The Big Bang Theory Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bigbangsheldon

Fan Art Thread.

Some Shamy feelings for today, maybe another style, but this was inspired by a spanish song called "I'll wait"

good night!

esperare_sheldon_rgbcn.JPG

esperare_amy_rgbcn.JPG

• Like 8

More Shamy feelings. Original quote by eeliabwrites on tumblr

Amy: "You never gave up on me."

Sheldon: "I don't give up on the things that I love."

Enjoy!

I_never_gave_up_rgbcn.jpg

• Like 9

1 hour ago, rgbcn said:

More Shamy feelings. Original quote by eeliabwrites on tumblr

Amy: "You never gave up on me."

Sheldon: "I don't give up on the things that I love."

Enjoy!

I_never_gave_up_rgbcn.jpg

Regina, 

This is one of my favourites from you. I just love how they were looking at each other  eyes :wub:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, spidergirl said:

Regina, 

This is one of my favourites from you. I just love how they were looking at each other  eyes :wub:

Thanks *shy*

• Like 1

Idea from tumblr! Jim Parsons (or Sheldon Cooper) as The riddle (Batman) .... can be a Halloween episode too...?

Enjoy! It was fun to do it ahahaha

the_riddle_rgbcn.jpg

• Like 4

Any chance, one of you amazing artists could do the bedroom scene (Amy at the door, in her long mauve nightie, and Sheldon in bed waiting for her), from 10.03?

Pretty please. :) 

6 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

Any chance, one of you amazing artists could do the bedroom scene (Amy at the door, in her long mauve nightie, and Sheldon in bed waiting for her), from 10.03?

I didn't see the episode!! (yet) timezone problems (I live in Europe), I will see it after work.

But I will be drawing soon something related, as much as I know about the spoilers etc (I'm half spoiled) ... 

Thanks for the suggestion!!!

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rgbcn said:

I didn't see the episode!! (yet) timezone problems (I live in Europe)

I haven't seen it either, but veejay posted an animated GIF of it, in the thread [Spoilers] Shamy: Season 10.

10 minutes ago, Stephen Hawking said:

1 minute ago, rgbcn said:

I didn't see the episode!! (yet) timezone problems (I live in Europe), I will see it after work.

But I will be drawing soon something related, as much as I know about the spoilers etc (I'm half spoiled) ... 

Thanks for the suggestion!!!

I think Stephen means 10x04 - the promo clip and pictures are out which will undoubtedly be all over your tumblr dash soon! :icon_wink:

1 minute ago, Stephen Hawking said:

You're right. It's 10.04, not 10.03. :blush: 

Anyway I know the images you are talking about... I was fangirling yesterday and today when I woke up I was like... yas! it was real! hahahhaah

Soon, I prefer to draw it when the episode airs ( I don't have a lot of time until next week so...)

:D

• Like 2

Lovely drawings Regina!

I like Bert, kind of hoping we see more of him at some point (not pining for Amy though, we don't want that lol). That second drawing is so good, with both Amy's and Penny's expressions to the shock revelation lol.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Lovely drawings Regina!

I like Bert, kind of hoping we see more of him at some point (not pining for Amy though, we don't want that lol). That second drawing is so good, with both Amy's and Penny's expressions to the shock revelation lol.

Though Bert pining for Amy might elicit another appearance of Jelly Shelly - which could be hilarious cause Google tells me Brian Posehn/Bert is about the same height as Stephen Merchant/Dave and one of my silly little wishes would have been so see Sheldon trying to stare him down just to find himself being dwarfed by this friendly giant and I would find that so hilarious cause usually everyone on this show is so tiny next to Jim. On that note, what is it with Amy attracting tall dudes anyway??? LOL

Edited by April
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, April said:

Though Bert pining for Amy might elicit another appearance of Jelly Shelly - which could be hilarious cause Google tells me Brian Posehn/Bert is about the same height as Stephen Merchant/Dave and one of my silly little wishes would have been so see Sheldon trying to stare him down just to find himself being dwarfed by this friendly giant and I would find that so hilarious cause usually everyone on this show is so tiny next to Jim. On that note, what is it with Amy attracting tall dudes anyway??? LOL

LMAO

16 minutes ago, Jonny said:

Lovely drawings Regina!

Thank you :D

Hey! I'm back! With a shamy drawing :D

Shamy reading on bed, I want that on the show!!

have a nice day!

shamy_reading_rgbcn.jpg

• Like 5

Lovely drawing Regina :)

Is Amy reading a Jane Austin book? I can make out a J and something else?

I would love to see scenes like that, with them in bed reading or talking about stuff like "How was your day in the lab?"

Edited by Jonny
  • Like 3