• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a drawing I did of Shamy. I already posted it to tumblr but was told I should post it here!  

OK, here it is. A drawing I've been working on since the early days of June. I was somewhat hesitant to post it, because it's quite a big departure from the usual Lenny stuff I draw (which you can see

My latest drawing. Inspired by a BBT promotional photo shoot. Kaley Cuoco/Penny Hofstadter Hope you enjoy.

Posted Images

34 minutes ago, becauseimsunny said:

Hello! I was sooo touched by the Solder Excursion Diversion episode where Sheldon confesses to Amy his big secret.

I'd like to share my feelings. Hope you like the outcome.

IMG_20160403_030826.jpg

I love this SO MUCH!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, luminous said:

OK, here it is. A drawing I've been working on since the early days of June. I was somewhat hesitant to post it, because it's quite a big departure from the usual Lenny stuff I draw (which you can see in the season 9 resp. season 10 Lenny thread). But I think I'll give it a try and see if it finds your approval.

The original idea for this drawing is going back to a line from a fan fiction written by @5Mississippis (thank you for the original inspiration). In the course of dozens of reworkings, a serious case of artistical block, near mental breakdowns, real life issues and literally tons of eraser crumbs, the final drawing is worlds apart from that fan fiction line, and turned out to be a piece of art set in some kind of medieval "Game of Thrones"/"Lord of the Rings" world. Ser Leonard rescuing the lovely Lady Penelope from the claws of an evil captor.

Please don't interpret something into this picture. It's just a drawing in which I try to tell a story, which is a classic theme in literature, art, film and video games. In no way it is intended to endorse a certain gender allocation. I could reverse the roles, but I wanted to create a reminiscence of the previously mentioned classic theme, as seen in 19th century paintings like Frank Bernard Dicksee's "Chivalry" or John Everett Millais' "The Knight Errant".

I hope you enjoy. :shy:

dr2016-07-27_001.jpg

I think it's amazing!!! Great drawing!! *applause*

ahh fanfics are the best! I'm doing some fanfic related drawings too, in my case Shamy ones. It's amazing the creative and so good writers we have in this fandom!

Ahh btw I did a lot of tbbt fanart but I didn't post here. I don't want to be annoying because I post daily on my accounts. I think maybe it's too much for here. 

• Like 6

Words fail here luminous. You have an amazing talent. That you use it to bring us these works here just proves how lucky we are to have you in our Forum land.  Thank you so much!

• Like 5

1 hour ago, luminous said:

OK, here it is. A drawing I've been working on since the early days of June. I was somewhat hesitant to post it, because it's quite a big departure from the usual Lenny stuff I draw (which you can see in the season 9 resp. season 10 Lenny thread). But I think I'll give it a try and see if it finds your approval.

The original idea for this drawing is going back to a line from a fan fiction written by @5Mississippis (thank you for the original inspiration). In the course of dozens of reworkings, a serious case of artistical block, near mental breakdowns, real life issues and literally tons of eraser crumbs, the final drawing is worlds apart from that fan fiction line, and turned out to be a piece of art set in some kind of medieval "Game of Thrones"/"Lord of the Rings" world. Ser Leonard rescuing the lovely Lady Penelope from the claws of an evil captor.

Please don't interpret something into this picture. It's just a drawing in which I try to tell a story, which is a classic theme in literature, art, film and video games. In no way it is intended to endorse a certain gender allocation. I could reverse the roles, but I wanted to create a reminiscence of the previously mentioned classic theme, as seen in 19th century paintings like Frank Bernard Dicksee's "Chivalry" or John Everett Millais' "The Knight Errant".

dr2016-07-27_001.jpg

Wow...This is very impressive, you have a real talent. I hope you'll keep sharing your work with us.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, luminous said:

I thought I re-post some of my other Lenny drawings, since they're quasi hidden in the Lenny thread.

Hope you enjoy. And for those who already know these drawings: I hope you enjoy again. :icon_biggrin:

LP_drawing_2016-05-02.jpg

LPdrawing2016-05-18.jpg

LPdrawing2016-05-20.jpg.61eec46c596d271ee6df4cc284db432e.jpg

LPdrawing2016-05-31.jpg

LP-drawing-2016-06-01.jpg

LPdrawing2016-06-02.jpg

LPdrawing2016-06-05.jpg

LPdrawing20160522.jpg.663f0b7239625640f7ecf31e4ee92bcc.jpg

AMAZING!! LOVE IT SO MUCH! GREAT ART! @luminous :D

Ahh the naughty carrot and the maiden one... OMG My Lenny side is saying WOW! Really love them!

Thanks for sharing it here. I don't browse a lot the forum, in fact it was a long ago not going in until you posted here. And I don't browse a lot other threats so, it's great to see it here.

You only share it here? do you have any social account for this? People will love it for sure! Let me know if I can follow you in tumblr, instagram or others.

:D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rgbcn said:

Hey! It was a long time not posting here. I want to share with you an edit of my 4 little TBBT characters I did. Very different style than @luminous (I LOVED YOUR LENNY DRAWING; IMPRESSIVE). 

As I said before, I'm posting daily on my social accounts and my Patreon page, and I don't want to be annoying here if I post every day too. 

