spoiler Free]

Just listening to him talk about being unable to control himself again makes me increasingly desperate to see the takes when the DVD comes out. If they don't include them (which would be bizarre) I will do a Cait and flip all tables within the vicinity.

I've taught you well, grasshopper. 

• Like 4

Just listening to him talk about being unable to control himself again makes me increasingly desperate to see the takes when the DVD comes out. If they don't include them (which would be bizarre) I will do a Cait and flip all tables within the vicinity.

I am flipping with you if there are no bloopers of Fish Guts!

• Like 4

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

I am flipping with you if there are no bloopers of Fish Guts!

I'm still mad at The Launch Acceleration incident, so I try not to keep my hopes up

• Like 1

I'm still mad at The Launch Acceleration incident, so I try not to keep my hopes up

I thought the cameras weren't rolling when that happened?

I'm confused what incident ?

It was when Amy was in her ST uniform and Sheldon was lying on the couch, before they yelled "action" (or after they yelled cut I don't quite recall) Jim sat up and slapped Mayim's butt really hard apparently which had everyone laughing but it's not on video :(

• Like 1

Guest I'm not dead Cheryl

AHAHA! That's great!

I know :( but we will never get to see it

tumblr_mnkym0uZuq1r36dvxo1_500.gif

• Like 2

Jim slapped Mayims butt just before they started taping the scene

OMG How can we miss that ?!! I'de loooooooooove to see that !

Jim slapped Mayims butt just before they started taping the scene

He just couldn't control himself...hahaha LOL yeah Monique it is just crime that they didn't use it in bloopers. 

Edited by silverangel

That should teach them a lesson to leave cameras rolling at all time when Majim are anywhere near each other. You never know what you might miss for the gag reel.

• Like 4

That should teach them a lesson to leave cameras rolling at all time when Majim are anywhere near each other. You never know what you might miss for the gag reel.

I can just see Cendrowksi--"Okay guys, new policy, keeps the cameras rolling on Mayim and Jim at all times!" :p

I think I'm going to buy the S6 DVDs as a post-treatment, pre-birthday present for myself. :)

Edited by phantagrae
  • Like 1

I can just see Cendrowksi--"Okay guys, new policy, keeps the cameras rolling on Mayim and Jim at all times!"  :p

I think I'm going to buy the S6 DVDs as a post-treatment, pre-birthday present for myself. :)

I've been meaning to ask, how are things going with you and your little tumor? Any new updates? When are you getting treatment?

I've been meaning to ask, how are things going with you and your little tumor? Any new updates? When are you getting treatment?

So far, so good. I've been having daily radiation treatments for the past 4 weeks. After tomorrow, I'll have two weeks to go and I'll be finished by August 30th.

I won't really know how well the treatments have worked until several months from now when I'll have a follow-up MRI, but I'm hoping for the best!

I think I need Jimmy Joe to kiss my head and make it better... :p

• Like 6

So far, so good. I've been having daily radiation treatments for the past 4 weeks. After tomorrow, I'll have two weeks to go and I'll be finished by August 30th.

I won't really know how well the treatments have worked until several months from now when I'll have a follow-up MRI, but I'm hoping for the best!

I think I need Jimmy Joe to kiss my head and make it better... :p

Right on my 18th birthday! I shall raise a glass of newly legal alcoholic beverage to your event ;)

• Like 5

Right on my 18th birthday! I shall raise a glass of newly legal alcoholic beverage to your event ;)

OoOoOoOoOoOoOo! Look at Raz joining us at the grown up table! ;) 

• Like 2

Guest DroneInTheSun

I know the party takes place here now but I just keep checking the S6 Shamy thread all the time I really have trouble letting it go. :(