Fan Art Thread.

4 hours ago, rgbcn said:

Hey! Just finished my last portrait of John Ross Bowie! Here's a preview! Tomorrow I will do the final edit :D

john_ross_bowie_rgbcn_low.jpg

Congratulations on the JRB repost, Regina! You're really talented and worth noticing. ^.^

58 minutes ago, Shamyartzzs said:

Congratulations on JRB's repost. I've told you that you are perfect for like hundreds of times but again. You are too perfect to be true haha(It's a compliment lol

I'm drawing Mayim haha. Hopefully I can finish by tomorrow:)

1.mp4

Yay! Please post it here. ^.^

• Like 3

15 hours ago, notchinc said:

Regina!!1  Congrats on the JRB repost

thank you so much! a great surprise! can't believe it!! LOL

12 hours ago, fragileShAmyheart said:

Congratulations on the JRB repost, Regina! You're really talented and worth noticing. ^.^

Yay! Please post it here. ^.^

Great video!! and yes post it here too!! :D

• Like 1

@rgbcn:  what a fantastic drawing of JRB.  I literally screamed when I saw he reposted your drawing!!! I was so excited for you!  I totally fangirl over JRB, and Kripke is one of my favourites on the show (that's why I wrote a whole fanfic about him!)

Congrats Again!

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, nibbler747 said:

@rgbcn:  what a fantastic drawing of JRB.  I literally screamed when I saw he reposted your drawing!!! I was so excited for you!  I totally fangirl over JRB, and Kripke is one of my favourites on the show (that's why I wrote a whole fanfic about him!)

Congrats Again!

read it LOL :D

And thank you so much!!! I didn't notice at first, It was thanks to @Shamyartzzs and also my boyfriend who started to say to me: OMG he reposted it!! LOL

So so happy, really happy! I just can't believe it hahahhaa

Thanks again for all the support and love for my art works :) 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, rgbcn said:

John Ross Bowie's portrait final edit

Enjoy! 

john_ross_bowie_final_rgbcn_low.jpg

I am just a normal fangirl of you and your drawings lol.  You spent a lot of time drawing the casts. I am so glad that they could finally appreciate your artwork. You are talented, amazing, siempre perfecto. Quote from a motto I saw this morning,"Don't work 8 hours for a company then go home and not work on your own goals. You are not tired. You are uninspired." You are my inspiration. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shamyartzzs said:

I am just a normal fangirl of you and your drawings lol.  You spent a lot of time drawing the casts. I am so glad that they could finally appreciate your artwork. You are talented, amazing, siempre perfecto. Quote from a motto I saw this morning,"Don't work 8 hours for a company then go home and not work on your own goals. You are not tired. You are uninspired." You are my inspiration. 

Thank you so much!!!! You are really sweet!!! And OMG an inspiration to you? I have no words to express my feelings right now. Thank you so much again and again and again. Love you :D

• Like 2

I really think that Kripke one was amazing.  Just so epic how you captured the expression of sarcasm.  That is not easy.  I really loved it.  Each drawing you are capturing such an array of emotions.  I love it so much.  I used to draw a LOT when I was young, especially faces.  Just so much fun.  Its how I try to describe a person when he is in my fan fic.  its subtle, not too much, just enough to convey a thought.  you captured it in one drawing.  A picture is really worth a thousand words.  for sure....

• Like 5

8 hours ago, hazelra7 said:

I really think that Kripke one was amazing.  Just so epic how you captured the expression of sarcasm.  That is not easy.  I really loved it.  Each drawing you are capturing such an array of emotions.  I love it so much.  I used to draw a LOT when I was young, especially faces.  Just so much fun.  Its how I try to describe a person when he is in my fan fic.  its subtle, not too much, just enough to convey a thought.  you captured it in one drawing.  A picture is really worth a thousand words.  for sure....

OMG thank you so much, I'm bad at writing my feelings, so maybe is why I try to draw it instead. I have no words to express myself when I read all of you, saying things like this. I'm really touched by your words Hazelra7. Thank you so much. I just wanted to copy a cool photo of him LOL. *hugs*

6 hours ago, fragileShAmyheart said:

♥♥♥ (No words)

hahaha thank you :D

4 hours ago, Shamyartzzs said:

I finished my favorite Majim selfie today! Mayim's portrait is in progress. I will post it here as soon as I am done. 