Anyway, enjoy this Lenny/Shamy little kids edit :D

That's so sweet. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for all the compliments. :icon_redface:

14 minutes ago, rgbcn said:

Ahh the naughty carrot and the maiden one... OMG My Lenny side is saying WOW! Really love them!

Thanks for sharing it here. I don't browse a lot the forum, in fact it was a long ago not going in until you posted here. And I don't browse a lot other threats so, it's great to see it here.

You only share it here? do you have any social account for this? People will love it for sure! Let me know if I can follow you in tumblr, instagram or others.

Thanks! Glad you like it. :shy:

I only share here. These drawings are quasi exclusively for this forum. I want to leave it at that. :yes: I have an instagram account, but there you basically just find cat pictures. :icon_cheesygrin:

Edited by luminous
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, luminous said:

Thanks for all the compliments. :icon_redface:

Thanks! Glad you like it. :shy:

I only share here. These drawings are quasi exclusively for this forum. I want to leave it at that. :yes: I have an instagram account, but there you basically just find cat pictures. :icon_cheesygrin:

hahhaah ok! then I'm glad to be here so I can see your drawings! :D It just they are so great, people will love them so much. This fandom is amazing, and really talented!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, rgbcn said:

nicely done luminous!  Also rgbcn is an amazing artist as well.  Well worth following anywhere he/she is!

• Like 5

4 hours ago, luminous said:

dr2016-07-27_001.jpg

Wow Luminous you always find a way to leave me speechless. This is not just a drawing, it feels a like scene from a movie, a drawing that tells its own story. I love every little detail, especially Penny´s half open mouth, and the way she looks. Her eyes are saying: "Oh, who is that good looking knight who is coming for my rescue? "It looks like she wants to seduce Ser Leonard, not only to free her, but to take her and to make her his. Thank you for sharing it with us! 

2 hours ago, rgbcn said:

Hey! It was a long time not posting here. I want to share with you an edit of my 4 little TBBT characters I did. Very different style than @luminous (I LOVED YOUR LENNY DRAWING; IMPRESSIVE). 

As I said before, I'm posting daily on my social accounts and my Patreon page, and I don't want to be annoying here if I post every day too. 

little_tbbt_together_rgbcn.jpg

OMG how adorable, thank you so much Regina!!! :giveheart:

I love your style, I´m glad that you finally decided to post a new drawing, I´ve been missing your drawings, because I don´t follow you on Twitter or Instagram. (I don´t have any of these accounts) So the only way to see your drawings is to look here and hope for new ones, especially new Shamy  drawings, because we Shamies don´t have our own artist, like the Lennies have. :crying:

So please, if you have time and if you like, keep posting at least a few of your drawings here! (Te lo ruego, por favor!)

• Like 4

4 hours ago, luminous said:

dr2016-07-27_001.jpg

great job.

3 hours ago, rgbcn said:

little_tbbt_together_rgbcn.jpg

love it. it is very cute, thanks

• Like 1

Thanks to all for your comments! this is for @Desdemona ! Some of my last drawings. Remember than you don't have to have an account on indtagram or tumblr to see my drawings, you can visit my profile, it's public. Also my Patreon page have a public timeline.

Instagram -- drawings for all publics

tumblr - also some NSFW ones

Anyway, here we go! For my Shamy Shippers of the forum and for all the tbbt fans of course! :D

1. Shamy as team Rocket from Pokémon (I'm a big fan os pokémon too). So here a mix of the two fandoms, with the blue jay, ricky the mokey, zazzles the cat and giuseppe the turle HAHAHAHA

2. Yes, I'll marry you :D

3. Nightmare, based on some fanfics scenes

4. A cover for the new fanfic of "Shamybabbos" on tumblr and fanfiction dot net.

5. a close up of one of my NSFW drawings LOL to celebrate 1k followers on tumblr

6. Shamy spanking hahaha cute version hahaa

7. The secret love song based on a Majim fanfic

8. Penny and Sheldon on season 1 episode 5 (When leonard and leslie... ejem)

9. Wil Wheaton portrait. He and his wife saw it on twitter. On my youtube there's a timelapse of all process.

Well, I hope you will enjoy! These are only some! I did more sketches, other drawings, also a special request with a Shelnard kiss and lots of shamy drawings.

And I'm preparing more fanfic collaborations, soon I will publish. On my patron page my supporters have access to all these and more drawings videos and PSD's too. But All my published drawings are on my social accounts, and you can see them, they are public. search for "rgbcn" or "Regina rgbcn" and have fun browsing them :D

Love the fandom!!! Waiting for season 10!!!

Shamy_Team_Rocket_rgbcn.jpg

Yes_I_will_marry_you_rgbcn.jpg

Nightmare_vignette_rgbcn.jpg

Shamy_shamybabboos_cover_rgbcn.jpg

shamy_closeup_tumblr_1k_rgbcn.jpg

Shamy_spanking_rgbcn.jpg

The_secret_love_song_rgbcn.jpg

sheldon_penny_s01e05_rgbcn.jpg

wil_wheaton_rgbcn.jpg

• Like 9

Wow, I am in real awe at the talent you artists are displaying and we are lucky to have such talent on this forum. I don't have a creative bone in my body, actually perhaps not even a single cell lol so I am mega jealous.

Amazing fan art :icon_biggrin:

Edited by Jonny83
  • Like 4