The Shamy Thread, Season 7 [Spoiler Free]

Shamynanigans

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello, I have read this thread for a long time but I never post here (because I was spoiled ^^)

I decided to be spoiler free until the end of the season.

I'm glad to join you guys :)

Hi Chrystalle,

I hope you are still spoiler free. I know it's tough, but it is totally worth it. I've been avoiding the forum for a little while because I'm extremely paranoid about being spoiled for the next episode. I'll be back posting on this thread when the episode airs.

I'm getting anxious waiting. I've been waiting to see what happens after LM since I was at the taping in the middle of January. It's all good though I will power through. Less than two weeks away!!! :)

I feel the same! But then again Sheldon is a coward so he could definietly try and take two steps back.

I honestly don't care though, I just want to see a new episode. I thought there would be a new episode on the 13th and then maybe a new episode on the 20th, but no, the Olympics pushed everything back. February 27th is a long time to wait. I hope we get a good chunk of new episodes in March to make up for this Febraury hiatus.

I hope there is not too much back peddling after the kiss.  After reading the synopsis for next episode I can definitely see that Shelly is going to be acting his usual crazy over that table. *sigh*  Oh well I just hope its funny episode and not one where he's just being mean to everyone cause he hates the new table and hates change.   Sometimes change is a good thing.  Though I'm not sure I like the table yet either need to see the episode first. ;)

Good to hear dessertisserved!  I know these breaks suck! I'm really hoping they release a promo video tomorrow night. I've been patiently waiting.

Lately I've been rewatching earlier (pre Shamy ) episodes. In the Friendship Algorithm, Sheldon mentions he likes monkeys, even without Shamy, I still think of Shamy. :)

Good to hear dessertisserved!  I know these breaks suck! I'm really hoping they release a promo video tomorrow night. I've been patiently waiting.

Lately I've been rewatching earlier (pre Shamy ) episodes. In the Friendship Algorithm, Sheldon mentions he likes monkeys, even without Shamy, I still think of Shamy. :)

There is quite a bit of hints of Shamy in the pre-Shamy episodes.  What I find is funny is that as much as I laughed at the old episodes with the girls coming on to Sheldon pre-Amy now I get a little ticked off.  It's like "back-off chick, he belongs to Amy".  :ireful:

Ha no I'm like the complete opposite, I love the girls coming on to Sheldon and Sheldon being clueless. I like it because it's not like Amy was the first girl to show an interest/like him. In the Cooper-Nowitzki theorem, Sheldon shows no interest whatsoever in Romona. He shows no interest in the girl from the Psychic Vortex and no interest in the Indian princess in the Grass Hopper Experiment. I enjoy watching them because Sheldon shows little to no interest in them, he is just waiting for "his deal" to come around. It is a nice way to remind me that Amy is special, in that Sheldon took an interest in her.

"his deal" meaning a line from Penny in the Cooper-Nowitzki theorem. "what's Sheldon's deal?"

Ha no I'm like the complete opposite, I love the girls coming on to Sheldon and Sheldon being clueless. I like it because it's not like Amy was the first girl to show an interest/like him. In the Cooper-Nowitzki theorem, Sheldon shows no interest whatsoever in Romona. He shows no interest in the girl from the Psychic Vortex and no interest in the Indian princess in the Grass Hopper Experiment. I enjoy watching them because Sheldon shows little to no interest in them, he is just waiting for "his deal" to come around. It is a nice way to remind me that Amy is special, in that Sheldon took an interest in her.

"his deal" meaning a line from Penny in the Cooper-Nowitzki theorem. "what's Sheldon's deal?"

Ramona gets to touch him more than I like.  :swoon:  I mean I would like to touch him but if it can't be me then only Amy. :curtsey:

I agree - those girls were there to show he didn't want just any girl (although I think he was still lonely at heart and wishing for a special lady of his own) - he wanted the right one - Amy. Even so, I do think he had a slight crush on Dr Elizabeth Plimpton - before he found out about her. With Raj's date, there were elements I think that were attractive, in that she was a highly intelligent brunette that reminded him of a favourite childhood tale (featuring monkeys!) and of course Ramona was bright too, but her interest was more in what he could do for her reputation than anything else.

What I find interesting about the Indian princess is how Sheldon shows no interest in ever seeing her again. He's like I met her, enjoyed a good meal with her, and now I'm done. Sheldon met Amy at the coffee shop, presumbably enjoyed her company at the coffee shop, and then got her number so he could communicate with her on a daily basis. 

Also thank you dessertisserved for the video. I had never heard that song before and I loved watching all the clips of them together. :)

What I find interesting about the Indian princess is how Sheldon shows no interest in ever seeing her again. He's like I met her, enjoyed a good meal with her, and now I'm done. Sheldon met Amy at the coffee shop, presumbably enjoyed her company at the coffee shop, and then got her number so he could communicate with her on a daily basis. 

Well said, that Vixen sure made an impact on him during that first date ;)

I'm starting to go insane, there's only so many times I can rewatch the kiss and a 20 second promo for the next episode. lol

We know that a kiss had originally been planned for last years VD epsiode, but do you think it would have been a similiar set up. Would it have been on the train, or would it have been completely different? Just curious to see what your opinions are. Less than a week now. :)

Perhaps you are right Chiany. Personally I like the train one better. :)

I'm getting too adventurous on here and I am getting close to reading spoilery things and I'm starting to panic. It's best if I stay away before I read something I'll regret. I will be back Thursday night after I see the episode.