I just published this on my accounts, I thought on share it here too. Feel free to share the link too!

Kaley and Norman - My contribution to a donation campaign for @pawworks

Please donate for Paw Works!

They rescue dogs and give them a second chance. Kaley Cuoco is a huge supporter of Paw Works and lots of her dogs are rescued by Paw Works. That is why @leonardpennylover and @kaleycuoco_mysoulmate have made a page where you can give a donation for Paw Works. You can donate till Kaley Cuoco her birthday because we collect the money for Paw Works as a birthday present for Kaley. At her birthday 30th of november the page will close and all the money will go directly to Paw Works. Even the little bits helps to rescue dogs. So please give a donation. Thank you all followers!

Kaley_and_Norman_rgbcn.jpg

• Like 8

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here's a drawing I did of Shamy. I already posted it to tumblr but was told I should post it here!  

OK, here it is. A drawing I've been working on since the early days of June. I was somewhat hesitant to post it, because it's quite a big departure from the usual Lenny stuff I draw (which you can see

My latest drawing. Inspired by a BBT promotional photo shoot. Kaley Cuoco/Penny Hofstadter Hope you enjoy.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, luminous said:

That's cute! Great work :icon_biggrin:

Here are some more from my side.

Season 9 related Lenny drawings. :shy:

LPDr20160307-01.jpg..jpg

LP_dr_2016-05-01.jpg

LP-20160407_01.jpg.dec3c4d3bcdebc9eaf7f371d47053043.jpg

LPdrawing20160516.jpg

LOVE THIS! AWESOME!!  really great talent. In love with the last one!! Ahh how will be the start of season 10??? can't wait!

You capture his and her face so well. Love the expressions!!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, rgbcn said:

Thanks to all for your comments! this is for @Desdemona ! Some of my last drawings. Remember than you don't have to have an account on indtagram or tumblr to see my drawings, you can visit my profile, it's public. Also my Patreon page have a public timeline.

Instagram -- drawings for all publics

tumblr - also some NSFW ones

Anyway, here we go! For my Shamy Shippers of the forum and for all the tbbt fans of course! :D

1. Shamy as team Rocket from Pokémon (I'm a big fan os pokémon too). So here a mix of the two fandoms, with the blue jay, ricky the mokey, zazzles the cat and giuseppe the turle HAHAHAHA

2. Yes, I'll marry you :D

3. Nightmare, based on some fanfics scenes

4. A cover for the new fanfic of "Shamybabbos" on tumblr and fanfiction dot net.

5. a close up of one of my NSFW drawings LOL to celebrate 1k followers on tumblr

6. Shamy spanking hahaha cute version hahaa

7. The secret love song based on a Majim fanfic

8. Penny and Sheldon on season 1 episode 5 (When leonard and leslie... ejem)

9. Wil Wheaton portrait. He and his wife saw it on twitter. On my youtube there's a timelapse of all process.

Well, I hope you will enjoy! These are only some! I did more sketches, other drawings, also a special request with a Shelnard kiss and lots of shamy drawings.

And I'm preparing more fanfic collaborations, soon I will publish. On my patron page my supporters have access to all these and more drawings videos and PSD's too. But All my published drawings are on my social accounts, and you can see them, they are public. search for "rgbcn" or "Regina rgbcn" and have fun browsing them :D

Love the fandom!!! Waiting for season 10!!!

Shamy_Team_Rocket_rgbcn.jpg

Yes_I_will_marry_you_rgbcn.jpg

Nightmare_vignette_rgbcn.jpg

Shamy_shamybabboos_cover_rgbcn.jpg

shamy_closeup_tumblr_1k_rgbcn.jpg

Shamy_spanking_rgbcn.jpg

The_secret_love_song_rgbcn.jpg

sheldon_penny_s01e05_rgbcn.jpg

wil_wheaton_rgbcn.jpg

Thank you for posting them all Regina! They are amazing! I will check your available accounts and enjoy your artwork! I´ve already found Shelnard! So cute, especially with that rainbow flag wrapped around them!

• Like 1

Thank you for posting them all Regina! They are amazing! I will check your available accounts and enjoy your artwork! I´ve already found Shelnard! So cute, especially with that rainbow flag wrapped around them!

Yeah! It was an idea from a tumblr account who ships shelnard, they asked for the flag too. Enjoy!!

