• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a drawing I did of Shamy. I already posted it to tumblr but was told I should post it here!  

OK, here it is. A drawing I've been working on since the early days of June. I was somewhat hesitant to post it, because it's quite a big departure from the usual Lenny stuff I draw (which you can see

My latest drawing. Inspired by a BBT promotional photo shoot. Kaley Cuoco/Penny Hofstadter Hope you enjoy.

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, kelliluvtbbt said:

rgbcn_shamyartzzs_composition_low.jpg.eb THIS BOTTOM LEFT HAND CORNER DRAWING ............. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( i love all tbbt art work that has been posted but this is my absolute favourite! 

Right in the feels hehehehe, Shamyartzzs always draw a lot of kisses, sweet but also passionate ones :D 

Find her works in "shamyartzzs" in instagram :) or majimforever in tumblr

This composition was the combination of different sketches we did without thinking on mix them together. LOL

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Shamyartzzs said:

Thank you! And we will!!

I used to draw a lot of #shamy kisses haha. Hope you like them:)

shamy1.jpg

shamy2.jpg

shamy3.jpg

shamy4.jpg

shamy5.jpg

shamy6.jpg

Lots of Shamy Kisses!!! :D

Just watched the last episode, so funny!! And my Howardette feelings went up and up and up!!! So sweet!!

I had to do it!!

Also testing my new i pad pro with the apple pencil :D

Hope you like it!!!

Regina

howardette_watermark_low.jpg

Edited by rgbcn
  • Like 8

10 hours ago, rgbcn said:

Lots of Shamy Kisses!!! :D

Just watched the last episode, so funny!! And my Howardette feelings went up and up and up!!! So sweet!!

I had to do it!!

Also testing my new i pad pro with the apple pencil :D

Hope you like it!!!

Regina

howardette_watermark_low.jpg

Rg can't be more perfect ahhh love it!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, fragileShAmyheart said:

This is so beautiful. <3

Thank you so much! :D

3 hours ago, Shamyartzzs said:

Rg can't be more perfect ahhh love it!!

Hey! a user on instagram asked me to post this sketch here LOL

This was my reaction to the promotional photos of Amy Sheldon and Meemaw hahaha, I didn't saw the episode when I did it, but after that, I think I nailed the feeling hahahaa

Enjoy it

angry_amy_watermark_low.jpg

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Stephen Hawking said:

It's nice to know we are appreciated. :) 

SUPER appreciated. I'm in the fandom thanks (to the show of course) but thanks to the fanfics (Shamy in 99%)

After season 8 I was in shock, and discovered via tumblr THE fanfics... I read like it was water in a desert during months (sorry in this time didn't click like or review, now i'm doing it). and after all the fanfics I read, I entered on tumblr, joined instagram after starting to draw again and ended here as well!! Such an amazing fandom we have and LOVE fanfic writers so MUCH that I'm doing some fanart based on fanfics! 

SO YES YOU ARE APPRECIATED, you all inspired me so much. Thanks for sharing your amazing writings, sweet, hot, crazy, angst, romantic, funny, IC, OOC, AU, whatever.... Such a creative fandom!

And drawing is my contribution to it, glad you like it. :D

6 hours ago, rgbcn said:

Thank you so much! :D

Hey! a user on instagram asked me to post this sketch here LOL

This was my reaction to the promotional photos of Amy Sheldon and Meemaw hahaha, I didn't saw the episode when I did it, but after that, I think I nailed the feeling hahahaa

Enjoy it

angry_amy_watermark_low.jpg

Awwww... you actually posted it. Thanks for granting my request! ^.^

• Like 3

Any chance someone could do a Shamy drawing for my fanfic, The other Side Of The Street, of the scene with Amy dressed as Wonder Woman, striking a defiant pose, in front of a shocked, jaw dropped Sheldon?