Enjoy your day:)

majimselfie.jpg

So great drawing!! Love it so much. *applause* :D

• Like 1

On 2/19/2016 at 10:42 PM, Shamyartzzs said:

Thank you! And we will!!

I used to draw a lot of #shamy kisses haha. Hope you like them:)

shamy1.jpg

shamy2.jpg

shamy3.jpg

shamy4.jpg

shamy5.jpg

shamy6.jpg

Please delete if not allowed. I added some color to one of your drawings Shamyartzzs. I hope it's cool with you, I was bored at work and decided to play with photoshop. It's my first go at adding color. I'll delete it if it isn't cool. No worries. :)

aaColor.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Esteben Feynman said:

Please delete if not allowed. I added some color to one of your drawings Shamyartzzs. I hope it's cool with you, I was bored at work and decided to play with photoshop. It's my first go at adding color. I'll delete it if it isn't cool. No worries. :)

aaColor.jpg

Wow this is so cool! I saved it! Thank you so much!

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Shamyartzzs said:

Wow this is so cool! I saved it! Thank you so much!

Thank you for letting me use them and also thank you in general. :) You're welcome. I saved some of your other drawings in case I get bored at work tonight. lol. I'll post them when I finish them. :)

Thank you

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Esteben Feynman said:

Thank you for letting me use them and also thank you in general. :) You're welcome. I saved some of your other drawings in case I get bored at work tonight. lol. I'll post them when I finish them. :)

Thank you

Haha thank you! I am looking forward to it!!

• Like 1

I drew Jim Parsons days before. Here are the pictures of the process. 

I am not good at drawing portraits. I prefer simple shamy sketches haha, especially those make-up kisses lol(dirty dirty dirty...). But I still want to practice drawing skills so I draw portraits sometimes. 

Hope you love it:))

Jim1.jpg

jim2.jpg

jim3.jpg

jim4.jpg

• Like 6

I am rewriting the relationship agreement. Hope you guys can also come up with some ideas so that I can probably draw them. 

These are the first two drawings. 1. Sheldon presenting Amy the revised relationship agreement. 2. The Relationship Agreement Section1: Work. "Either party should help out with each others work during vacation. " 

BTW English is not my first language. Please point me out if I said something wrong haha.

Enjoy your night(day)!

Shamyrelationship.jpg

shamyrelationship1.jpg

Edited by Shamyartzzs
  • Like 4

The Big Bang Theory s01e02 "The Big Bran Hypothesis" or "Sarcasm"

New sketch for my TBBT tribute!!  I love this scene, it always makes me laugh! I hope you will like it too, I had so much fun remembering this part. 

Enjoy!!!

S01E02_rgbcn_low.jpg

• Like 9

5 hours ago, rgbcn said:

New sketch for my TBBT tribute!!  I love this scene, it always makes me laugh! I hope you will like it too, I had so much fun remembering this part. 

Enjoy!!!

S01E02_rgbcn_low.jpg

Of course I love it!!!!! Love the details!!!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, rgbcn said:

Enjoy!!!

S01E02_rgbcn_low.jpg

If it's cool with you, I'm going to add color to this tonight. =) It's fun, wish I could draw but I cannot. I can write music and play a ton of instruments but my hands are dumb when it comes to drawing. lol

• Like 1

On 22/2/2016 at 10:22 PM, Esteben Feynman said:

hey <-- hey I can delete this? I posted it by error LOL

10 hours ago, Esteben Feynman said:

If it's cool with you, I'm going to add color to this tonight. =) It's fun, wish I could draw but I cannot. I can write music and play a ton of instruments but my hands are dumb when it comes to drawing. lol

hahahaha, no problem :D

58 minutes ago, fragileShAmyheart said:

Amazingly done, Regina! ♥

Thanks!!! :D

Edited by rgbcn
  • Like 1