Regina@rgbcn - The Big Bang Theory fanart - Shamy lover

Support me on Patreon

Follow me on Instagram, tumblr, youtube, twitter, facebook and weibo

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, rgbcn said:

@rgbcn: Your artwort is great. I follow you on instagram already. I'm a hardcore Lenny shipper, but I really like your art. :icon_biggrin:

I hope you all don't mind, that I started to post my drawings here, because I thought Lenny is totally underrepresented in this thread...so a little balance and variety shouldn't hurt. :wink:

Edited by luminous
  • Like 4

@rgbcn: Your artwort is great. I follow you on instagram already. I'm a hardcore Lenny shipper, but I really like your art. :icon_biggrin:

I hope you all don't mind, that I started to post my drawings here, because I thought Lenny is totally underrepresented in this thread. It was more like a Shamy Fan Art Thread lately (absolutely ok), so a little balance wouldn't hurt. :wink:

Of course! I love that you share it here too! This is fanart! All kinds!! I really love that it can represent more characters, couples and all tbbt involved! I'm a Shamy hardcore shipper as you see but I love Lenny, I enjoy other couples and I enjoy other fanart, otp and notp. I just enjoy all tbbt related and art

Support me on Patreon

• Like 2

8 hours ago, luminous said:

Thanks for all the compliments. :icon_redface:

Thanks! Glad you like it. :shy:

I only share here. These drawings are quasi exclusively for this forum. I want to leave it at that. :yes: I have an instagram account, but there you basically just find cat pictures. :icon_cheesygrin:

I know, an I look forward to them.  You might be able to tell I like cats from my IG.  

• Like 2

17 hours ago, rgbcn said:

Hey some more I did, these ones are pencil, ink and copics. Funny ones for me :D

Enjoy!

dave_shamy_rgbcn.jpg

sheldon_tiara_rgbcn.jpg

amy_tiara_rgbcn.jpg

kripke_sheldon_leonard_rgbcn.jpg

Leslie_Amy_rgbcn.jpg

raj_howard_rgbcn.jpg

OMG they are alll so cute! Thanks for them Regina! My favorite is the first one with Dave. I would have never thought, that I would fall for a guy who Amy dated, but I did. Well, I actually did fall twice.  (LOL) Once for Sheldon and then for Dave. Amy has a good taste when it comes to men. :)

And I love Amy with curly hair, she´s so cute!

Regina, could you do me a favor and do one, where Shelnard are helding a speech and in the background you see Dave holding up a sign over his head, which says: "I love you Sheldon and Leonard! You rock!"  And do you have a sketch, where Sheldon carries Amy in his arms? This would be great!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Desdemona said:

OMG they are alll so cute! Thanks for them Regina! My favorite is the first one with Dave. I would have never thought, that I would fall for a guy who Amy dated, but I did. Well, I actually did fall twice.  (LOL) Once for Sheldon and then for Dave. Amy has a good taste when it comes to men. :)

And I love Amy with curly hair, she´s so cute!

Regina, could you do me a favor and do one, where Shelnard are helding a speech and in the background you see Dave holding up a sign over his head, which says: "I love you Sheldon and Leonard! You rock!"  And do you have a sketch, where Sheldon carries Amy in his arms? This would be great!

Hahahaha Dave fanboy lol

I don't take requests but if one day I feel in the mood maybe I will do it.

I have one old drawing of Sheldon carring Amy, but it's like a wedding one hahaha

Thanks for the suggestions!

• Like 1

On 7/28/2016 at 3:13 PM, rgbcn said:

3. Nightmare, based on some fanfics scenes

Nightmare_vignette_rgbcn.jpg

It did strike me, as soon as I saw this drawing, that it fits in with my Survival Imperative fanfic.

Edited by Stephen Hawking
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

It did strike me, as soon as I saw this drawing, that it fits in with my Survival Imperative fanfic.

OHH @Stephen Hawking !!! I read a lot of fanfics that Amy had bad dreams that I couldn't say this is from THIS fanfic or others! Just someone suggested it one day and it happened I was reading @boys3allc (TSC) that had an scene like that too. But it can be related to a lot of fanfics!!! included yours! That's why on my original post on Instagram (my main account) I really said based on some fanfic scenes. Because I know there's a lot of diferent authors working on that.

Love it so much in general I had to draw it! I hope you enjoyed it!

:D

Edited by rgbcn
typo
  • Like 1

I didn't say it was drawn for my fanfic.

All I said was, it struck me, that it fitted in with my Survival Imperative fanfic.

Yeah! I just wanted to explain myself

Support me on Patreon

What's Patreon?

It's a platform where people can support their favorite artists doing little monthly donations and in return artists rewards them with exclusive content and access to their material. There are musicians, writers, video creators, people who draw... In my case, I share with my patrons all my drawings, videos, process photos, PSDs and bonus content. I'm trying to do drawing tutorials for them thanks to their support.

If you are curious, my page is

https://www.patreon.com/rgbcn

Support me on Patreon

• Like 1

Here's another one of my Lenny drawings. This was inspired by a fan fiction written by @Tensor. Lenny at their new home after moving out of the apartment building at N. Los Robles Ave. meeting their neighbor Stephanie.

003.jpg

Edited by luminous
  • Like 5

9 minutes ago, luminous said:

Here's another one of my Lenny drawings. This was inspired by a fan fiction written by @Tensor. Lenny at their new home after moving out of the apartment building at N. Los Robles Ave. meeting their neighbor Stephanie.

003.jpg

you're sooo good! Can I ask... is pencil drawing? or different type of pencils? I love the sepia tone!

• Like 2