If it helps, here's the scene from my fanfic:-

Giving them a disgusted look, Sheldon rolled his eyes and let himself into his apartment, hung his coat on the hook, and headed toward his bedroom, to put his newly acquired Star Wars figurine on the shelf.

Opening the door, he crossed the room, reaching up to place the figurine.

Hearing the door shut behind him, he spun round and froze in his tracks, his eyes widening, and his jaw dropping open.

There, standing before him, was Amy Farrah Fowler, dressed in the wonder woman costume, Penny had worn to the New Years Eve party, where Zack had been Superman.

The outfit had been tight-fitting on Penny. On Amy, it was stretched so tight, he could see every curve, and, it was quite obvious, she was wearing absolutely nothing underneath it.

Seeing his eyes briefly flick across her body, backing up to the door, she struck a defiant pose, hands on her hips, pushing her chest out toward him. Sheldon visibly swallowed.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, fragileShAmyheart said:

Awwww... you actually posted it. Thanks for granting my request! ^.^

I was you? yay! didn't know it :D

1 hour ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Any chance someone could do a Shamy drawing for my fanfic, The other Side Of The Street, of the scene with Amy dressed as Wonder Woman, striking a defiant pose, in front of a shocked, jaw dropped Sheldon?

If it helps, here's the scene from my fanfic:-

Giving them a disgusted look, Sheldon rolled his eyes and let himself into his apartment, hung his coat on the hook, and headed toward his bedroom, to put his newly acquired Star Wars figurine on the shelf.

Opening the door, he crossed the room, reaching up to place the figurine.

Hearing the door shut behind him, he spun round and froze in his tracks, his eyes widening, and his jaw dropping open.

There, standing before him, was Amy Farrah Fowler, dressed in the wonder woman costume, Penny had worn to the New Years Eve party, where Zack had been Superman.

The outfit had been tight-fitting on Penny. On Amy, it was stretched so tight, he could see every curve, and, it was quite obvious, she was wearing absolutely nothing underneath it.

Seeing his eyes briefly flick across her body, backing up to the door, she struck a defiant pose, hands on her hips, pushing her chest out toward him. Sheldon visibly swallowed.

LOL! great suggestion! Love it hahahaha

I have lots of drawings to do, if you give me time, I will try to do it one day.

I usually don't take requests, because it will be crazy (LOTS of people are day by day asking me to do this, to do that, to draw her daughter, draw him or her, to draw other fandoms, I just can't do all of it!  I have a job, I do this in my free time because I like it, like you authors probably all do....)

But I love suggestions and collaboration with fanfic writers. So idea noted in my head! 

Thanks! :D

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, rgbcn said:

I do this in my free time because I like it, like you authors probably all do....

If you mean we like writing, I can say, I certainly do.

Letting your imagine run free is great, especially when you are writing about the sweetest, cutest couple you've ever seen.

Also, getting reviews is awesome. To know that someone else enjoys what you've written, makes it really worthwhile.

Edited by Stephen Hawking
  • Like 1

40 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

If you mean we like writing, I can say, I certainly do.

Letting your imagine run free is great, especially when you are writing about the sweetest, cutest couple you've ever seen.

Also, getting reviews is awesome. To know that someone else enjoys what you've written, makes it really worthwhile.

Yeah! sorry, I meant that you like to write and you do on your free time. And yes! Is like when I draw them, feelings are running in my mind all the time.

I know about the reviews, first I didn't see all the review thing, and I read without having a user, after a time, I signed up and started to like and review and favorite. I have some of yours in my favorites ;)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rgbcn said:

Hey! Just finished my last portrait of John Ross Bowie! Here's a preview! Tomorrow I will do the final edit :D

john_ross_bowie_rgbcn_low.jpg

Congratulations on JRB's repost. I've told you that you are perfect for like hundreds of times but again. You are too perfect to be true haha(It's a compliment lol

I'm drawing Mayim haha. Hopefully I can finish by tomorrow:)

1.mp4

• Like 4